Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:01 pm

You: Bonjour.
Stranger: salut.
You: Parlez vous francais? (Do you speak french?)
Stranger: a little bit. :/
You: Allez vous succer mon testicolo? (Will you suck my... I didn't know the world balls in French, so I used balls in Italian.)
Stranger: i have a feeling that's really innapropriate.
You: Vous etres tres stupide. Je voulais simplement dire salut! (You are very stupid. I was merely saying Hello!)
You: A tout a'huerre! (See you soon!)
You have disconnected.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Stranger: ಠ_ಠ
You: Weißt du, wo die Juden sind? (Do you know where the Jews are?)
Stranger: goddamn germanfag
Stranger: ಠ_ಠ
You: Ich bin gekkomen, um zu erfassen. (I have come to capture.)
You: Ich zahle viel. ( I will pay much.)
Stranger: Ja Ja .... I GTFO
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
lmao, on both accounts. i need to find that text generator ugh!

Listen to this ******** me in the a** shane

lmao wtf

i'll gladly oblige though
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:09 pm

The Fall is Inevitable

Which one?

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

Which one?

the one that makes that ******** up text
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 pm

For some reason you cant link google translate things.

One thing thats kinda cool is that you can write your whole name on the translate, get in translated and if you hit "read..." something it shows how it'd be written.

I wont say my last name by my first and middle name in japanese is Sukotto Banado lol.

Dark-Ninja70

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

Which one?

Zalgo?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Dark-Ninja70
For some reason you cant link google translate things.

One thing thats kinda cool is that you can write your whole name on the translate, get in translated and if you hit "read..." something it shows how it'd be written.

I wont say my last name by my first and middle name in japanese is Sukotto Banado lol.

Scott Bernard?

TELL US YOUR LAST.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable
Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Fall is Inevitable

Which one?

Zalgo?

Stranger: have u ever had nigerian food?
You: G̖͕̩͈̥͇͕̬̱̎ͨ̑̐ͤ͝o̸̸̘̣̯̘͚̿ͦ͑̏͝ ̷̧ͫ͗҉͉̳t̶̯̙͕̲̪̄̾ͧ͡o̷̤ͫ͂̊ͨ͒ͦ͆͗ͯ̕͠ ͋ͥ̒̃͆͋̚҉̼̤͇̱͜s̸̗̋͐́̆͝ͅl̰̦͕̖̱̜͓̂̽ͧ̊ͪͪ̂̐ͣ́͡ȅ̡̜̰͇̭̤̜ͥë̢͓̖̪̥́ͬ͗͑ͦ͡ͅp̸̜̤͗͊̎.̧̪̯͓̇̐ͣ̅ͣ̀͘ ̶̷̢͖͉̹̦͎̬̟͎̾͋ͪͪ̀͌̀Yͪ҉̴̦͕̣̲̗o̳̣̬̺͍̺͔̒ͯ̋̆̍ͧ̾̈̕͜u̧͎͙̠̱̮͔ͨ̽̿ͮͬ ̜͚͔̘͔̦̹̞͗̅ͩá̘͖̘͇̞͕̟͔̃͛ͥͨ̽ṙ͔̜͓̪̭̲̫͑ͮ̃͢͜ͅe̵̜̹̙̬̟̦̺̲̫̔͘ ̺̭͕̥̫͚̿̎ͥ̈́̓̔͛̀͞g̡͙ͨ̌͂̎̅̀̕oͤ̊҉̫̺̙̼͖̼̤̜̥͘i̛͙̮̞̓̑̆̄̆͡n̰̙̯̥̗̘̒ͬͫ̀͢ͅǧ̸͇͍̗̭͈̑̇̌ͥ̄̿ͬ ̸̧̺͍̠̲̝͈̝͖͌̿ͥ̋ͮ̏̓̚t͖̘̐ͫ̏͘͞ơ͔̺̼̳̣̤ͤ̾͠ ̲̘͇̖̟ͫ͑̑͋D̡̲͙͗͆̒ͦ̿ͮỈ̩̦̣͓͉͐͒͋̓̎͆̈ͯ͜͝͡Ę̺̟̙̱̂̂̽̔ͧ̈͟ͅ.̶̺̗̜̔̈́̚͞ ̱̯̜̦̣̱͉̥̈́̇G̷̢̧̱̗̺ͧͫ̂̅ͣ͛ͪ̆͗o̝͕̣͋ ̞̦͓͎̄͆t̺̯̮͖̲͍̾̃̏̚̕o̱͍̼̙̝̳͔͗͡͠ ͔͈̣̖͎͇̽̆̅̽̐͐̉̚͞ͅs͎͉̞̪̰͒͋l̷̸̫̻̼͔͗̇͂͒́̿̊̃͜e̷̵̱̼͍̪̳̣̩̾̽̏̈́̔̌̅ͥͯè̷͎͍̤̻̬̆̊̓̾̌ͦ̚p̵̺̲ͪ̽̓͋̂ͧ͘.̡͚̫̩̋̆̌ͤ̑ ̗͙̓ͬ̕͞Ẏ͙͙̟̐̂͋̔̒̕̕ͅo̶̶͚͖̓͌̓̔ͭ͞ų̤̹͓̤̺̭̥̌̐͞ ̥̦ͬ̄̓͗̓ͭ͛̊̓͢a̳̞ͩͪ͠͝r͈̝̯̭͖̟͙̎̒̍̎̂ͭ͗̚͡e̸͚̫̹͔̓͝ ̵̲͗͒ͣͤ̌̓g̏ͭ̽̈́̍̇͏̢̙̬̱͓͔͍̭̺̥ȯ̟̙̳͙̚̚i͒̅̈́͐͏̱͓ń̴̮̣̟̗̲̺̾g͖̥̘͚͖͖̱̖ͥͧͯ͆̽͗̿͌ ͌ͥ̋͗̅͒͏̡͓͉̖̩̹̟͇̖͡t͔̘͙̣̪̒ͭ̄̒̿̓͊́͘ó̸̘̜̙̞̞͔͎̳̾̀͆ ̴̱̙̀͆͒͗̓ͣ͒͟D͖̦͓̫̻͖̂ͬ͒ͬ̂̓ͩ͌̇I̝̅͑͊ͯͥ̂͞͠E̊ͫ̀҉͉̜̮̦̖̳̫.̪͔͖͈̩͇̺̈̕ͅ ̵̺̖̞̠̬͔̳̎ͧͦ̐ͣͯͧĢ̷̡̼͉̑̇̽O̘̝͇͓̎͗͠ͅ ̗̘͔̮̪̤̯ͭ̽ͤ͛͘͟͡T̠̥͙̰̞̘̙͇͍̑͟͜O̤͔̙͙̦̼͓ͣ̀̊̈́ ͙̭̝̠̯͙͖̰̃Sͭͪ̄̈́͗̄̕͟͏̠̺̮̥̘̗̼̼̭L͚̻͕̠̣̥̦͉̘̿̒ͥ̿͘͞E̫̞̩͖̟̬̣ͨ̈́͑͛È̫̠̦̠ͣṔ̸̺̰̫̩ͭ̉̋.̲̦̞͚̺͇̩̀̊̈̇͢ ̈́́͂̓ͮ̊͋̈͏͏͇̝̩͖͈̜͎̭̙͡Yͣ̂҉̙̤͇̦͇̠͓͢ͅO̴̬͈̭̩͖̹͓ͯͦ̽͂ͦ͟Ū͕̥̩̼̼̉̽̓͟͝ ͚̗̪͕̙̫̠̪͂̇͑̈́͆̾̅ͫͅĄ̛̞͓͓̻̣͆ͥͫ̕R̡͐̏҉҉͕̗͇͈̯̲E̶̱̰̘͚͋͒ͅ ̢͇̬̫͙ͣͫ̈́̀Ġ̢̫̟̯͍̦̼ͮ̅͢O̵̦̰͈͙̼ͭͪ͛̽ͬ̈́̚͠I̷͈͖̮̔ͣ͒ͧͩ͊̀Ņ̶͙̱̳͐̂ͧ̀͊͢G͚͙ͮ̆̈͗ͫ͋̈̄͟͞ ͍̪̥̹̓ͮͦ̓͛̾̅͞ͅṪ͍̲̮̙̠̪̰̔̃́͋ͮͮͅO̷̹̱͎̐ͭ̔ͫ̔ ̴̘̦̰̯̄ͤ̍ͭD̸̳̠͍̱̗͕̜͙̭ͮ̓̓̓͗Ḯ̋ͭ͏͖̼̥̠̻̻̲͜ͅE͎̪̠͚ͥ̾ͦ̋̂̄̽̔͠͝.̵̡̮̗̞̈́̾ͤ͑̐͒
Stranger: seems legit
You: I̛̺͎̪̥͖͈͌̑ͫ͘͢ ̶̼̟̬̺̠̉̌ͯ̃H̵̥̫͈͖̤̍͋̽ͭ͋̔̿ͯ͝Ȁ͙͍̤ͬ̉V̰͙͎ͨ̓̒̒̆̏̍͜Ē̴̮͈ͭ͡ ̶̷̰͚ͨ͊̚͢H̜̭̤̗ͨA̷̧̧̤̪͉̲̘͆̚D̴͈̟̦̯͓͉ͦ̓͆̑ͨ̑͗̓ͅ ̭̲̺̩̹̹̱̍ͧ̑ͅE̢͍̥͕̻͋̃͒ͮV̧̧̺̝̟̪̣͊̎͆̿̊̉ͪ̇͝E̶͇̫ͨͪ͡Ṛ͖̟͛̋͛́͐́Y̫̟̫̿͆̀̇̇̈͘͡T̨͚̭̘̖̽ͮ̅̃̓͛ͥ͘͞H̷̹̬̟̺̯͆̽ͦ̇͑͆ͧ̀Ỉ̴̖̙̣̳̳͆̓ͤͨ̿̀͝N̸͉̯ͦͣͤ͘Ģ̝̙͔͓͈̇ͥ̈́ͧ̔͞.̧̧̛͉̲̩̞̲͙͚͖̝̃ ̷̀ͨ̓̅ͭ͑̒҉̧̟̩̟̱̰T̲̻̔̏͛͆ͩ̑̚H̛̼̲̍͊̅ͬ͊̎͌́E̓̂̓̂̾̐͋̚҉͏̩̭̟̪̕ͅ ͛͑̇͏̳̘̠͔̰̙L͙̥͚͈͍̈̃̾͛ͬ͒̀͘͢I̴͖̭͙͍̱̔͊̿ͦ̋̚V̿ͭ͂ͪ̿͌̈́҉҉͉̤̯̥̦E̱̪͍͛̈́͊̉͌̎͛̊͆Ŕ̷̗͙̗̫̘̇͗ͩ͘͜ ̠̣̦͎͙͙͔͓̬ͥ͜͡O̢͍̟̘̲͗ͅF̢̩͎̭̱ͫ̾͂̿ ̡̧͕̗͆̾̂Y̻̳̭ͥͨ̄̂̑̀ͧ̇̈͝ͅO̫̖͈͗ͣͥ̍̉͐ͨȖ̶͐̒ͮͨ҉̦͈̘̫͕̪R̸̡͈͓̘͇̓̆ͪ̒̋̅ͩ ̶͍̩͈ͭ̓̔̅N̷͇̭̱̤̦͙̣̓ͣ̈́̃̑͂̋̈́I̟͓̞̬̩̾͋̋̚̕G͓̻̩̬̝̘͓̠ͤͦͭ̽̔̈́͞͞E̒͐͏͈̜͈̼̥̦R̞̻̻͖͚̗̪̩̆́͠I̴̟̼͉̲͈ͮ͑͜ͅA̢̰̲̰̞̯͔̱ͤ͑̌ͨͩ̚̚N̷̳̝̦͈̣̦̽͂̈̔̓ ̶͔̬̳̖̘̯̜͍̓͒F͑͐ͭ҉͏͚R͓̹͚̜̖̳̞̻̂ͭ̆̾͊͛͒ͮ͝I͌ͨ̋̍̎̿͆͏̷̦̱̙É̎̍̄̈ͣ͆͜҉̧̜̰͔̳͈͇N̞̼̽D͙̞̜̾̂̔̀S̸̰͓͙͇ͦ̅́ͯ̓̒̋́̎͠ ̡̳̟̮͚̗̙ͩ̏̃̆̏ͮ͗ͣ͡A̛̦͕͖̹̮̠͓ͦ͆̋͛́ͥ̀S̶̳̗̑͛͌ͧͫ̊́̚ ̸͇͚̝̰̦̦ͨ̾̋̃̉̆͠W̝̝̠͙͙͓̬̖̻ͦ̏̒͐͜͝E̻͙͖͚̥̗͌L̨͓̣͍̟͔͆ͬ̎Lͩ̾̑̐̇͏̶͎̘̮̙͔̹ͅ.̵̮̣̯̹̜͈͖̏ͤ̍
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

