Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
*starts writing her essay*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
I can tell that the academia thinking portion of my brain is shutting down right now. I was able to write a good introduction paragraph and then my brain decided to close up the academia portion of my brain. ^.^; So I guess I'll take a break from writing my essay and continue working on it tomorrow.

*gasps* *gasps* I knew I recognized that boy's face! Apparently Damian, one of the singers from Celtic Thunder, is one of the contenders for The Glee Project. :D
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
I don't know what to do right now. I can't seem to find myself to focus on anything really. *sighs* At least dinner will be ready soon and then I'll be able to just relax on the couch and watch whatever we decide to watch - whether it's the Royal Wedding (that we recorded) and/or a movie. *shrugs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
Topic #97:

If you could pilot any vehicle, what would it be? (F-35, Death Star, The Enterprise, an aircraft carrier, anything goes). Why? Where would you go? What would you do?

There's quite a few "vehicles" I would want to pilot.

I would love to captain the U.S.S. Voyager (or my Star Trek OC's spaceship, U.S.S. Stargazer - same model of starship as Voyager). The Voyager series is my favorite Star Trek series of the franchise, and I'm a Star Trek fan... so... yeah. I would travel all around the universe.

Another "vehicle" I would love to pilot is the Black Pearl. It would satisfy my pirate self and be able to sail the seas when I wanted to. Maybe I would just go on some adventure to some deserted island... or even try to do some pirate treasure hunting.

And finally the most recent addition to the list would be the TARDIS from Doctor Who. I would love to be able to travel through time and space to where I wanted to go, and if the Doctor is along side with me, he would make sure that I didn't make any errors that could drastically change history. I have a whole list of places/times/etc. I would want to go to.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
The Daily Post
Topic #86:

If you could script tonights dream, what would would the plot be?

Bonus topic: There is a concept called lucid dreaming, where people are able to have some control over their dreams. Have you ever had a lucid dream? Would you want one?

Intriguing idea, but something I definitely would enjoy being able to do. To ease the pain that my heart is feeling in the unsatisfactory events of my love life, I probably would want to have a dream revolving around a love relationship. I definitely enjoyed the relationship I had in my last dream - the one with Benedict Cumberbatch, so I think I would be sure to incorporate him into the dream script. Other than that, I don't know the specifics. I think it would get a bit too personal if I tried going down that road.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
I'm going to go ahead and log off from here. So talk to you later/tomorrow.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile. I wanted to insure that I finished my essay before the weekend came around - which I was able to do. And then I wanted to enjoy the sunshine that we were having before the rain decided to roll back in.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
As many probably have already learned by now, apparently Osama Bin Laden is dead. I was a bit shocked with I learned about it, but glad to know that one of the villains in the world has been taken care of.

Of course the latest discussion is what this means in regards to the rest of the "War on Terrorism." Will there be an uprise of Osama's remaining followers? Will the soldiers be able to return home? *shrugs* Hard to say at this time.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image
Quote:
A: Maybe now we can bring ALL our boys and girls home!
B: There's a little more to it than that. Just because he's [Osama Bin Laden] dead doesn't mean the Al-Qaeda will just lay down and die. If anything, their attacks will now escalate just to prove they can still operate without him. I wish it was that easy though...
A: Do you really think an Army wife doesn't understand that ending a war won't be as easy as killing one man? Seriously.

Ugh... *sighs* As much as I support my troops and their families, this is one aspect that I have a great dislike towards. I hate how people - okay, Army wives - use their connection with the troops as being a reason for being considered higher up than us normal folks. One of my friends used that very thing during one of our fights surrounding my feelings about the guy I had a crush on at the time. She went on saying that I would never know true love because we (me and the guy I was crushing on) was not actually together and you wouldn't know true love until you were married... and the distance we were dealing with (he had to go to CA for job reasons) was nothing compared to the distance that she was dealing with with her husband (he was deployed; she was in Germany). *shakes head in irritation* I don't like how she's suddenly put herself on a pedestal like that.

Maybe it's also the quick temper that irritates me about these two Army wives I know. xp
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image
Despite being a voter and doing my best to learn about the political issues that interest me, I've found that I have grown more and more silent on discussing my views on political manners. Probably because I'm realizing how many of my friends - and even my extended family members - contrast with my views. Probably the only people I share common political views with is my parents.

Not that I've been much of a fan of politics as it is...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I watched Ep. 6.02 earlier today. Another great episode of Doctor Who. I definitely think I'm becoming addicted to the show, lol. And already I'm trying to establish theories about what's going to happen for the various characters.

I'm going to discuss some of the ones I have in mind, so... as River Song says, "SPOILERS!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

First off is the little girl who was being "eaten" by the space suit, designed by the Silence. Who is she? And as seen at the end of 6.02, why is she regenerating? Not to mention, why is there a picture of Amy with the baby version of the little girl? Personally I believe this little girl is in relation to Amy's pregnancy confusion. I believe Amy is indeed pregnant, perhaps with a child with Time Lord genes, like that of the Doctor's. Why the fluctuating pregnancy results? Perhaps this child is able to time/space travel on her own with no TARDIS needed? *shrugs* Maybe that's just a hint of the TV series Journeyman (no longer airing) coming through, since they had a similar situation - the wife became pregnant with a child with time traveling abilities like the husband/father. This would explain why Amy is in the picture - Amy may be the mother.

Though I'm still trying to figure out the reason why the little girl would have been existing in 1969. *shrugs* Maybe a member of the Silence time traveled her there? Not familiar enough with what all the Silence can do, but it's a theory - a weak one, maybe, but still a theory none the less.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The next little theory that I've been contemplating over is the relationship between the Doctor and River Song. At the end of 6.02, we see the two kiss and the Doctor being extremely awkward during the moment (which was quite amusing to watch). The Doctor then reveals that it's been the first time River's ever done that to him - kiss, that is. River seems quite distraught by this news. The Doctor comments, just before entering the TARDIS, that there's always time for a "first time"... to which River quietly responds after her leaves "and the last time." So what's going on?

Well, those who are familiar with the Doctor and River Song know that their time traveling lives go in opposite directions or something like that. River's past is the Doctor's future. So, if this is the case then perhaps when River says the "last time," it'll be the last time he kisses that version of River Song. *shrugs* It's hard to explain in words, but it makes sense in my head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
Okay! That's the end of the Spoilers.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
I'm so glad to be done with school work. I'll have a week off from doing anything school related, other than going on Wednesday evening to watch more of the presentations in 17th/18th C. Lit. class. Then the new term will start the following week where I get to watch various Shakespeare films. I wonder which films we get to watch...
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games