Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Nekoblax

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 pm

Hello! I'm Rpinkster you can call me Pinky.
I like many Nintendo games (Durr..), especially the Mario series.
Uhhh.. And I'm too lazy to type more! [x
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:16 pm

i'm new here! my favorite games are naruto ones, pokemon ones, and mario ones (or any fun game0hese are just some of the best) i obviously (if you read my profile) like dragons, phoenix (phoenixes?) and tigers, thus how i got my name. so is there like any contests or soemthing here? i thought there'd be more than 4 subforums.

Sage Of The Succubi

Vix-Venom

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Haha Viewtiful Joe.. Makes me laugh at how they're so strangely drawn =P Oh and 'lol' at your crossed out bit =D
Anywho...
I'm Vix
Yeah
That's about it =D
I say mostly everything about me on my profile
Well
Not everything
But
Huzzah!
Is it wrong to still play Runescape?
I love it =D
After this I might open an animé thread
Or maybe I'll go sleep
It's like... *checks clock*... 3:20am gah!
Stupid Gaia making me stay up

Sorry.. I didn't mean it.. Forgive me

I just realised
I'm talking to myself
This isn't good
I did this in a Myspace bulletin once
Ranting about how I can't get any further in Zelda on the Wii because I am a big piece of ghey
That sucks
Yeah
So like
I'm gonna go now
'Cause I'm writing too much nothing
Which makes no sense
But
It does to me
Well actually this is my 'fatigue-ness' talking
I've been up since 6:30am for school
But really I was playing DS
Mwahahaha rebel
But alas I must depart
I shall go on a valiant quest for my room in which I rest my eyes
Also in which houses a small feline creature
Named Venom
Aw
Gah this is way too much nothing for one forum comment
I don't even know why I'm ranting.. Hang on
*checks previous comment*
Oh right yeah
So
I'm Vix
Slightly VERY strange
I'd.. Approach with caution
Mwahahaha
Ahem.
Peace out!

Vix
x
=]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:15 am

Hullo folks. Andother new face to this awesome guild!

I'de veen a gamer since I was 5 with a sega master system. 17 years later and I'm still going. Cyas all around the place!

Fernurion

Fishing Whore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm new too. ^_^
I'm Holli, but people call me FW. I guess I'll say a little bit about myself too.
I have been playing Nintendo since I was old enough to hold one... So around 1 or 2. I'm 18 now, by the way. XD But anyways, I have owned (but not all at one time) a NES, SNES, an N64, and a Gamecube. I have the gamecube now, but my controller is messing up ( crying ) so I can't play. I'm hoping to get a job so I can buy the Wii.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Woot!
Hey I'm MissHermioneWeasley!
You can call me Hermione!
I love pretty much every fantesy game I can get my hands on!
I especially love Zelda games!

MissHermioneWeasley

earth_kitsune

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:29 am

I'm Kami, I'm 14 I've been on gaia for a few years now and I'm on the school soccer team. I love Rpgs and fantasy games. Oh and I love DDR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:42 am

Hi the names China and I am new to this Guild. I have a Wii and a DS and normally play them alot. I have always loved dragons and mythical creatures which would probably explain why I like Pokemon. I am also a huge Zelda, Metroid, and Mario fan and have played those games plenty of times. I just love games in general. Thanks again for accepting me into this guild!

legendaryChina

TheDarkOne23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:00 am

hello all you wounderfull gamers i'm Michael aka TheDarkOne i've been a gamer for quiet a few years but i am new to gaia and this guild i'm a computer wiz *most of the time* lol when i'm awake that is. I don't like to act my age cause its no fun acting 23 all the time being mature all the time is Slightly Exstreamly boreing anyway i'm just going on and on lol my fave game of all time is Kindom Harts and KH2 the first time i plaied KH it took me 4 weeks to beet cause i was working at wally world stare i hate that place lol anyway the second time which was like about a month cause i was too busy beating Mortal Combat, Rachet and Clank, 007 nightfire and other games and this time i beat it in 4 days no i didn't cheat i just plaied non stop. Oh how fun that was anyway i'm out peace any ?'s about games i have plaied just message me lol i have plaied alot of them biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:09 am

Welcome to the guild I hope you enjoy your stay. Please be sure to read the rules.

Diana Godstone

xxxxxxxSephirothxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:29 pm

hi im new here hope to get to know you all i love pokemon dragons and mystical cretures cause i love mystical cretures like dragon etc so hope to meet you all...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm

Haldo! I'm Parkent (tell no-one...) i'm 18 and i've been playing nintendo games since i was 5. I've got 2 DS (1 regular, 1 light), a Wii, an SNES, GB color, GBA, PS2, and a PS1 my first video game was Mortal Kombat for the SNES

Parkent

Keigi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Hey erbody!! blaugh
The ocassional Sonic or Rockman
Wii
Shiek heart
Roy cool
DIS-LIKES:
SONY (screw u, $400 my a**!!!)
Micrsoft (BILL GATES!!!)

Nintendo RULES!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:53 pm

I am the one...

Hi. I respond to Blind, God, BG, Blindy, and various other permutations of my screen name.

I constantly feel like an old fart on Gaia, because there are so many kids that are little more than half my age running around on here. I'm 20.

I've been an avid gamer ever since I was a tyke, when I had my NES.

I was introduced to more traditional RPGs when I played Final Fantasy I at my cousins, and I've been hooked ever since. I like virtually all genres of games though, and I can find something I like on just about every system out there, console or otherwise. Nintendo's still my favorite though. (Naturally.)

That may be somewhat misleading, though, as I'm kinda picky when it comes to games I enjoy playing. I've played many of the best games ever made, in multiple genres, so I'm not too accepting of games people make to turn a profit, and don't put much genuine effort in it.

I'm a retro gamer. I love all of my NES and Super Nintendo games,and I still play them from time to time.

I mean, sure, I love sweet graphics as much as the next guy. However, so long as the format is used well, I don't mind looking at older-gen games like Super Metroid or Chrono Trigger, and can still appreciate the artistry that went into making the sprites.

Gaming is my lifelong hobby. I'm always happy when I find others I can discuss the finer points of the craft with, which is chiefly what brought me here.

I look forward to making this place one of my haunts I tend to keep to when on the interwebs.

... The one who brings change.

The Blind God

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kai500

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:26 pm

Sup yo, I'm new. Nothing much to say really.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games