Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 pm
*aughs till his sides hurt.* rofl rofl rofl Oh gosh I was laughing so hardI was crying...*wipes tears.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm
I can't see it. It was removed apparently.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 am
I'm talkign about Arnold's Pizza  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 am
Lol, Canas' pic was too bad a** for Gaia.

And Arnold's Pizza was pretty lol inducing.  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm
You know what the best thing ever is?

When your significant other supports your strange vices.

That is all. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
If you like that, then you'll love this: (WARNING, DISTURBING FOOTAGE) CLICK  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:51 pm
That face he makes while laughing. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm
So, if I may branch out of the norm a little, who here 'wasn't' dissapointed by RE5? The only dissapointing thing for me was (Spoiler) The fact that wesker died...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:26 am
I thought the story could've been a little bit better (not to mention the final battle with Wesker), but I was satisfied overall. Chris was himself and Sheva is a great addition to the series. But yeah, since Wesker's dead...what now? confused

Edit: I think a lot of older fans are seeing 5's story as a proper closure to the series and are going quit now since what the story has been built around for years has finally concluded.

I really believe it's the last hurrah for us.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am
Speaking of that, what do you think of Wikipedia's reliable information claiming that Jan Te...Ta...Jan ta-whatever says 6 is going to be a total reboot of the series?  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm
All I know is that he said a reboot. I don't know if that's gameplay, story, or both, but... Something tells me it's probably gameplay. ...Oh dear. D:

Edit: Was anyone aware that Avon released the T-Virus on the market?

The RE: Apocalypse Commercial-Style Trailer

Avon Anew Commercial

A Mash-Up of the Two

This is kinda scary. Way too close to be coincidental.

Aka, we = major ********. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 pm
My friend showed me the T-Virus Avon product a few days ago. We had a good laugh. surprised

As for the reboot. Reboots confuse me. Does it mean a remake of the games or an entire new formula? Im really hoping not...

Hell, I thought RE5 was the end of it!  

Mr. Kennedy

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:21 pm
I wasn't disappointed with RE5. It's certainly not perfect, and it's certainly not my favorite, but overall, I think it was just about as fitting of an end to the series as we could get in the aftermath of RE4. I was not put off by Wesker's death. Matter of fact, I think was about damn time they finally put that character to bed. And they better not even try to bring his a** back again after this. I thought the storyline was pretty decent (100x better than RE4's at the very least), and the files in the Library menu fill in just about every plot hole. I would have to say that RE5's biggest flaw is that, aside from the co-op and a few tweaks to the controls, it tries way too hard to replicate RE4 in just about every way, and so a lot of areas of the game just felt rehashed to me. Gameplay-wise, there's really nothing new here that sets it apart and gives it an identity of it's own. Hell, even the Gatling Gun Ganado returns in this one, and he's dressed exactly the same as he was in RE4. Oh, and it was a little on the short side. It's probably the shortest RE game to date. But on the other hand, I thought RE4 was a tad too long for the kind of game it was, so.

Either way, I still miss the zombies and the classic Survival Horror style of the originals.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 pm
Don't we all miss it... D:

But yeah, the story is nice. Las Plagas are just an enemy; it's aaaall Progenitor here. biggrin

And it's definitely not the shortest. Not the longest, but sure as hell not the shortest. razz

At least there were no castles! ...Oh wait, there were ancient underground ruins. >_>  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Canas Renvall
All I know is that he said a reboot. I don't know if that's gameplay, story, or both, but... Something tells me it's probably gameplay. ...Oh dear. D:

Edit: Was anyone aware that Avon released the T-Virus on the market?

The RE: Apocalypse Commercial-Style Trailer

Avon Anew Commercial

A Mash-Up of the Two

This is kinda scary. Way too close to be coincidental.

Aka, we = major ********. crying

OH MY ******** GOD I SAW THAT COMMERCIAL! rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games