Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:53 am
Ben nodded at Keshi from the top of the stairs. "I'll tell him Keshi. When Bou lets us see him. I'll be back in a minute stay here." Ben took Klara's hand and led her up the stairs, up another flight, then left down a hallway, and stopped at a door, just after one with a burn mark on it. "This is the one." Ben said, letting go of her hand, seeming slightly embarrassed for holding it longer now that they'd been standing infront of then door for almost a minute. "Um.." Ben said, walking backward down the hallway. "I guess I'll see you around." Ben said his face slightly red. "good luck with her." Ben said then turned and hurried down the stairs. Keshi was still waiting. "Hey, sorry about that I had to show her where Lilli was." Ben said.
I hope Keshi doesn't like me.. That'd be awkward telling him no.

[Hey Kiki do you want me to add that Keshi is like gay or Bi to his character thing on the first page? I can because I'm a crew member.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:17 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Ben nodded at Keshi from the top of the stairs. "I'll tell him Keshi. When Bou lets us see him. I'll be back in a minute stay here." Ben took Klara's hand and led her up the stairs, up another flight, then left down a hallway, and stopped at a door, just after one with a burn mark on it. "This is the one." Ben said, letting go of her hand, seeming slightly embarrassed for holding it longer now that they'd been standing infront of then door for almost a minute. "Um.." Ben said, walking backward down the hallway. "I guess I'll see you around." Ben said his face slightly red. "good luck with her." Ben said then turned and hurried down the stairs. Keshi was still waiting. "Hey, sorry about that I had to show her where Lilli was." Ben said.
I hope Keshi doesn't like me.. That'd be awkward telling him no.

[Hey Kiki do you want me to add that Keshi is like gay or Bi to his character thing on the first page? I can because I'm a crew member.]

"ok ill stay here." keshi nodded and sat down on the top step.
I hope Ben dosnet think i like cause he was the first i told i like Tranai from the market place...I heard he was gay he got kicked out of town for that. i wounder if he would like to come and stay here.?.?
*hint, hint*  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:40 pm
[Lmao ok I made it, AND ABBY ACCEPTED!!! biggrin ]

"So Keshi do you want to go eat some breakfast? I'm kinda hungry, let's go" Ben asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"So Keshi do you want to go eat some breakfast? I'm kinda hungry, let's go" Ben asked.

"ok im kinda hungry." keshi got up.
[He dosent like Lilli at all. and Abby said that i can play him.]  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:08 pm
Tranai rubbed the back of his head. "Stupid b***h." He grumbled. HE'd just been kicked, literally kicked out of the house he'd been recently staying in. It was because He'd told the girl he was dating he was Bi and she got all upset and dumped him. Because her father owned the house, he kicked Tranai out.
Tranai picked up his sack of belongs and started walking out of the city. He sighed once he'd reached the town limits. He punched a tree out of anger. It cruched and left a dent. I wish that was her dad's face! He sat down on the grass to think of a possible place he could live. He remembered this one guy he'd met about a month ago in a marketplace.

[Flash Back]

Tranai rumaged along the stands of food, clothes and other market sales. He bought a scone and sat at a picnic table to eat it. A guy, not looking much older than him sat across from him. His Deep Blue hair was jagged and cropped, ending just beneath his ears. "Hey." Tranai said. the guy looked up at Tranai. "Hello?" He said. "Sorry, i'm just bored." Tranai mumbled. "Me too. I'm Keshi."he said. Tranai was happier now, that he had someone to talk to. "I'm Tranai. Are you from around here?" He asked. "No, I'm trying to find some relatives of mine. I heard that they're at some manor not too far from here. I'm leaving here in a day or so." Keshi said. Tranai nodded. "Okay, I was just wondering, I hadn't seen you before. But hey i got to go, dinner at my manor is starting soon. Bye." Tranai said, standing up. "Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Keshi asked. Tranai whipped back around. "Really? Sure!" Tranai said, too excited. "Um.. okay." Keshi said, "See you later." He waved and then Tranai left. Tranai ran all the way home, excited for the next day.
[Following that day, Keshi and Tranai had become friends and talked about their lives.]