T̴̷̛̙̟̟͚̝̥͎̜̤̮̲̮͈̗ͤ̏ͪ̐̐̋̐ͫ̄ͨ̆ͫ̊̾̄̄̉̚͟ͅo̸̴̻̣̮̳̯͉̒̀̈́͊̏͘͘ ͗ͮ̋̀҉̞̣̣̠͓̫̖̠̰͙͚̞͉̫͉̪i̴̊̇̅ͮ̅͏̨͕̳͉̻̮͎̫͍͙̪̥̯̻̤͘n̰̠̞͈͌̒̑̒̔̆̏͑̒ͬ̕v̶̵̸̠̹̘̫̠̙̙̼͙͈̺̟̲̠̟̥̜̒͋͐ͯ̏ͫ̇͟͞ͅͅȍ̃ͩ̓ͪ͛̑ͩ͆ͮͪͤ̾̋͗̃̚̚͏̢̰̖̟̪̲͈͓̺̼͈̹̯̲̣̠̤ͅk̛͛ͦ̋ͪ͋̾̔ͪ͆̒ͣ͛̂ͬ͜͏̲̳̪͕͙̬̘̰e̠̜̗̰̣̱̪̓͂̀̈́̏͑ͣ̈́̚͜͞ ̸̤̹̖͉̻͎͎̤̭̦͓̻̘͚̜ͮ̇̇̓̓͗͗ͪ̚͜t̷̵͍͚̗̖̺̩͚͙̺̱̠͔̰ͫ̎ͨ̄̀̏́̇̂̓̕͡ͅh̒̍̐̎͊̓́͞͡҉̞̮͙̣̙̭̭̯͎͚͓͉͚ͅe̴̢̟̥̺̼̰̺̦͕̣̜̗̟̓ͬͫ̇̈ͧ̌ͥ̀͞ͅ ̸̶̶̯̻̻͚̯͕̤̖͚̗̳ͭ̈́͗͗ͮ̈́̂̒̕͡h̷̶̘͚͖̺͒͗ͩ̅̋̂͋̑ͯ̈́̐̎ͫi̛͙̞̣̪̬̩̪̰̞͙̭͔̲͙̠̟ͩ͐̃ͥ̐̃̀ͤṿ̤̰̟̣͔̤͚̜̟̘̣̜͚͍͈̠ͨ͒͌ͪ̔͗ͩͯ͊̎̏́ͨ̚̚̕͢͡͞ȩ̨͈͎̝̩̘̻̗̜̯̦̜̟̝͔̪͇̲̦ͮ̉̅ͪͬ̈̆̎̉͐̿-̧̢̢͇͔̲̫̹̝̳̘̹̯͉̪̘͌ͦ͗̎͝m̸̡̗͕̹̮̝̘̝̣̪̺̹̹̥͆ͧ̽͗ͨͧ͜͟͜į͈͖̱̳̰̙̝̫̦̪̬̮͎͍͗̽ͤ̓̐͂͌ͧͪͦ̀nͫ̌ͪ̉̅̈́̄̾͐̍̈ͪ̇̂̆͜҉̪̱͙̖̤̳̯̞͔̣̜ͅḑ̵̴̡̳̩̖̻̯̦̰̹͈̰͍͓̖̹̦͎̮̼͍͂ͣ̈ͩͪ̑̇͛ͨ̚̚͡ ̴̴̯̝͈̹ͩ̉́͋ͩ͛̌́͑̉ͯ̅̃͂ͪ͘r̨̡͍̦͚̜̥ͨ͑̍̆̀͐ͧͩ͂̓̋̑͋̑̇͌̀̀͢͡e̡̍̒̔̋ͨ͡͏͡҉̱͓͎͚͉͍̘̪̮͍̜̥̝̥͉͉͇p̢̼̮̱̗͙̍ͥ̀ͧͬ̓ͭ̐̎̚͡ŗ̴̩̻͕͓̣̦̓̅̍͛͠ẹ̸̛͉̫̦͉̟̺͕͚̹̱̱̼̯̺͖̮̻ͭ̎̒͌ͤͦͪ͗ͬ̚͟ͅs̡̾ͯ̏͑҉̙̻̲͇͖̣͕̭͇̹e̢̻̜̲̯̳̫̺͚̦͙̪͚̳͇̱̭̾̋̇̀ͬ͡n̸͔̹̰̟̗͒ͤ̇̈̐͑̚͠͞t̴̨̞̘͙͈͚̳̺̺͕̥̗̪͖͙̳̞͙͌͑̆ͬ̑̾̾̒͑ͨͥ̓͑̀ͅi̼̥̥̤̫̩̲̱̲̗͇̠͓͚͚̥͆̒ͥ̔̈̈́̇ͤͩ̃͊ͩͧ̏̄̆̈́ͦ͢͞n̨̫̣̻̣̼̗͙̜̱̳̘̬̹̹ͩͧ̏̐̀ͤ̾̇ͦ̑́̑̃̈́ͬ͢͟͡ͅͅg̷͙͓͔͔͐̇͐͂̓͒͊̊͘ͅ ̸̢̲͓͓̰͍̳͉̘͍̙̩̬̫̦̗̘̠̓̍̐̅ͥͫ̈́̀͞ͅĉ̷̢̨̲̫̜͔͍̞̞̪͈̬̊ͣ͋̿ͤ̃ͥ͑͑ͮ̄̆̚͢͜h̨̫̮̳͕͔̠̘̤̫ͪͨ̃ͥ́̎ͮ͐͒̓̾̈̀̚͟a̴̴̫̙̲̰̙̬̱̱̜̘͍̱̖̭̝ͥ͊͑̅̋͜ô̶̷̸̷̙̩͙̻͈̱̰̘̞͎͍̞̫̫͕̣̇ͥ̀̂̾͂̀s̶̰̝̥̦͖̜̩̭̩̭̖̘͛̎͗͆͑́͂̊ͦͪ͛͞.̨͖͓̙̟̜̥̲͖͈͓̼̝̝ͦ͒ͩ̇͑̍̇̓͌̑̈ͮ̅̌ͭ̚̕
̴͇͕̼̼͍̦͓̖ͯ̾̆̋ͩ́̄̓ͣͬ̊̔ͨ̎̈́ͧ̾̔͢Í̢̯̤̰̹̙̤͙̦͍͍̼̳͕̜̮̟͌̿̈́̑͛ͤ͗͝͡͠n̫͉̳̤̩̠̞͈͔͇̣̽̌͌ͩ̌̽̉͆ͧͩ̇̈́ͬ̃̀̚̚͡v̨̨̨̛̪̰̜̟̙̜̝͈̭͕͉̲̹̭̭̂̑̀̊̃̎͊̋̐ǫ̸̰̝̩̝̟͇͚̼͉͚͍͔͇͙̘̺͕̹͈͐͂ͮ́̅ͣͧ̏̔kͧ͂͋͆ͧͤͮ҉̡̧͙̱̥͇̝̭̙̫͖̺̠͎́i͒ͮ̒̽̒̽̿ͮ̈̍ͦͫ͌ͧ̂̈́ͩ́͡͏̵̬̞̭͉̹̣̪̥̤͚̜̘̩̟̳̺́ņ̢̗̝̩͚̪̳̯̮̙̟̀̐͋ͧ̃̐̔͆̎͑̄̒̑͛͂ͤ̀͟ģ̶̟̬̘͉͙͚̩̳͎̲̟ͦͦ̈́̊̌ͦ̋ͪ̅̐̓̄͑̀ ̶̶̨̙͉̯̖̟̪͎̟̟̾̌ͦ̽͜ͅt̵̸̩͎̰͍̬̝͂ͪ͐͆̾̾̏̽ͣ̉̏͋ͦ͒h̶̶̬̜̙͓͉̺̘̱ͧ͑̋̎ͥͭ̂̌ͮ̾͡ȇ̓ͣͣ̓̊̓̾̌̃ͫ̎̚̚͏̶͏̶̙̼̗̮͎̰̲͍̟̻͙̫̹̥̩̩̫̰ ̡̛̥̯̯͇͕͈̦͖͙̥̻͚ͤͫͩ́̄̈́́ͥ̃̆̽͑ͥ͗̎̊͘f̭͖̘̙̓͑̈́ͣ̿ͣ͒̿̄́͘͘͞e̶̛͌̀ͮ̾ͤ̆ͩ̌ͧ̈̒͑́ͤ҉̷̳͎͙̤̘̥̲͔̩̼̪̪͓ė̠͈͔͓̥̩̤̰̬̦̭̙̝̦̩̭̩̣͊́͟l̶̢̨̩͈̤͔͖̐̐ͬ͆̃̿ͧ͂́͂̊̋͠ͅi̧͇͇͚̜̱̗̻̥̥̭͔͇͇ͭ̂̅̐̍ͣͩ̍̓̂̎ͤ̓ͮͬ̉̾̚̚͞n̡̻͎̙̖̭̯͇̼̳̠͍̦̻̮͖͔̓ͬ͆͂̃͒ͭ̆̐ͣ́̎ͣ̿͂̓̒̾ͮ͡g̡̉̾͌̿ͥ̀ͥ̍͡҉̗̹̭̫̖̩͔̕ͅ ̵̨͓̜̞̰̯̠̼̲͓̍̂̋̉͐͛ͨ͟ͅo̟̝͔͕̫͖͖̰͉̘̻̙͓̝͍̙͓͕͒̂̽ͩ̓̍̓̑̒͂̀ͧ̽̈́͊͜fͨ̂ͭ̏ͬ̐͂̎͂̊ͪ̔ͮ͐̄̽҉̸̹͈͚̣͕̲̖͖̖̟͎̖́͡ͅ ̴̸̘̬̮͖̟̘͇̹̱̟͉̤̟̮̜̊̌̇͊̇ͬ̓̓͂̈́̄ͪ̋͗̊̐̎͐̀͝c͛̉̑̃͂͊̏͑̋̇ͮ̂͌̚͠҉̛̜̭̭͕͉͉̺̻̘̗̠̩͈̳̳͈̝ͅh̷̨͙̲̟͚̣̩͕̙͙̍̂̄ͬ͢͞ͅȁ̴͖̙̳̖̠͇͉̣̺̟̬̹̣̱͙̝̱̈̀̑̅͂ͧ̽̾ͯ̏ͥ̊̒̽͋̚̚̚͘ͅo̸̧̮͖̙̙͇̗̭̲̤ͫ́̐ͨ̈̒͌ͭ̓̒ͣͪ̾ͫ̓͜͢s̨͙̪̥̯̼̪̱̱̣͒̇̋ͤ͒̆́͋͆̔͑ͮͬ̀ͧ̇̉͜͜͟.̧̡̣̪̝̻͖̲̌̀̒͊͐ͥ̿͗ͧͩͨ̋́̂ͧ̚ͅ
