Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Don't be. Driving is probably the easiest thing to learn, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm
NotteRequiem
Stranger, I'm really surprised that nowhere in your cycle of life it says "have mind-blowing sex." Really, that's missing out! I'm surprised at you! razz

Maybe it would be, but I can hardly remember. That was so long ago. crying Not since I've had sex, but since I had really good sex. Yes, girls can suck at sex.  

Thee Stranger

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm
III Agent Kennedy III
Canas Renvall
So, for anyone getting a Wii, I'm listing off games. (This is mainly for Celestial Fox Frenzi and Agent Kennedy, btw) Feel free to add!

Naturally, to be fair, I can list some good 360 and PS3 games too if you ask for it. razz

Games for the Wii I recommend:

No More Heroes (one of my favorite games this generation so far. Pure comedy, pure style.)
MadWorld
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Castle Shikigami 3
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Zelda: Twilight Princess
RE: Umbrella Chronicles (only if you have a buddy, or else it'll get stale after a while!)
Okami (especially if you haven't played the PS2 version)
House of the Dead: Overkill (actually a really fun game)
Deadly Creatures (Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious in this game)
Onechanbara (mindless zombie slaying. Fun zombie slaying)
Super Paper Mario

That's just off the top of my head. I'll let you know if I can think of anymore later, my brain's fried because it's so late. D:

Thanks for the list Canas. Always good to have help from a fellow gamer... Especially in unknown territories. Like me with the Wii. XP
And I didn't know Okami was for the Wii... That's a great game on PS2. Had a LOT of fun with that one.

Those two curse their asses off in that game!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 am
@Xenomina: I took driver's ed way back during my junior year. I was really nervous (I had only driven once before), but thankfully everything went alright.

When you drive, just relax and try not to worry. If you're a nervous wreck, you may end up getting in one.

@Stranger: Us being bad at sex? That's as silly as believing women fart.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 am
Celestial Fox Frenzi
III Agent Kennedy III
Canas Renvall
So, for anyone getting a Wii, I'm listing off games. (This is mainly for Celestial Fox Frenzi and Agent Kennedy, btw) Feel free to add!

Naturally, to be fair, I can list some good 360 and PS3 games too if you ask for it. razz

Games for the Wii I recommend:

No More Heroes (one of my favorite games this generation so far. Pure comedy, pure style.)
MadWorld
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Castle Shikigami 3
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Zelda: Twilight Princess
RE: Umbrella Chronicles (only if you have a buddy, or else it'll get stale after a while!)
Okami (especially if you haven't played the PS2 version)
House of the Dead: Overkill (actually a really fun game)
Deadly Creatures (Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious in this game)
Onechanbara (mindless zombie slaying. Fun zombie slaying)
Super Paper Mario

That's just off the top of my head. I'll let you know if I can think of anymore later, my brain's fried because it's so late. D:

Thanks for the list Canas. Always good to have help from a fellow gamer... Especially in unknown territories. Like me with the Wii. XP
And I didn't know Okami was for the Wii... That's a great game on PS2. Had a LOT of fun with that one.

Those two curse their asses off in that game!

No, they curse the s**t out of their ******** asses in that badass ********' game.

...Ahem, hence the title "Overkill". razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 am
I'm losing my edge my creativeness is going down the drain....I cna't think of anythign for the Demotivational poster contest.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:30 am
AngelaAshford
@Xenomina: I took driver's ed way back during my junior year. I was really nervous (I had only driven once before), but thankfully everything went alright.

When you drive, just relax and try not to worry. If you're a nervous wreck, you may end up getting in one.

@Stranger: Us being bad at sex? That's as silly as believing women fart.

...Whhhaaaatttt? Well, you learn something new everyday! rolleyes

@Xenomina: I had a great time on the range, for there was this one rule that if you hit one of the cones over, your partner had to get out and fix it! Bwahahaha, it was total war!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 am
Thee Stranger
NotteRequiem
Stranger, I'm really surprised that nowhere in your cycle of life it says "have mind-blowing sex." Really, that's missing out! I'm surprised at you! razz

Maybe it would, but I can hardly remember. That was so long ago. crying Not since I've had sex, but since I had really good sex. Yes, girls can suck at sex.

Awww, poor baby... And yeah, girls DO suck at sex. Most times they think they can just lie there and whimper. Pffffft. (Not that I know from experience, haha, I have a LOT of guy friends, and they all ask me why girls do that..) Where's the fun in that? Sex is exercise. You gotta exert yourself if you want those Endorphins. biggrin

A lot of guys suck at sex too. Again, I don't know too much of that from experience, but I've had a bad lover and it killed our relationship. Whoever tells you that you don't need a healthy sex life to have a healthy relationship is an idiot.

EDIT: Angela - Girls don't poop!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 am
I agree with you Notte. It feels alot better when you DON'T just lay there making the guy do all the work. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
I'm sorry, but it seems like most girls don't do anything because they would rather have the guy do all the work.  

Elliot Salem

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 pm
Yeah, well it doesn't end there. I don't always mind doing all the work. It's other stuff too, but I'm sure you guys would rather not hear about my sex life, so I'll just shut up now.

On another note... click

Failblog.org is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 am
..Really? I mind if I do all the work (which has happened). Well, except if it's like a special occasion, that's a little different. I'm talking about the partners who just lay there and do -nothing- and expect you to just do -everything-.

Lol, and then you get the ones that are just so bad at sex.... They're generally newbs too, I know I was awkawrd when I was with my first, but hey, practice makes perfect, right everyone? biggrin

Vankala - Chea girl, you know where it's at. wink BTW, I feel like you're my Texan counterpart... just throwing that out there. heart blaugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am
I don't know why that makes me laugh..."You're such a sex newb!".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm
NotteRequiem
..Really? I mind if I do all the work (which has happened). Well, except if it's like a special occasion, that's a little different. I'm talking about the partners who just lay there and do -nothing- and expect you to just do -everything-.

Lol, and then you get the ones that are just so bad at sex.... They're generally newbs too, I know I was awkawrd when I was with my first, but hey, practice makes perfect, right everyone? biggrin

Vankala - Chea girl, you know where it's at. wink BTW, I feel like you're my Texan counterpart... just throwing that out there. heart blaugh

Yea, I don't think anyone was really good their first time. But you learn along the way. I only lost my virginity (regrettably) almost a year and a half ago so I'm still learning, but I wouldn't call myself a "newb". razz

Lol, you've told me that before. I believe it, too. Sometimes it scary how we think alike. whee

Vankala

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm
Vankala
NotteRequiem

Yea, I don't think anyone was really good their first time. But you learn along the way. I only lost my virginity (regrettably) almost a year and a half ago so I'm still learning, but I wouldn't call myself a "newb". razz

Lol, you've told me that before. I believe it, too. Sometimes it scary how we think alike. whee

Are you kidding? I was Godly! Then again, I did pay her to say that. wink ... rolleyes  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games