Tranai jumped up from the ground. Hey! I can find Keshi! He said it was a manor, not too far from this town. Tranai grabbed his bag and started running in the way Keshi had showed him. He passed through another town, it was night so he didn't have to worry about people noticing him. He kept a fast pace and after an hour he could he a large manor, almost a mansion by it's size. He walked to the door, and knocked loudly twice on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Tranai rubbed the back of his head. "Stupid b***h." He grumbled. HE'd just been kicked, literally kicked out of the house he'd been recently staying in. It was because He'd told the girl he was dating he was Bi and she got all upset and dumped him. Because her father owned the house, he kicked Tranai out.
Tranai picked up his sack of belongs and started walking out of the city. He sighed once he'd reached the town limits. He punched a tree out of anger. It cruched and left a dent. I wish that was her dad's face! He sat down on the grass to think of a possible place he could live. He remembered this one guy he'd met about a month ago in a marketplace.

[Flash Back]

Tranai rumaged along the stands of food, clothes and other market sales. He bought a scone and sat at a picnic table to eat it. A guy, not looking much older than him sat across from him. His Deep Blue hair was jagged and cropped, ending just beneath his ears. "Hey." Tranai said. the guy looked up at Tranai. "Hello?" He said. "Sorry, i'm just bored." Tranai mumbled. "Me too. I'm Keshi."he said. Tranai was happier now, that he had someone to talk to. "I'm Tranai. Are you from around here?" He asked. "No, I'm trying to find some relatives of mine. I heard that they're at some manor not too far from here. I'm leaving here in a day or so." Keshi said. Tranai nodded. "Okay, I was just wondering, I hadn't seen you before. But hey i got to go, dinner at my manor is starting soon. Bye." Tranai said, standing up. "Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Keshi asked. Tranai whipped back around. "Really? Sure!" Tranai said, too excited. "Um.. okay." Keshi said, "See you later." He waved and then Tranai left. Tranai ran all the way home, excited for the next day.
[Following that day, Keshi and Tranai had become friends and talked about their lives.]

Tranai jumped up from the ground. Hey! I can find Keshi! He said it was a manor, not too far from this town. Tranai grabbed his bag and started running in the way Keshi had showed him. He passed through another town, it was night so he didn't have to worry about people noticing him. He kept a fast pace and after an hour he could he a large manor, almost a mansion by it's size. He walked to the door, and knocked loudly twice on it.

thank you  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:16 pm
[I just wrote an intro is that so Wrong? I thought It'd make it easier to start using him faster.. and besides I made him, you can have him now.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:21 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[I just wrote an intro is that so Wrong? I thought It'd make it easier to start using him faster.. and besides I made him, you can have him now.]

[i cant seem to fix anything can i im sorry]  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 pm
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Okay." Ben said, walking down to the dining hall. Keshi trailed behind him. They sat down next to eachother, Ben started filling his plate with different foods. And then began to eat. He looked at Keshi, he was just staring off into nothingness. "You okay, Keshi?" Ben asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Okay." Ben said, walking down to the dining hall. Keshi trailed behind him. They sat down next to eachother, Ben started filling his plate with different foods. And then began to eat. He looked at Keshi, he was just staring off into nothingness. "You okay, Keshi?" Ben asked.

"yeah im fine" keshi put some food on his plat but didnt eat, like normal, vampire stuff.  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:32 pm
"M'kay." Ben said through a mouthfull of food. He'd finshed. He took a napkin and wiped his face, then sat back in his chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:08 pm
((I never noticed Ben's picture before o///o lol he left Klara before she could talk with him more))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:15 pm
Klara knew exactly where she was. This was Klaash's floor. Right next to his door in fact.
She lifted her fist to knock on the door and for some reason stopped to look at it for a minute.
It was the hand Ben held. Her face felt hot suddenly.
Klara! What are you thinking?! she thought to herself before finally knocking.
Must be catching a cold or something. She reasoned with herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Lilli woke up as she heard voices outside her door. Who would that be? Ben probably.. she slid out of bed and silently walked over to the mirror. She had Tuesday's blood on her shirt and on her face. Lilli slid into the bathroom and washed the dried blood of her face, then changed into another shirtm which she'd conveniently brought with her. She then walked to the door and opened it a crack. Klara was standing on the other side her back to the door. "Hey." Lilli said, her voice soft and cheerful.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm
She was about ready to leave since she wasn't answering but the door opened to a tired looking Lilli.
"Hi. Did I wake you? I need a friend to talk to other then Jin right now." Klara said looking depressed.

((Yay you're back! I thought ju lefted meh))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games