Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:52 pm
AngelaAshford
Probably learned it from Pyramid Head. rofl

eek

I'm...Err...*Runs away*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 pm
OMFG I'm about to rip out my goddamn hair right now. HE JUST ******** SAID RE IS BETTER WITHOUT TYPEWRITERS scream scream scream scream scream scream

I AM TRYING SO ******** HARD TO WITHHOLD MY RAGE RIGHT NOW

MY BODY IS SHAKING scream  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 pm
AngelaAshford
Probably learned it from Pyramid Head. rofl

Damn, Angela, how DO you know so much about my sex life? heart Oh heavens!! Just LOOK at the time! biggrin

Honey girl... the best thing to do is let them think whatever they want to think. Getting upset will only validate why they think they're right. Kill them with kindness, and you will win.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 pm
*Walks back in*

Reads Notte's post...

*Walks abruptly back out*

Ja ja ja jk.

I hope I don't get blasted for this, but I always thought ink cartridges was a waste of space in your inventory...I know it incorporates strategy with the whole risking going w/o them, but the fact of the matter is, having a supply limit was pretty pointless, cause you would basically always have enough. I liked it better when you had unlimited amount of saves, because then you had an extra slot so you could carry some extra ammo, or even a gun. But RE w/o typewriters, no no no...Bad doggy.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm
*loads Barret M82.* Deadite you have once chance to tell me why having now ink for the typewriters is actually better. That means I have to think it's a good idea. To make it even easier to find a reason I'll state why it's better to have ink. Resident Evil was supposed to be a survival horror game. Wouldn't it scare the living shittings out of you if you knew that you currently had no ink, and it was tohe only way to save, while the next step to getting to the next part is to kill a boss? The whole point of having the ink system is not only yo limit have many times you can save, but also to frustrate the palyer, making them even more nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:12 am
Well, I just like the whole idea of the typewriters. Just because, you know, saving your game is actually them writing about their progress, which I think is awesome. All those journals you find... that was those guys saving their games, but they got Game Overs. xd But yeah, the inventory space limits can be a pain in the a**, but that's just the way it is.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:06 am
Yeah, I always thought that they typwriters was our characters typing up what happened. Not exactly livejournal-esque, but more of a whats-in-the-magic-box as of now thing..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 am
Alkaizer87
*loads Barret M82.* Deadite you have once chance to tell me why having now ink for the typewriters is actually better. That means I have to think it's a good idea. To make it even easier to find a reason I'll state why it's better to have ink. Resident Evil was supposed to be a survival horror game. Wouldn't it scare the living shittings out of you if you knew that you currently had no ink, and it was tohe only way to save, while the next step to getting to the next part is to kill a boss? The whole point of having the ink system is not only yo limit have many times you can save, but also to frustrate the palyer, making them even more nervous.

See, I would totally agree, but I never had to go through a situation like that, even on my first play through...I always had a surplus of ink...But I do like and agree with what Thee Stranger and Notte say, that it was a cool concept for saving a game.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 am
Just great they gave you a good reason for me not to shoot you.*puts down the sniper rifle.* Nice going guys, ruin my fun. So who wants Pizza. The serve anchovies, scallops, and shrimp toppings over here in Tawian. Or if you jsut liek the traditional stuff like Hawaiian stuff then that's good here too. I swaear Taiwan has everythign when it comes to food. If you wnt American food they got fast foods like Mc Donalds, jsut like Amercia, but without the crappy service and boogers in your milkshakes. Also they have more healthier choices too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 am
Ahnold's Pizza Shop

xd Okay, it's as old as the dinosaurs, but there's a slight chance that somebody here may have missed it.  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 am
*DIES~!*

Oh my ******** god.... This was EXACTLY what I needed to see before driving 2 hours to Connecticut... Omg, thank you! Hahahah that was fantastic, and I had never seen it before!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm
NotteRequiem

Damn, Angela, how DO you know so much about my sex life? heart Oh heavens!! Just LOOK at the time! biggrin

Notte, it's time to show them the origin of this. xd

User Image  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Canas Renvall
NotteRequiem

Notte, it's time to show them the origin of this. xd

User Image

Lol, what the hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Apparently I misinterpreted. sweatdrop

He only meant 5.  

MadamTarantula

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm
Canas yer image ain't werkin. o.o  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games