Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:32 pm
SoraSabishii
((So what I miss?))

[[Lots.]]

And the music lingered in his ears while the massacre continued.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed turned to the mountains. "The Spring of Purification lies within these mountains. That's our goal."
"okay Ryed..."Berry seemed a bit worried of what they will find on the way to the Spring.
Berry looked at the mountains, then looked at Ryed" how long do you think til we get there?"

((Who votes i yell at mwm when he gets back on? ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:35 pm
((Hello other people in this rp...Why arent you ppl posting >< I cant post over myself that much >< Please post if you see this message so the rp can move a bit))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
((Hello other people in this rp...Why arent you ppl posting >< I cant post over myself that much >< Please post if you see this message so the rp can move a bit))

[[I would like to post, but:
1. I haven't posted in a while here cause my computer was down,
2. You guys post too fast for me to keep up,
3. I don't know what's going on now,
4. Nobody RP's with my character here anyways.]]  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:04 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

((The rp has partly stopped now due to no one is posting but ryed, me, jack, Damos are all in the forest. Ryed and me and in the forest together going to this spring. Jack is following a dog. Damos is asleep (mwm last i heard is grounded). So you can come back in by talking to my character if you want to))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:46 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

((The rp has partly stopped now due to no one is posting but ryed, me, jack, Damos are all in the forest. Ryed and me and in the forest together going to this spring. Jack is following a dog. Damos is asleep (mwm last i heard is grounded). So you can come back in by talking to my character if you want to))

[Okay, thanks.]
Alixraen comes across a clearing in a forest where he spies a group of travelers, the same group he had been trying to hunt down before. "You there," he pointed to Berry as he approached her. "You are Berry, correct?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]
Alixraen comes across a clearing in a forest where he spies a group of travelers, the same group he had been trying to hunt down before. "You there," he pointed to Berry as he approached her. "You are Berry, correct?"
Berry turns around and looks at him"Yes? I am Berry..." Berry looks at him more" Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:54 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]
Berry turns around and looks at him"Yes? I am Berry..." Berry looks at him more" Who are you?"

A grin starts to spread across his face. "I am Alixraen. I have been trying to keep up with you and your group ever since the beginning, but up until now it has proven impossible."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:26 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]

A grin starts to spread across his face. "I am Alixraen. I have been trying to keep up with you and your group ever since the beginning, but up until now it has proven impossible."
"Oh, we do move fast at times...." Berry looked at him"Why were you trying to catch up to us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]

"Oh, we do move fast at times...." Berry looked at him"Why were you trying to catch up to us?"

Alixraen looks at her. "Originally to confront Ryed, but I've since gotten over that. Now, I'm offering you my assistance in your quest, whatever it is.'  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]

Alixraen looks at her. "Originally to confront Ryed, but I've since gotten over that. Now, I'm offering you my assistance in your quest, whatever it is.'
"Why would you want to help me though? I dont understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 pm
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao
Alixraen
Hime Xiao Qiao

[Okay, thanks.]

Ryed suddenly stood inches away from Alixraen. "We can still fight, if you want..." The grin on his face was demonic. Most people would crap their pants by seeing it.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 pm
Alixraen looked at the pair of them, and almost started to laugh. "Ryed, I don't want to fight you anymore, I'm past that. Plus, I don't think I could last two seconds against you, at least not in this form. And why must you question my motives? If you give me a chance, I can prove I can be trusted."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:44 am
Ryed stepped back and glared at Alixraen. "Refusing a challenge... Coward..."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 am
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Ryed stepped back and glared at Alixraen. "Refusing a challenge... Coward..."
Berry looked at Alixraen then back at Ryed"What do we do Ryed?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]