̶̲͉͓̖̭̩͎̱̤͖̒̏̋̍̄̀͐ͤ̿͊̓̊ͭͨ̓̈́́̋͜ͅW̨̧̨̦̪̰̮̗͈̣ͭ͑̓̈́̓̔ͯ́ͤ̊ͦ̍͑̈̀̐͟͞iͭ̐̓ͭͬͣͫͤͨ̀ͥͭͦ̎ͭ͏͕̭̖̟͕̀̕ͅt̓̃͗̀͗́̈ͣͣ͐͋ͯ̎̈́̾̂̔̚͏̴͡҉̷̝͈̺̱͖̼̩̙̫̺͇̺͖̼͔̣͓h͐̎ͥͫͨ͏͉̞̭̲͔͖͚̦̭̭̟͇͇̩̗͘ǫ̢̞̲͔͍̜͔̞̞̪̪͚̱̙̅̍̂̒͌̍͑̏̾̅͗͜͜u̧͌̆̋̌͒͋̋͞͏͎͔̬̥t͖̳̮͕̉͆̎̏͗̓͜͞ ̨̳͉̮̻͚͖̲̯̩̄ͧͤ͐͌͑̇̓̿̾ͮ̇̈̆̎̀͟͠ͅo̓̑̐̂̔ͩ҉̩͈͙͕̤̖̯͝͞ͅr̙̺̳͚̹̪̺̹̪̣̣̖̟͇̱̠͈̭̈̃̑͊̇ͥͨͭ̑ͨ͛͛ͨ̅̓̇̑̕͜͡ͅd̴̛͇͚͖̩͔͍̣̗̲̰̰̫̠̘̲̔̉ͬͫͭ̅ͤ̇͑̒̍͗ͮͅe̡̟̮̘̝̪̦̙̯̲̺͈̰̥͉̘̱̥̲̜ͣͨ̓͂͌ͫ̉̓ͪͤ̓͡ŗ̴̥̞͚͇͙̘͍͐̔ͣ͐͋̃͂ͪ̃̇̈ͤ͂̏̑̿̑̒̕͜.̴̧̛̼̯̤̩̙̦̲̦̲̟̠͙̳̺̓̌ͫ̅͂͒̌̑͋ͣ̾̊̆̓̚͢
̷̛̦͕̠͎̝̼̘̹̣̠̠̥̠̙͚̞͕̠̖̂͛̆ͧ́͗͘T̓̀͌̽̿̌̂̕҉̥̱͙͓͚̲̥͓͔̗̫͈͕̪̗̖͍h̨͚͍̥̥̤̰̙̻̟̫̖̦̤̖̫ͯ̅̽͆̄̾͑̽͂̇ͤ̅̚͟͠͝͡e͇̙̮͎̰̻̘͉̯͓̰̦̗̾ͪ̏͐ͮ͂̍͘ͅ ̵̢̳̝̲̦̣̦̲̫͉̳͈͚͈͖̭̥̽̓̏̀ͥ̈́͆̂͆́ͩ̚̕͢Nͫͬ̿̌͌̑͏̶̛̠̯͎͞e̶̡̩̞̪̟̹͕̦͍̠͓̩̝̭͇ͫ̾̓ͤ̓̈́̈́̄ͤ̾̀̚͡ͅz͌ͣ͋͑̂ͩ̂͊͊ͧ͐̒ͭ̅̔̍̆̏҉͍̼̱̻̖̪̲͔̩̬͎̬͘p̢̅̒̋̽̂ͬ͗̍́̚̚҉͕̙̫̟̯͍͞ȩ͛̑̒̓̀̑͒̀͞҉̢̻̯̤̹̟́r̽̾̍҉̸̢̦̰̱̟̘͖͝͡ͅḍ̡̖̜̭̭̩ͭ̃͆̓ͦ̅͆̑ͫ̔̾ͧ̌͋̋̀͆́͘i̤̦̜̪̣̲̰͕̯̜͉̣̟̼͓̓̓̓̉̽̊ͥͨ͢͠ͅa̾͂͊ͭ̏ͥ͋̋҉̶̫̲͍͓̠̱͚͙͡n͚̪͕͔̓̽ͭͥ̂̽̌͗ͬ̐̆͝ͅ ̨͕̬̻̫͇̯̭̼̝̹̞̝̭̘̹̘̎̔̊̆̃̆ͤͯ͒̊̋̓͐̎̈́̚͟ḥ̷̖̲̠̞͉̪̳͈̖̙͎̈́̅ͧ͊̈ͭͨ͑̒̒̾͂ͨ̂̔ͪͧ̅̀̚͠i̧͇̼̤̗̓͑͛̊v̨̰̰͕̒͒ͤ̊̌͑̐̅̅̔́͐̌̿̊́ͯ̚͝e̵ͨ̏ͪ̋̉̀ͮ̒ͬ͑ͭ͊ͤ́̚͏̷̥̖͇̦̥̩̖̖̭-̛̌ͣ̏̐̽ͧ̉͝҉̝̲͉͚̦͉m̵̜͖̭͙͕͔̗̮̤̗̘̅̽̊͌̂̈́̐̏͗̇̓́̓̇̊̍̒̀͘͜͞i͋ͧͩ̓̃̒ͭ̇ͯ͌ͪ́ͣ͛͢҉̭͔̻̝̹̤̘͎͖͔̫̜͎n̶̢̧̰̯̖͙̫̼̲̭̯̪̱ͮ͋͆̾͌́́̚d̡̐ͯ͗̏ͪ́̾͒ͧͩ̋̚͢͏͖͕͓̮͉̖̳̭̖̖͙̰͍͓̻ͅ ̸̡̭̙̭̝̰͊̾ͣ̌ͩͭ̔ͩ̓̄̎̓͑̍̅̑̂̚͘͞ŏͫ̔ͭ̿ͭ̊̀̚҉̞͔̺̲̼̫̼́f̷̢̎̋͑̅ͬ̽ͧ̋̀̋ͫ̓̌̃́ͦ̌̚҉̳͖͔̜̜̲̲͉͝ͅ ͯ͒̑̈͏̠͎͙̘̺̤͈̦̱ͅç̽̍͒͒͑͟͏̫̲̻͍̝̻͓͕̙̲h̸̨̳̣̼͎͖̦̳̙̫͙͊̐ͪ̏ͣ͋́ͧ̀͠͝ä̧̨̛̬̦̤̦̭̥̖̞̞̳̲̳̯̮̫̯̯͒͛ͯͧ̓̅̐̑̓͑ͬ̾̅ͥ͟͡ô̷̢̼̳̖͈̥͎̺̩̠͖̜̩̝͌̓ͨͧ̍̈̄̊̔̅̆͐̏ͩ̅̂ͥ͜͢s̹̞͔̹͈̫̲̦ͩ̆ͫ̃̎͆͊̊̐̽ͮͮͥͤ̈́͜.̢̥̙̳͕͖̰̣̘̻̮͍̩͖͙̮̩̜̟͋ͬ̈́́̀̓ͤ̔̀ͬ̄ͤ̄͛̀̕ ͇͇̹̙͇̝̬̼̦͚͎̩̼̯̲͔̹ͩ͌͋̌͢͞Z̠͎̮̯̲͎̮̯̩͉̭̅ͤ̇ͩͬ̿̓͘ͅa̟̼͈̗̟̮͛̀͛͛͆͆͊͐̍̓ͫ̽ͣ͛̃̾̒̄͘͞ͅl̡͔͈̗͖̣̣̦͈̺͙̰̪̏̔̑̓͆͐ͣ̾͐͘g̸̸̿ͪ̅̾ͩ̌̿̄͐̃̇̓ͨ̉ͮ̃̿̚҉̼͈͎̺̺̮̯̗͈̤͈͙̝̹̻͘ͅȏ̵͑ͪ͛̊ͦ͛̏͌̓͞҉̧͍̮̼̪̙͍̫̬̙͇̳̠̥͕̤͈̥̲͞.̴̸̙̲̘̱̻̠̂̾̔̆́ͦ̚͝
