Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Sir Torian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:35 am
Hello. umm.. do you have any roleplay reccomendations? I mean, they all look interesting, but im looking for a really good one to start with. Ya know, to get the hang of the rules and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:53 am
Talon TDS
In the 'proof of life' trend I say the following:

Blaarg.

I second that interesting post! xp  

Kira-Yamato-san

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:24 am
crying Well, if you read the most recently made posts in the guild you'll understand... Tao killed himself, like only a few hours after I talked to him on Msn crying And I don't know why he gave the guild to me not Yuu, since Yuu was his closest family after all... but... crying So depressing and all this happened when I'm like super overloaded with work as usual... guess I'll have to ask everyone's opinions on what we should do with the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:37 am
Hmm... That's not good. I would divulge but I don't think you're willing to talk much about it.  

Psymage

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:44 am
Mou
crying Well, if you read the most recently made posts in the guild you'll understand... Tao killed himself, like only a few hours after I talked to him on Msn crying And I don't know why he gave the guild to me not Yuu, since Yuu was his closest family after all... but... crying So depressing and all this happened when I'm like super overloaded with work as usual... guess I'll have to ask everyone's opinions on what we should do with the guild.

crying I apologize for the death of your friend cry

I think in honor, we should keep this joint Mou-Mou *Rings big bell*

Moo <3 xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:06 am
I'm very sorry to hear that Mou. I did wonder if that was what happened after reading your last post, but I didn't want to say anything incase I was wrong... sweatdrop

I hope the family and friends (you know them offline?) are ok, and coping well. I'll be praying for everyone.

And why do all these horrible things happen to my friends? Am I cursed? In the last few months, so many horrific things has happened to people around me. xp I hope not...  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zarlune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:27 am
*hugs Mou tightly* I'm sorry about your friend hun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:01 am
eek Oh Mou . . . I had no idea. I am so sorry for you! If there is anything I can do to help you out, let me know- please. *hugs*

*reads Kira's siggy* What do you mean re-aquire your Ronin Yukata?! What happened to the one you had???  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:52 am
It was such a shock crying But I feel more sorry for Yuu, who has been like an old brother for Tao a while now crying

And I really don't want to say that much about him, since most things are too private. But he's had a very very rough life, which is the explanation to him behaving like he did. So many people hated him without knowing the reason behind his behaviour... Still this came as a complete surprise crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:53 pm
I can't really have sympathy for you, only because seriously, I don't see myself in the place of being able to have sympathy. I know what it's like to have whole families dieing because of one of the members of the family. Apart from those who give their regards. I wont only because it'll help you remember all the pain. Memmories are nice, but reality is reality and we all need to move on.

Yes, I realize this is mean, and I mean for it to be. It makes sense, so I'm posting it. ;x

Monoprata

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Monoprata
I can't really have sympathy for you, only because seriously, I don't see myself in the place of being able to have sympathy. I know what it's like to have whole families dieing because of one of the members of the family. Apart from those who give their regards. I wont only because it'll help you remember all the pain. Memmories are nice, but reality is reality and we all need to move on.

Yes, I realize this is mean, and I mean for it to be. It makes sense, so I'm posting it. ;x

I don't find it mean at all, I think it's truthful. Yeah, I haven't cried or felt sad in ages sweatdrop Just depressed mad or frustrated. Of course, I don't have that much of a family anymore, and if I do they are pretty far away or do not want to be associated with us. sweatdrop That's life.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:26 am
Sheesh, what great lives we're all having right now... sweatdrop  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:00 am
Uhm... I am continuing my life as normal, this was just a very unfortunate event. I am allowed to be a bit shocked right? Waking up on a saturday and then the first thing you hear is that a person you not that long ago talked to committed suicide is a bit... unpleasant. sweatdrop

And yes it did sound pretty mean gonk But really, he was after all just an online friend...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:33 am
I know all about that feeling Mou . . . happened to me once and I did not take it well. In fact, once I was part of a murder investigation. Delivered a pizza to the gay pair that ran the local 'no questions asked' motel. The next morning, one was dead, and the other nowhere to be seen.

Tana/Mono: Yes, that was harsh. Still, I would expect no less from you. Brutal honesty and blunt realism are the trademarks of your online persona. Thankfully, there is no attack or vindictiveness. Compassion may not by your strong point, but friendship seems to be in there somewhere. wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:31 am
I'd be a bit worried for you if you weren't shocked Mou, and a friend is still a friend whether online or off. I wish people weren't quite so ignorant so much... hating someone without knowing why is just... ugh, words escape me at how stupid that is, just making things worse. Damned vicious circles.

*chuckles* Whats the old saying? A slap from a friend is better than a kiss from an enemy... *grins at Tana* 'though that wasn't quite a slap... whee

That can't have been nice Talon... I can't decide wether the police should be more tolerant with people around or not... on one hand, they'll be upset, on the other hand, they need to get to the bottom of things.

I don't really want to say anything else...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games