Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:47 am

I wanna cookie sad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:48 am

That's it buddy for steal a poor guys cookie you get attacked bye my sectret wepon ninja

*wistles and cheery yet unearth songs slowly approach them as Barney skips up towards them and starts to try and hug Don*
I love you you love me! You get a nice bing hug from Barney!

Lieutenant Pickles

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:49 am

*Is more like Cartman then Don, so has the cookie and has eaten it too*

Yeah...Don Seth, Yusake wasn't trying to shake your guy's hand. He was holding his hand up, near his own head, with the palm facing Don. Kinda the way you would hold your arm out to block the son, but Yusake was doing it more as a way to show the arm and intimidate...in a sense. But Yusake is also not one to deliberately try to intimidate for anymore a reason then simply to look cool. lol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:50 am

..and Galea's scolding Yusake -^^-;;;

Lieutenant Pickles

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:50 am

*a look of pure horror comes upon his face* NOOO!!!! *stabs Barney several times, to no avail. A bloody cut up Barney now chases him back and forth trieing to hug him* AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:52 am

Ceron
*Is more like Cartman then Don, so has the cookie and has eaten it too*

Yeah...Don Seth, Yusake wasn't trying to shake your guy's hand. He was holding his hand up, near his own head, with the palm facing Don. Kinda the way you would hold your arm out to block the son, but Yusake was doing it more as a way to show the arm and intimidate...in a sense. But Yusake is also not one to deliberately try to intimidate for anymore a reason then simply to look cool. lol

Oh..... O.o

cocky ******** xd

Easy Isac

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:53 am

Don Killuminati
*a look of pure horror comes upon his face* NOOO!!!! *stabs Barney several times, to no avail. A bloody cut up Barney now chases him back and forth trieing to hug him* AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! gonk

*claps in amusement* Yay! 10g on barney
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:53 am

I have a question why does it seem eevrytime you guys get togather there is always some sort of fight.

uwasa

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:54 am

You have no idea man. XD

But yeah, I gotta go, so if you wanna continue this then please don't post, wait for me to return.

Outie! *poof*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:55 am

uwasa
I have a question why does it seem eevrytime you guys get togather there is always some sort of fight.

*jumps on his leg* my leg no one else's

Lieutenant Pickles

uwasa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:56 am

*looks down at his leg* well if you want it you have to sign this. *pulls out a deed to his leg* Please sign here here and here.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:56 am

Hmm.. I think I'll beat up your character while you're gone xp

Nah, I'll wait it out.

Easy Isac

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:57 am

uwasa
*looks down at his leg* well if you want it you have to sign this. *pulls out a deed to his leg* Please sign here here and here.

*looks up at him and sighs* fine you have a pen?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:57 am

*pulls out a pen and hands it to her* Here you go.

uwasa

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:59 am

thank you *grabs pen and quickly reads through it...signs the things she wants* and no I don't need insurance
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games