̶̵̮̣̞̤͇̰̓̏̑ͤ́̀̌ͯͥ̎͒̐ͯͅH̡̳͖͓̭̅̌ͭ̽̅ͬͨ̑̏̏̓̌̓ͣ͛ͫͤ̀̚͟ĕ͑̾͒̃̎̆̚҉͏͏̨̣̼͠ͅ ̴̧̛̘̤͈̣͎͍̠̞̞̞̣̖̘̍̀̏ͪ̍̏̉̋́̍̄ͭ̏̆͘͠ͅwͤ͗ͧͨ͌́̿̋́ͬͤ͋ͨͩ͏̛͝҉̗͎̦h̶̶̨̥̻͚͖̜̭̣̬̹͍ͯ̽̽ͣͤ̈͒̔̄ͬ̊ͧ̔̿̆͟o̴͖͎͕͊ͦͮ́̆̈́̾̕͟ͅ ̧̜̣̹̘̱͖͚̉͋̔̒̄̎̍͆ͯͣ́̔̇͛͊̈́͆͜ͅW̡̍ͪ̏͊̾̓̔͗҉͏̠̯̺̩͕͖̟̠̤̺͖̤͓ͅạ̵̡̧͖͉̤̠͍̤̩̝̱̈́̂̂͒̿̌̊̍̽̉ͨ̈́̐̅į̠͚̻̳͖̫̼̙̝̻͙̓̊̇̏͌͐̀ͣͩ̋ͬ̃̚͟t̸͚͚͇̭̾͛̀͆͛̏ͪͭͮͯͮͯ̂̋̄̒ͧ͑̿s̢̜̘͕̘̼ͬ̇̃̇͒ͧ̈́͑͐ͥ́̈́͑̂̚͘͟͠ ̧͂̾̉̅ͫ͋ͮ̐̍ͪ̅ͪͥ̓̑ͮͫ͠҉̴͇̲̻̩̙̦̗̮͓͕̹͈̻͔͚͘ͅB̵̤͚̹̮̼̲͇̥̥̍ͭ̽͌̚͟ẽ̢̟̙̱͚̹̑ͤ̒́̍̉̌͂̌̍ͪ̐͞ḩͪͬ̉̾ͬ̆̓̐̌̒̈̑̍́̚҉̟̟̩̘̙̺̥͇͖̱̥͔̞̝̘͍͝ͅỉ̴̸͎̺̠̤̺̮͈͉̝̲̤̜̲̤̣̜̾̏ͮ̌̈́͛̃̕͞n̸͍̘̱̫̖̳̭̹͉̞̆̏ͣ̑͂͑͐͆̍͗́̒ͮ͑͜͝d̶̻̭̲̪̹͚̥̪͔̞̘͈͈̝̜̩͍͛̀ͣͦ̋̐̑͋̽̄͆ͭ̑ͥ͗ͣ̊́͘͟ ̶ͯ̓͐̍͘͜҉̸͕̙̜̖̰̙̬͈̤ͅT̵̢ͬ̑̍͗̀͏̥̜̫̹͙̖̬̼̭̱̞̥̤͝h̾͌ͥ́̓̂̅̓̒́͏̧̺͎͉̟ͅe̸̥̺̳̻̳̪̣͙̩̜̟̾̽̾ͧͤ̉̌ͬ̑͢ ̡̳̤͚̤͔̭̭̩̪͔͕̳̮̗̥̀͑̌͌̄͛W̨̯̜̱͙̱̳̥̫̹̹̰͍͓̞̪̮͉͔ͫͭͪ̓ͪ̐͌ͣͫ͐̏̇̎̐̈̄ͥ͆̕̕͝͝ͅa̷̢̱̦͍̹͍̝̙̲̖͐ͪͯͮ͟l̵̨̼̳͔̜̃ͣͬͤ͂̈́̍̋̽ͫ̏̑̌̈́͋̅̐̾ͦ̀ḷ̴̸̵̳̪̻̭͕͓̦̰̠͚͔̣͇̑̇̾́͛̽͌̎ͧͪ̋́͡.̵̸͕̭͙̞̤̬͙̫̰̜͊̄ͨ̈͗̀̕͡ͅͅ
̖̫̠̭̘̰̫̟̦͈̠͔̣̣͓̆̂ͩ̿ͮ̃̌ͭ̑ͦ̍̇̄̅ͭͬ̕͢ͅZ͈͍͈̻̼͂͛̓̐ͮ̑ͬ̉ͧ̚̕͜͝Ȧ̸ͤ̉͊̓̆̅̅̏̌̔̐́ͦ͐̇͛ͫ̐͘͏̷̞̝͍̲͈̹̰̝̘L̷̡̠̻͚͎ͦͫ̈́̏̆̉ͦ͋͗̈́͆ͭ̾̄̈ͩ́̚G̛͙̝͍̱̥̊͑̄͛̾̓̕Ǒ̪͉̩̲̦͕̫̺̖̟̥̆ͬ͌͗ͮ͂͆ͪ̕͘ͅͅͅ!̧̨͉̖̖͎̲͙͙̟̙̫͚̠ͧͪ́̂ͩ̾̉ͭ̓̋̚͘͡
̷̢̣̭̜͎̼͔̳̻̟̣͖̟͖̝̩͇̓ͧͤͣ̂̏̆̔ͬͫ́͋ͦͣ͝͝T̷̷̡̳̼͉̳̙͍̹͈͇̜ͥ̏͆̿ͣ̇̆͂̅̔́͘h̶ͣ͆ͮͯ̽̿̍̒̌̐̑̔͑̃ͧ̾͏̠͙̮̺͇̩̯̮̻̙͙̜̀͟͡eͫ͒ͪ͐̾̒͊҉̸̴̟̖̖͍͠ ̨̤̞͔̫̻̲̼̼͉͖͕̫͎͓̬̠͎ͫ̒̿͗͑̃̈̇͆ͨ̓̕͡è̵̴̶̩͈̣̘̜̲̗͎̭̯̝̝̝͙̹̺̼̜̟̽ͧ͐̓͛̔ͧ̀̏͆̓̂ͤͯ͘n̛̞̹̲̤̬̻͖̖̣̙͖͕͚̹̜ͮ̈́ͯ̑̿ͭ̌͗͌̊̔́͋̌̕͢͡ͅt̷̥̺̥̝̿̿͆ͧ̈̑̿́͘͝͠i̵̙̫̣̭̩̪̼̞̘̗͓̝͍̘ͦ͑̌́̊̈̎ͭ͊̈̓̐̋͡r̷̢̢ͬ͆̅̇͑͛̔̏̿͐ͫ̃͑̌͟͏̻̳͎̺ę͉̼̪̯͍͖̻ͫ̎ͦ̆̌̔ͭ̈ͦ́̌͆ͬ̃ͭ͜ ̩̱̻̙̗͔̳ͣ͂̓ͯ̀̅͛̃ͩ͊̂ͣ̒͢͞ͅŗ̷̷͍̻̳̖̬ͤ͒͌́͆̇ͣȏ̷͓̯̯̰̖̲̭͕̗͕ͦ͛ͫ͡͡ó̵̢̧̖͓̣̣̲͈͍͙͈͖̪̟̠̪̘̓̑̎̊ͨ̍̊͒͊̕m̡̥̼̪̫̲̦̪̊͛ͯ̃͒ͦ̾͆ͭ͛͗ͧ̈͒̍̂͘ ̨̛̣̹̬̤̖̦̇̓ͪ̓͗̂ͤͥ̑͟͞ȋ̶̧̯͈̠̗̫͖̟̑̂͛ͪ́̏ͬ̓̈́̑̋̃̀͡s̡̢̲̲̻͉̟̖̠̓ͧ̍ͭͧͭ̀̎̍̈̄͆ͥ̽ͧ̑̿̐͂͟͡ ̴ͤ͌̂ͯ̆̾ͥ͏̢̯̲̞͍̠̝̦̻̫̪̗͚͔̖̮͈̞͝f̛̽̓ͧ̍̀̄ͬ̚͟͞҉͓̟͎̟̳̬̝̗̥̥͈͇̮̹̥̥̤͝i͌̎̈̕҉̧͉̞̣̫̼͉͘l̢͕̜͎͈̬̰̥ͧ̾ͤ̑̅̏̂͆ͥ͐ͭ̚͘̕͡ͅl̷̴̵͉͓̳͈͉̖̘̼̩̑ͤ̓̉͆ͩ̂̌͘͟ȩ̴̸̠̤͎̯͖̠̮̻̜̮̎ͧ͐̏͛̆͛ͨ̀ͯ͑͗̆ͧ̿̈̂͢͝d̸̷̨̘͉̙͈̺̒͆ͥ́̀͋̀ͮ̄ͭͤ͘ ̧̛̹̜͎͇̩͉͕͙͕̏͛̒ͨ́w̷̛̮̙̱̺̟̪̭̳̪͇͍̳̼͖̱̟̙ͦ̎ͦ̈ͬͧ̉͌̆͆̂̍̿͆͆͜͝í̢̢̟͙̪͖̬̲̭ͤͫͯͯ̓ͤͦ̄̈́̄ͧ̚̚̚t͎͔̣͎͕͖̫̘̘̰̞͓̩͔͕̞̼ͧ́͆̑̚̕h̴̴̢͚̮͕͉͍͎̠͓͖̣͍̝̼̤͔̫̞̆ͤ͊̋̇̾͒ͣͮ͐͋́͠ ̧̧̪͍͍̠̭̲̹̖̣̰̟͈̫̪̖ͥͧ̃ͯ̾ͮ̔͆̕͡ͅͅͅZ̓͒̽ͬ̍ͭ̓̄ͯ̚͏̛͍͉̠̹͎̪̹̪͓̹͔͖͓͇̯͎́́a̿̎ͧ̓ͯ͏̴̪͎̻̗͚̖l̷̢̻̤̖͉̻̩ͮ̏̂͌̄̔͢͞g̵̻͈͖̖̣͕̥̺̪͇̞̦̹̭̙̼̊̂̊̅̎ͯͤͯͥ̿̃̍ͭ̽͜͜͝͞ͅơ̮͎̱͚͇̻̗̜̳̭̙̓͑̂͂̔ͤ̾͛̈́͢.̒ͣͪ̓̄̎̓ͭ͛̃ͩ̈ͥ͆̓ͫ͏̛̛̥̼̩̠̟͇̤͔̩̙̟̪̕
̵͔̜̥̱̠̤̞̻͇̫̱̏͋ͦͪ͑ͧ̃ͪ̀̈́̒ͮ̉ͦ̄ͬ̕̕

