Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 am

Digitality
That's hot. Akira, since the current head summoner is out of commission, do I have permission to attempt to learn the Salamander summons on my own?

That question applies to all MODs here. I want your permission before I do something stupid.

Only if there is no Head Summoner. And that also means that the next in line Salamander Summoner can go to the Summoner's Lands and take the trial to become Head summoner.

But until then, there is no way from anyone to learn the summon without going to the Land of Salamanders.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 am

Wait... what? Dizz is on the Salamander list as Head Summoner, even though his app hasn't been approved yet. Please don't tell me he put it there himself.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 am

The Fall is Inevitable
Wait... what? Dizz is on the Salamander list as Head Summoner, even though his app hasn't been approved yet. Please don't tell me he put it there himself.

Probably.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 am

Lord Akira Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

Probably.

Well I don't want to just remove him from Head Summoner. What if Dripples approved him through PM?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 am

Actually, Shane...he's summoner number two. There is no active head summoner at the moment, since Sunso is out of action. I sent Dripples a PM, but if he logs off, I'm probably just gonna go. Nobody got angry at me when I did it before for the snake summon (Though I failed.....DX That was with my Hyuuga Kumo Clan character, Richter St. Claire. I might reincarnate him sometime.) But yeah...I think I'd be fine just trying my luck there, no?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

I'm not going to give you a yes or no answer, because if it IS against the rules, I don't want to be seen as ''encouraging'' the members to make bad decisions. So I cannot tell you if it is okay or not.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am

I don't see how it's against the rules. The head summoner is out of action, meaning that the only way to learn the summon is by taking the risk of learning it yourself. I'll try, but I'll also revoke my learning it if it IS against the rules.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 am

Digitality
Actually, Shane...he's summoner number two. There is no active head summoner at the moment, since Sunso is out of action. I sent Dripples a PM, but if he logs off, I'm probably just gonna go. Nobody got angry at me when I did it before for the snake summon (Though I failed.....DX That was with my Hyuuga Kumo Clan character, Richter St. Claire. I might reincarnate him sometime.) But yeah...I think I'd be fine just trying my luck there, no?

I remember when you were quiting for awhile, and you gave me your Alder Character.

Naruto Eternity

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

i've got i deal i can do with him if he releases me. he releases me, i teach digital, and then i make him head summoner. I then bugger off and blow s**t up.

Digitality
I don't see how it's against the rules. The head summoner is out of action, meaning that the only way to learn the summon is by taking the risk of learning it yourself. I'll try, but I'll also revoke my learning it if it IS against the rules.

Alright then.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 am

Alder.....Alder....

Ah, yes, I remember now! Alder Saburemaru. Yeah...I actually didn't leave then. That was actually a result of a usual curse of mine; the tendency to get bored with characters very quickly.

And that is the sole reason why I've been here for a year, and I've NEVER made it past Chuunin. I always get bored of my characters.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 am

These are the rules on the summons found on the summons page.

Note: Now to get a summon you will have to travel to there land and be chunnin+ even then you still may not get them. Simply put to Obtain a summon go to land of the summon's sub forum Create a thread noteing witch Summon your going for post 5 time's about traveling to get the summon then battle for an other 5 time's on the 10 post use dice roll between one and six any Odd number means you do not get the summon any even number means you do get it one try per person per summon,

Note: Or get the Original summoner to teach you it.

GENNIN CAN NOT HAVE SUMMONINGS YET UNLESS THEY HAVE A DEMON OTHER WISE THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH CHAKRA

the original summoner is an option...not a requirement.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 am

You mean, 'Make Ryugan Head', right? Genin can't be HS.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 am

Digitality
Alder.....Alder....

Ah, yes, I remember now! Alder Saburemaru. Yeah...I actually didn't leave then. That was actually a result of a usual curse of mine; the tendency to get bored with characters very quickly.

And that is the sole reason why I've been here for a year, and I've NEVER made it past Chuunin. I always get bored of my characters.

Well make more interesting characters then scream

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 am

Digitality
Alder.....Alder....

After I learn Edo Tensei, I may need an Army XD Jk, but if you ever get bored of your character, let me know. I will need live sacrifices for people who's RPCs have died and are actually heart-broken and want them back.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6032 6033 6034 6035 6036 6037 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games