Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:29 pm
[TSUBASA SPOILER ALERT]

*stabs Syaoran-clone plushie* DIE DIE DIE! Give Fai his eye back NOW! evil

EDIT: I just stumbled upon some fanart/icons with Fai having two golden eyes, so it wasn't your fault probably, Tosh. xd But if you're gonna give the guy two eyes, draw him with blue ones, for Christ's sake. The gold just serves to remind me of the fact Fai has no more magic. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Chibito7
[TSUBASA SPOILER ALERT - look awaaaay]

*frowns* Wait a sec... I'm up to the latest chapter, trust me. But he only has one eye, and that is golden. Very golden. He lost his first blue right eye to that evil Syaoran clone ( scream ), then gave up the blue magic in his left eye to get Kurogane an artificial arm ( heart ). Hence, he has one left eye, which is gold, ne? confused

If you mean the chapter where, yeah, Fai gives up his magic and his eyes go golden, then yeah. scream Damn CLAMP. gonk crying

Hey, aren't spoilers forbidden in this guild? Niph edited my post just because I gave away the most obvious (and most easily known) plot twist in Death Note, a series which has already ended. Yet you've given away the latest chapter of Tsubasa RC.

Are you and Tosh complicit in breaching the guild rules? I don't read Tsubasa, but it doesn't mean I won't read it some day. If you really wanted non-readers like me to look away, you should have placed it in white text or small font.  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elf chose to read it even though B&B said 'SPOILER ALERT'
rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:10 pm
Niphz
@CBC - Why does it look strange?! I love Draco too, only that he is secondary to Snape. xD
He looked...more sensitive than usual. Like his face looked narrower and softer...  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 am
rolleyes What Tosh said.

Quite frankly (and this is OOC for me to say this quite so frankly, since I just don't enjoy standing up for myself, but I think exams are getting to me, so if any offensive is taken, then none was meant, I'm doing this in self-defence), if some puts SPOILER ALERT LOOK AWAY, it means SPOILER ALERT LOOK AWAY. It was your choice to read it, and if it spoiled it for you, then my apologies, but obviously, that was not my intention whatsoever. As long as you forewarn your audience, then I think I myself have done nothing wrong. It was your decision to read it, despite me putting up a warning - the same way people write fanfiction on ff.net and say WARNING SMUT or WARNING YAOI or WARNING LANGUAGE. It's your choice whether to read it or not, your self-control should be in question, not mine, so don't start complaining about being exposed to things you didn't want to know when it was your decision to read it in the first place. What's the difference between putting WARNING and putting text in white? At the end of the day, you could've read the white text anyway. Just because it's not in white, doesn't mean I didn't warn you.

I'm sorry to anyone who read it and is displeased with me; but once again, don't say I didn't warn you. It was your decision, not mine. I have no control over your brain and eyes.

And I'm sorry if I sound like I'm biting people's heads off. I don't think I've ever been so... assertive. Makes a change. I didn't mean any offense by it; I am merely protecting myself. rolleyes

If it is a problem, Niph & Tosh, then I can do back and edit it into white if it really is an issue. I thought since I put 'WARNING' it would be all right. *sigh* Feel free to do it yourselves if it's a problem, I'm fine with it.

@cbc: *raises eyebrow* Narrower? Softer? Are we really talking about Draco Malfoy here? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm
wow thats long >.> but i dont feel like reading rite now D:  

Panda Dotted

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:11 pm
Panda Dotted
wow thats long >.> but i dont feel like reading rite now D:
xd

I did catch the last bit, though. Yeah, "narrower and softer". That's why I thought it looked a bit weird, since he normally looks so severe.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:36 pm
3nodding Indeed. I would call Draco malicious yet pathetic. xd *ducks from Niph* But mighty good-looking! (Or rather, Tom Felton was when he was younger. 4laugh )  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:01 pm
Okay, okay, I'm sorry about this whole spoiler thing, it is in fact my fault ;___;

I think putting it in white text is a good idea, in general. -shrug- I didn't make the rules... xP

B&B need to talk to you, c'est a propos de -lui-. MSN soon?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Waheyyyy !

Spoilers =D

I got that spoiler ages ago from one of my friends :3

Too bad they're not Vampire Knight ones >_________<

Dood, I'm in a bad situation. I start liking anime again when I have GCSE's xD;;;

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VK spoilers?

Highlight so Elfy doesn't get all mad again. <__<>__>

Like how Kaname is Yuuki's brother, but actually isn't?! D:
And Shiki's dad apparently brought him back from the dead. = A=;;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:28 am
Can't believe I missed this thread of the conversation, but: DRACO HAS FEELINGS TOO. D<

I'm so glad the PHOTOBUCKETONLYOMG images doesn't apply to sigs. xP

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:34 am
Phhf. Draco? Feelings?

*snickers and stabs Draco plushie* twisted CENSORED DUE TO BLASPHEMY

Vampire Knight spoilers~

Aiyaaa, yeah. I thought that Kaname is the adopted child of Juuri and Haruka, someone with the Kuran blood who Haruka's brother (the evil one, can't remember his name...) brought back to life. It's all a bit confusing.

Kaname/Yuuki is hot. But I just loooove Zero. whee ninja

And yeah, Niph; if I see you, I'll talk to ye. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:22 am
scream

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:40 am
B&B touched a nerve! *giggle*

*laughs and skips away*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games