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Dark-Ninja70

NEVA!!!! mrgreen

but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

On google translate english to japanese if you type in "uchiha" and listen to it they say "Sasuke" and it says "Sasuke" on the thing to read it.

OMG!!!! *faints*

Stranger: hi
You: Y̷̧͖̭͓̻̦̭̳̪̊ͨͮ͗̄̏̉̆͊͒̌ͣ͐̅ͮ̆́͜͠O̢͍͔͙̼̮̬̳̙̞̎ͬ̈͗̄̍͂̇͋́̆͛ͥ́͠U̠̗̗̪̖̝̞̱ͨ̍̐̄ͯͩ̐̓͌͒̉͊ͦ̆̿͐̌̀͢ ͒ͫͯ̂̉̍ͤ͝͏̧̬̬̠̲̠̼͉̫̟̺͚̙͉͖͈̞W̷̧̞̝͉̣͙͍͕̥͔͙̣̆̈́̓̓̓ͤ͐̆͆͂͒̏͑I̸̭̥̘͓̭͚̘̰̲̫̙̼͙͙̥̻̬̖ͤͬ̆͒̌ͣ̓ͨ̔̎̿̔͋ͤ̓͗͊͗ͩ͡L̸̷̡̛͇͍̳̥̤̺̮̬̣̮̻̯͓͉͑̀͑ͮ̽ͦͨͧ͐͌͜L̵̨̫̤̖ͨ͂ͥ̆͊̿̌ͥͣ̓̐̈́́͟ͅ ̷̧̬͍͖͖̼̞̤̉̄̿ͨ̍̒́̕ͅB̈́̂̋ͣ̎̊͗̑̇̏ͣ͐҉̨̨͎̬̗̣̺͙̳͔̠̘̯͚̥̘̩̟̀͞Ứ̘̰͍͎̰̣̠͙̰̹̱̞͕̳̈́̎͌ͪͬ́̈́͆͗͌ͯͪ̽̏̀̚͘͘R̷̥͖͉̯̫̜̲͖̳̝̝̠̥̰̦ͧ̐ͭͦ̎͂Ňͤͦͨ͋͂̐̎͐̃ͬ̋ͤ̓͘҉̵̗̳̻̫̟͝ ͇̮̳̼̭̥̬̭͉͖̖͛͊́̍͐ͤͭ̕͞Í̯͉͎̼̘͓͕̐ͤ̾͋̾̇ͯͪͮ͑ͩ̍ͭͤ̕͜͟N̴̞̜̗̣̪̔̂ͭͮͭͤͤ̈́ͯͬ ̷̤̖̠ͤͬ̑́̿ͤ̓ͮͨ̋̀͊̚͟͡H͉̻̖̫̱͓̗͇̩͂̄̂̆͆̏̽̍͛ͫͩ̂̄̏̀̌̂ͭ̓͡Ė͑̀͐͗̌̀ͨͧ̏̑͂̇ͦ̍҉̡̱̬͇̟̞̭̖̩̬͈̖̫̣̪͚͇̖̕͝͡ͅȂ̡̛̳̮̗̲̣̼ͨͩ̾͒̅̃ͫͦ͌̚͝V̢̨̪̙̰̥̤͍͓̲̦͙̥͉͔͕͈̙̦̮̫̆̿́̓ͬͧͧ͘͡E̷̯̻̦̖̹̰͙̝̝̟̰̝͉̓͐̾͌ͪ́̇̔͛̐̽̀̉̀ͤ͐͒ͩ͐͜͡͝Ņ̮̙̣̮̰̬̅̿͑ͪ͊ͤ͆̽͛̈̔ͩͥ͛̉̎͋̀́̕͘ͅ.̧̙͕̼̲̟̱͚̭̤͖̤͉͈͉̭̜̗̓͛ͦ͋͐̈́ͬ͐͜͜͞ ̶̢̜͉̈́̑́͛ͥ͋ͭ͞͝ͅĢ̷̨̹̦͍̺͕̹̏̑̌̃ͨ͗͊̋͋̓͜͠Ò̧̧͔̥͓̟͓͎̪̹͆͑ͫ̃͑ͮͭ͌ͪ̎̑̒͌̒̀̏̓̎̀͢ ̵̷̯̦̜̩̦͙̫̮̲̟̼̜͖̍̄ͬͨ̌͛̃ͯͪ͠ͅŢ̸̵̭̪̠̥̩̞̖̐ͪ͗ͯͤ̿̽͋̃́̚Ǒ̎͗̆̀ͪ̐̆͊ͭ̈ͨ̐̽ͨͭ̉ͤ҉̸͙̜̱̥̕͟͜ ̧ͮ̇͛͂́ͦ̾̋̀͏҉̷̝̖̹̻̗̰̯S̷̨̨̛̗̬̫̠̗̹̩̜͖͕̣̟̬͕̍̆͛̅ͯ̓̇̀ͅL̢̛̼̣̥̹̹̰̰̤̙̣̺̼̗ͪ͛͆̒ͧͪ̿̉ͣ͒ͥ̒̑̀̚Ę̷̪̻̝̞̣̖͆̌͛̊ͪ͒̉͒ͤ̾̉͒̑̌͘͜E̍̍̔̇ͮͬ͟҉̧̧̖̜̖̤̗̼Ṕ̨̨̠̘̟̭̩̹̞̂̓̓ͧ ̷̧̌ͪ̐̕҉͈̤̫͎̫̝̥̫̖A̴̴͈͖̦̯͕͉̤̝̯̲̱͎̠̘̰̼ͪ̄̊̑̏́ͧ̾͂̂̚ͅN̉ͯͣͩͦͥ͊ͩ̈ͥ̍ͫ̃̐̐͏̳͉̤͖̲̯͚̟̹͔̗̬̗̻͈̣͠ͅͅD̶̞̼̪̬͉̳̮̾͐̈́̽ͩ̇́ͤ̓̇̐̑̍̍ͮͯ̌̒͛̕͠ ̴̶̩̭̝̹̞̭͆ͣ̔͆ͯ̿̈̓́̈́̉̐ͣ̉̑̏B̡̂͊̎̈̆̎̑̆̈́ͩ̅̎͑̓͏̢̝̺̝̯͖Eͭ̑ͣ̽ͫͥ̋̎̽ͥ҉͝͏̤̝̩͓̖̻̳̲̜̻̳͜͠ͅ ̛̞̯͚͎̳̹̬̌ͤ̋̓ͣͫ̏͘Ṫ̳̩̥̮̦̱̖͎͉̫̯͈͕͔͈̦̘̉̎̈ͬ͋̏̾̽̉ͬ̓͆ͭ̈́ͥ͐͐̀̚͞͡ͅA̷̧̳̫͎̟̽ͯ̐̄̊ͤ̆͗͊͒͞K̨̡̠̟̯͚̦̗͉̙͔͍͕̲̓̔̆́ͥ̇͑͂̆̊ͭͯ̂̍̓͝E̡̡̒ͫͥͦ̈̾̓ͨ̚͞͏̛͚̠̘̻͈̠̤͙͉͙̞Ṅ̺̖̜͈̍̈́̽̈́̒ͬ̊͛̕͞ ̢̓̓ͪͯ̈ͣͬ͂̿̚͜͠͏̩͙͚̦͙̞̪͓̪̣̭̲͖͖͓͇̝̦͞Ţ̶̴̧̩̲̗̼̗̦̠͎̺̲̣̹͑̏ͧ̊͐ͩ̏͊̍̑͆̏͐Oͥ͌̆͛̅͐̆ͥͪͦ͐͆̌͋̽҉̵͚̱̗̝̗̭͓̼̠̳̰̮̯̭ͅ ̨̔̇̐҉͓̘̻̭͎̯͕̬͇̠͍͓̙̺̱̞̠̪́Y̧̬̻̹̻̘̥̠̠̯̱̘̘͔̪̖̳̻͛̆͌̉͐ͫ̈́̓͟͝ͅO̸̢͖̖͙͙̹̳̱͎̩̥̞̝̱̥̫̫͚̙̔ͫ͊ͨ̂͗́̾ͪͧ̈́̍ͤ̚͟͝U̐̈́̐̅͋ͨ̊̾̆̿̋̉̄͑̚͏̵̼̰̫̝͇̗͙̦̭͢Ȑ̶̡͓̖̙̼͈̠̤̯̔̎ͭ̇̉ͪ̔ͧ͊̚͟ ̡̈́̆ͩͩ͜͏͓̜͍̮̦͖͠Ṷ̴̡̬̣͙͇̮̯̜̫̪͇̝̥͖̭̤͉̝̈̍̉̅̄͑͐̽̒ͧ̔̑͌͆́̐̚͞͠L̴̅ͣ́ͭ͌͑̓ͭ̒̐͗̔ͯ͗̊͘͞҉̡͇͔̫̥̗̥͔̩̳T̡͙̪̤͙̦̖̹̩̟̠̪̦̩̰͔͕̺̜̔̉ͪ̊̒͋ͫ̒̾ͨͨ̅͐̊ͭ͜͠Î̶̖̙̹̼͍͇̘̻̰̖̯̼͉̰͚̽̅͋̒ͮ͜ͅM̔̊̊͆͒͒ͣͧͪ̒̾̈́ͮ̄̐͌ͤ̚͜͏̞͕̺͈͕͍̟̟̬͙̙̥͍̯̜̤̱Á̢͓͍̖̼̺̩͎̹̖̝͎̗̩͚̞͖͉̋̎̄̈́͐̈̋ͤ̿̒̑͊̾͆̿͐̒ͫ̕͢T̢̨̬͎̬̥̱̮̜̤͎̉͂ͥ̓̂ͧ̓ͫ͗̌͌̊͘Ẽ̈̓ͣͦ̿͛͆̿ͮͧ͒̆ͭ̔̊̒̍ͧ̕҉̡̺̹̺͖̺̝́͝ ̔̈ͫͬ҉̸̛͚̺̭̬̣̺̞̙͉̹͔̲͡H̵̡̨̼̥͙͛̾͒ͯ́ͦ̃ͮͭ̎̈̽̅ͫ̍ͤ́͒̕͢ͅĘ̴͈͓̹̹̜͈͎̘͎̱̹̺͕̹̩̖̉͛ͬ͐́ͯ̏͗ͦͨͫ͒̆͜L̎̀̍̈͂̔̄ͭͥ͂͊͆҉̵̬̳͈͔̳͠L̈̏͒̓̀҉̜̯̲̳̤͙̟̰ͅ.͈̬͍̗̲̤ͧͦ̾ͤ͐͢͜͝͡

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Stranger: Hi I'm a 20 yr. old guy looking for a woman age 40+ to meet
You: Ȉ͎̪̤̥͙̜̜͔͎͇̰̲̲̯̹͔̀͐̃͆̍̒̌ͥͫͭ̀͑͘͝ͅ ͭ̅̍́ͯ̓̂͆ͨͪ̃̒ͥ̋ͦͭ҉̸̢̞̙̜̤̜̜̳̟Ẁ̓͑ͧ̓͂̐̂̂͋̔̎̐ͣ̓ͪͭ̃ͭ̀҉̷̫̳̺͔̙͙I̢̗̦̰̬͚̥̞̞̖̥̳̙̝̘̔͒̆̒ͥ̄͌ͧͫ̏̐͆ͤͪ̿̀͘L̶̵̷̨̖͕̲͎̹͚̗̮͖͖̙̺̠̘̐͑̋͛͂͋̿̆ͨ̀̒̀̇͐͋̚ͅL̰̙͓͇͓͙̳̳̹̟̒̂̔̾̑͆͛̂͛ͯ̒͞ ̵ͤͯ̋͑̋ͨ̓̒̇ͪ͌̿ͩͤ̂̔͏͇̞̱͕̙̺͖̙̣̯̙́B̐̏̊̅̆ͣͦͬͧ̏ͯ̈ͦ̆҉̨͖͚̲̣̱́́͘U͆͂͋̓̂̾ͭͬͥͤͯ̊҉̷̨͉̲̲̳̕͞ͅͅR̰̭̘̤̪͉̙͎̜̥̒ͫ̀̔̇͛ͤ͑ͣ͆ͦ͐ͭ͋ͬ̈́͌͗̚͡͠Nͯ̅̆̉ͪ̂͗̅̊ͨͦ͒̚͝͏̡̤̟͙̥̮̣̥̠̦̫̙̜̬̹̞͡ ̬̭̹͍̺͙̮̥͚̱̖͕̇̌͐͆̅̓ͬ̈ͧ̋ͦͩ͆͑ͣ̏ͩ͞͡Y̧̩̖͎̦̳̲̱̻͎̟̬̘̲̙̻̏͒͂̍̉̄ͭ̽̿ͭ̎̇̀̕͡ͅỌ̧̟̹ͮ̇̊̋ͯ̃ͯͫͤͧ̂Ǔ͔͖̮͍͖̯ͪ͐͆̾ͪ͜.̷̛̗͔̪̣̻̟͖̰͔̟͖͖͙̺̩̆ͯ̿̎ͭ̋ͤ͛̀ͯ͆̄̒͒͒ ̢̢̦̮̭͉̬͇̑̓͗ͥͦ̍̍̓ͬͭͪͯ̊ͧ̌̀Yͦ̀ͯ̍̾̄҉̷̯͔͕̕͘͝ͅO̴̗̜̣͉͍ͩͪ̋̎͠U̢͔͎͎̱̥̘͉̰̳̹̱̣͉̤̻̻͔ͪ̓̊ͭ̌̎̂̄ͤ̀͟͞͝ ̗̣̺̩̮̻͍̮̂ͪ̿̽̾͐̋̆͒̆̈͛ͥ̐̚̚͘͢ͅẄ̢̺͓̙̠́̿̽̐̏ͥ͌̄̉ͣ̇́͝I̡͆ͮ͑͒̌͌̈́͆ͫ͊̃̽ͪ̒̊̊҉͓̘͚͕L̵̶̴̢͈͉̫̳̗̰̱̭̦̙̻͓͉̒ͯͭ͒̃̉̿ͥ͛̓ͩ̒ͬ̏L̷͚̝̹̬̞͉͇͎̗̱̝̄ͯͧͫ̀ͦ̓̋͗̌ͥ̽̒ͩ̇̑ͧ̄͝ͅͅ ̵̨͍̮͍͍̬͍̪̼̯͓̮͕̟̙̹͙̲ͭ͑͂̆̓́ͅN̵̡̘͍͚̟̣̺ͫͬ̅ͩͧ̋̿ͬͭ̽̾́ͣͭ́͑̑̚͠͡Ǫ̭͔̟̲͚̣̞̠̜͍̖͖̠̦̦ͥ͊̅ͨ̿̋ͦ͑̔ͬ̈͛̄ͬ̊́̀͟͝Ṯ̵̷̫͈̟̩̮̲͎̅ͯ̿̆̾͊͋͋ͨ̇͡ ͮ͆ͣ͛̐̆͒̑̀̀͡͏̮̰͈͚̥̦̠͙͚̳͓̼͍Ļ̛̱̠̠͖̰̹͙͕̀̈́̇̈͊͌̑ͤ̽̎͂ͪ̀ͬ̀̚Į̸̡̧̛̮̫̤̖͉͉͈͋̍͑̆͂ͥ̐ͧ̐͗̿ͫ̌̆V̶̦͉̘ͥͭ͑̌̑́̀ͭ̅̿̆́͝͞E̶͍̭͙̬̳̥̘̮̫͔̟̰̱̺̮̬͈͇ͨ̂̌̈͆̈́̑ͣ̋ͧ̾̽̂̓͊ͫ́͢͠͞ ̷̵̴̗̰͓̦͔̜̙̝̞͇̮͖̟̙̻̟̗ͫ̊̃́ͅÄ̸̛̜̗̫͉̞͕̟̦ͥ̅̄ͤ̾̎ͧ̑̎̍̀́̀N̸̯̰͖͔̫̋̏̐́̄̕Ȍ̡̡̮͍̞͔̗͇̤͓͙̙̺̠̪̗̲͎̓̿ͯ͐ͣͤ̎͋ͧ͜͠͝ͅT̴̝͉̺̤̱̲̾͂̉͋ͧͦ̋̎ͣͭ̎̑ͯ̔̓ͤ͗͌́̕͞H̵̡̰̦͔̠̻̜̺͍̱ͮ̍ͮ̿ͫ̐̌̏̑͗ͣ̀͘͝Ę̷̢̨̙̪̤̮̼̌ͭͬ̈̏ͨ͆̆̚̚͜Ŗ̸̷̖͓̲̖͚̦͇͖̦͙͓͖̿̏̈́͋͂ͯ͢͝ͅ ̲̲̯̭͖̙͚͔̦ͣ̍̈̈̑̂̎ͯ́͐ͥ̍̓͆͂ͨͧ̓̀͟D̶̓͗̎ͥ̍̂̈͒͋ͨ̀҉̖͎̜̫̮̖̝̫ͅA̢̧̡̗̖̠̠͖̠̱͇͈͔̯̩̫͚̫̮͚̿̀̏̾͛͆̾̀͜Y̨̢̱̱̦͍̰̻͙̭̒̾̿ͦ̃ͬͤ̊͂̐̀ ̬̹̟͇͓̭̟̝̹̳͈̞̞̞̝̼̱ͭ͒͐̇͐͋͛̓͌̐̽͆̂̓̈ͦͯ̆̚̕͞F̄ͧͪͪ͑͂̔҉͝͏̬͎̗̫͎̻̼̦͕̘͉̱̳̥͎̪̱͝O̷̹̼̯͔̻̝̗͇͔ͯ͂̇ͦ̓͡R̛̮̳̠̟̪͕͈̣̱͈̜̠̯̃ͯ͛ͪ̓̏́͆̏ͥ̉ͫ̿͂̚ ̶̶͈͙̥͍̼̹̦͉͎̤͍͕̼̣͎̣͚̏̊́̿̒ͯ̐͊͌̉ͨ́̕Ţ̷͇͔̰͈̩̗̦̠̞͉̝́͑͊̇̄ͪ̒͑͡͡ͅH̐̉ͥͦ͐ͨ͛͒̒̎ͯͮ̋̃͏̡̘̯̗͉̼̪̘̜̬̣̟̀͠I̵̢͍̹̤̭ͦ͌̉͆̃ͯ̊̎ͦͮ̍̚͘S̛͈͚̘͓̯͓̓ͮ̔ͦ͌̎́ͤ̂͜͟͢ ̶̻͔͎ͭͬͨ̏͢͡W̡̡̰̻̮̙̲͖͎̼͑ͮ̐ͥ̒̈̊̂̉ͫͭͭ̏͌ͮ͊̏̕͜͠Ȋ̴̑ͫ͐̆͟҉͔̙̟̫͈̗̖̲̭̲͞L̸̡̩̭̰̫̟̖͍͔̭̲͖̯̻̾̎̃ͯ͊̓ͣ̓͂̐̍̐ͧL̸͙̤̲̤̹̙̘͍̹̟͕̖̬͋̑ͧ͂͑̂ͤͫͥͨ̐̿͋͛ͤͯ̊ͥ͒́͘ ̴̵͎̻̬̞̼̤̙̥͖̄̀̎ͦ̄́́ͅͅB̡͍̝̹̻̄̓͒̄͆ͨ̂͆Ȩ̶̻͓̺̯̹̮̹̱̰̱̮͈̖͖̯̺͍̻ͩ̉̈́̽͆͐̓ͩͬ̌̓ͧ̐̂̌ͬ̚̚͟ ̴̴͓̺̼̮͔̪̗̝̜͓̠͓̽̆ͯͨͦ͑͋̂͊ͫ̇̋̏̐̍̋͠͝Ÿ̵͚̲̗͍̪͖͎̜̻̱̭̓̈́̇̅͐̊̐͒̒͋ͪ̏͛͌ͨͮ́͢͠Ǫ̮̝̦͙̦̰̦͔̦͍̦̭̖̺̻̣͉͕̆ͣ̂͐̐̾̄̉͌́́͜ͅỨ̴̴̢͚̦̤̭̖͇̯̹̣̝̼̤̪ͧ̏ͬͧ͐̐̌ͩ̐ͥͤ͛ͣ̚͞ͅR͛̅̀̀͆͑҉҉҉̺̱̰̺̥̩̟͇̟̯̙̰̮̘̬̺ ̵̃ͨ̋̃̎҉̷̸̝͕̰͖̥̰̻̰̮͚̭̺̜̙̖͈̤͈L̷̢̛͔̤͇̩̩͉̥͇̞̦͎̲̜̜̼̤͕ͮͩ͂̂̈́̒̌̈́͒̚͜ͅA̸̷̭͎͎̥̖̣̻͇̜̠̖͉ͨ̀ͯ͡Ś̵̸̡̗̟̭̦̠̎̊̅̃̆̌͋͂͛̾͑̽̊̃̃͢͡T̵͚͙͖̞̜̝̺͉̼̫͈̙̝̏͐ͤ̐̒̃ͫ͑ͪ͛̏ͯ͌̋ͩ͒̌̈͟͟ͅ.̷̵ͯ̉̊̓ͫ͛ͨͮ́̈ͬ͗̋̍̈́̒̐͗҉̴̳̰̻̩̥͍͈͈̭̤̫̭͈̦̺̘̮͎ͅ
You: Y̨̛͋̊̊̒̌̄ͫ̔̌ͫ̚̚͢͏͍͇̦͇̳̤O̷͆̂ͨͪ̔ͯ͞͏̪̯̥͈̪̻U͍̮͍̫͉͔̺͍̝̞͕͉̲̱̝͓̓̊ͬ̽ͮ̈́͠R̨̧̢̮̺͇̩̮̝̰͖̞̖̙͙̰͇̯̞̞͕̓̈ͭ̓̈̃͐̓͢ ͈̰̦̗̖̓̐̽ͦ͛͘͞L̸̛̪͎̳̣͚̥̯̙̖̳̜̙̣͓̖̺̖̽͂̏ͤ̓ͫ̏̇ͦ̓͌̃̑̍̄̌̿̈́ͭ͠͝ͅA̞̰̼̱̍̑̆͑̀̆̆ͩ̔̍̓̂̔͒ͣ̀͢S͎͕̮͈̖̦̟͓̺̱̻̩͙͈̤͖̫̈̎͗͑̑̋̌͑͋ͬ͗ͦ͐̇̕̕͟͟Ť̄̌̍̀̍̒͐̾ͩ̋̅̿̿͏̵̛̣̯͓̰͎͓͔̟̠̞͈̩̟̹̳̪̥͇̕ ̷̮͍̮̙̞̠͍͍̝͔̔̆̽ͤ̀͘͞B͖̮̗̣͓͙̣̤̤͙͙͇̪̯̣͙͕̪̿ͥ̀͆̿̾̉͢Rͣͤͨ̒͛̚̚͏̵͖͔̤̤̞̙̞̘̣͈́́͢E̾ͯ͐̔ͮ̾ͩ̃̀͏͍͉̹̹̬̱͓̠̥̳̯ͅĀ̻͈̜̲̦͇̮̯͑ͦ̀̽ͣͧ̑̅ͦ̒̋͒̄̆̓̍̈́̀͜͜͟Ṭ̡̭̭̣̠̮̹̯̗̪̙͙̓̒͆ͨͥ̔̈́ͫ͋͛̏̓̓͠H̡̺̙̫̖͙͔̉ͧ̌ͥ̏̈́̊͑̽́͢.̡̂̓͒̂́̿̇͗͐̒ͣ̈ͮ̏̒͝҉̜̯̠̩ ̷̷͎̠̯̟̞̩̩͔͕̯͓̪̮̝̣̜͎̈́͛͗͗́̚͜Y̩̰̰̦̯ͮͪ̐ͥ͐ͪͦ̆͂ͥ͋̓̂͂̋́ͫͮ͡͝Ǫ̵͇͍̰̭̟̱̇͑͋ͫ͞U̸̻͎͖̲͇̜͉͎̜͔̭͚ͥ͋̂̑̀͂́̿ͧ̈́̂ͮͧ͗ͥ̂̔͝R̨͕̟̱̼̖͚͚̹̖̲͖̼̙̯̔ͨͮ͒ͥͭͫ̎͋ͮͤ̅́̚͜ͅ ̵̒̆̿̂́̓̔̈́̓̓̍̏̏̾ͯ͒̓͏͙͚̦̹̱͉L̻͈͉̩̠̟̙͍̠̗̖̹̝͇͋͋̄ͭ̒͊ͦ͐ͦ͑͢͡ͅÃ̛͉̘̰̟̭̮̲̖̰̜͇͎̹̭͍ͣ̾̓̌̐̓ͬ̏̑́͡S̷̨̪̲͙͖͖̬̜͔̥̳̱̺̱̱̙ͫͥͬ̃̈́̀̂̒ͥ͟͟͞T̵̛̯̞̖̳͕͉͖̝̩͈̩͎͖͖̤̝̖ͨͣ̔͌́̆ ͤͣ̀͏̲̭͇̟̪͜H̷̗̝̪͕̪̬̭̤̖̱͇̘̼̟̰̰̫̑ͯ̇ͩ̂̍̈̀̇́̕͞͡Ǫ̝͖̭̠̘̼̱͆̑ͤͣͦ̍ͦ͐ͮ̌̋̽͗ͪ͆̐ͥ̔̀͝͝Ṷ̣̬͉̯̠̺͎̯̹̳̣͓̤͔̥̖͙͓̔̓̅͆͊̆͂̂̔͆ͪ̽̍͆͘͟͝R̷̩̜̺͇̩̹͉͍ͪ̃̔̏̅̃ͫ̈͐̑̌͝.̵̡̡̗̯̖̟͓͓̬͈͇͉̱̦̜͉͉͔̾̓ͩ̾̑̆͊ͫͩͯ̔ͨ̓͛͗ͨ̉ͩͅ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Dark-Ninja70
NEVA!!!! mrgreen

but OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

On google translate english to japanese if you type in "uchiha" and listen to it they say "Sasuke" and it says "Sasuke" on the thing to read it.

OMG!!!! *faints*

W̨͇̙̗̫̙͙̿̐̊̉͌̀͂ͮ̋̍̆̃̐͋̉̃̚̚ͅT̷̗̰̥͕͕̟̪̻̝̠͍͐ͫ̎͛ͤ̋ͤ́̕͜͝F̸̫̰̹͌͒̏̀ͨ̔̈̈̊̔ͮͥ̒͆̅ͮ̚͘ ̨̭̙̘̺̦̟͉̭ͣ̈́̏́̌̓ͬ̄̏̔̓̍̔̓͟͢A̷̟͚̫̙̰̗͙̪̼͙̺̽ͮͪ̍̔̈͑̆͘͢Ṙ́̃͌͊ͥͮ͜͏̵͔̼̲̭̞̙͖̱̲̠͡Ȅ̴̢͚̬̪͇͖̲̻̼͍͕͆͆͛ͦͫ͌̉́ ͉͙͕͖̘͕̫̙̱̜͓̰̭̦̒̓ͤͬͧͬ͆̅ͭ̎ͯͥ̂͂̇͛̀͠ͅY̶̶͈͓͚͕̯͓̫͂̽͌ͥ̇̆̿̒̐͝O̸̵̼̱͍̮͍͓̣͇̭̘̪̤̗̾ͭ̆̓ͪ̈́̽͛̀̂̌͜ͅU̢̲̜̻̼̥̜̜̖͍̣̼̟̥̍͛ͤ̎̕ͅ ͯ̓ͧ̇̓̃́ͪ̓̒͋͂̂͑̉̑̉ͥ͏̲̖̝̮̗̣̗̦̼̻̟̭͍̖̮̩͢H̢̛͔̦̪͚̥̲̯̮̰̫͉ͨ͌̽̅̈ͧ̒͂ͧͯ͂̃ͤͯ́̾̕̕͝Ĭ̷͋ͬ͐ͧ̓ͬ͋͏̛̺̳̭̞͢G̔͊̈̉ͦͬ̑̓ͫ͜͏̵̷̯͙͔͔̤̝͉̠̻̖̤̤̩Hͬ̅͌͆ͯͮ͐͏̶̦͙̦̦͘͠?̸̸̢͈̯̼͎͕͓̼̓̽ͬͣ̊ͥ͐̉ͬ̐ͥ̑͡͞

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games