Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:33 am

'We'll never stop defing evil as long as theirs a breath in my body. Robin spoke trumipantly the battle seemed to be other.

Spdier-robin looked at Gemini bluntly turned into a wolf and speed away in thethick forestry cloaking his decent furhter inwards. He wasn't ready for friends. He'd check them out first.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 pm

((Oh, ok. Than never mind than. Guess me got confuse.))

Starfire put her shield down and looked up at the boy(Ki-web star). "Who are you?" she asked.

Gemini looked surprised at how the boy ran quick without a word. "Hm, odd," she said. "Now where's Starfire," she said to herself.

"You alight BB," said Cybrog.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 pm

"That's right that boy has the othre pup and than I believe I saw him take off with Starfire. So where did he go. I must find...uh," said Gemini as she began to walk than stumble to the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Craig teleported to where Gemini was and helped her up. He then smiled and said,"You ok."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 pm

"Yeah I will be," said Gemini. She than transformed back into her wolf form.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Craig smiled and said,"That's good to hear."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Raven shook herself. The battle was over, victory was on their side. It was time to go back to the den. She noticed that Starfire and Beast Boy were missing. "We better go find Starfire and Beast Boy."

Scar surrounded himself in shadows and followed his sister. He growled. "We need to find those pups."

Odysseus stayed by his leader. He would've liked to go home to their den. Blaise's wolf pack had lost their pups and the saber had little care to what happened with the Titans.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 pm

"Beast Boy," said Cyborg as he looke and didn't see him anywhere. There was no Beast Boy, Starfire, and the three pups in sight.

Then Gemini said, "Wait maybe I can track them down by the wind since the sky is clear." She than put her hand up and put the other hand near to her ear while her eyes are close.

Cyborg walked over to the others and waited for Gemini to pick them up.

Then Gemini's eyes opened and she said, "I know where they are. They're heading north so follow me."

"Wow Gemy your full of surprises," siad Cybrog who looked amazed and followed Gemini threw the forest.

'I know where their heading. Their heading to the catsle that I'm staying at but the boy seems to not know where he's going,' she thought to herself.

"Land us down at that castle," said Starfire. "I'm guessing that's the castle that Gemini is stayed at and told us about," said Starfire.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

When Midnight enetered back into the cave, she walked inside, to a rock, and layed there.

~~~~~

Blood Moon stopped somewhere and fell to the ground with blood coming out and she felt very weak.

~~~~~

Pioson Fang walked into a cave and layed down next to a huge rock. She layed there and said, "I'll get that brat when I see her again."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Feanor laid at the bottom of the waterfall he fell down unable to move. He then congured all the strength he had left and with his mind he told Blood Moon,"Help me."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Blood Moon then heard Feanor's voice in her mind. She than stood up quickly after resting and said, "Feanor." She than ran off to where he was. When she found him she siad, "Feanor!" She ran towards him and licked his cheak. but than she felt a little weak again and layed against a tree as blood came out of ehr cuts still.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Feanor only had the use of one paw so he slowly inched his way to Blood Moon. Once he got over to Blood Moon he turned into his human form and said,"Thanks for coming. I wanted to see you one last time."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am

'Very well but first I want some answers. I assume your taking Blaieses pups to raise them away from evil. I heard the rumour his mate was pregnant. So who are you ?' he asked ladning the three clouds down near the massive wreck of a once majesctic castle. He held the pup fimrly in his hands. He may be eleven but he knew responsibility.

Adonis turned round a smile on his face at the loss Blaise and his pack had suffered. 'Come lets go and celebrate' he grinned viscouly. He now yeanred for the sweet liquid of blood.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 am

'Lead the way Gemini. But first are you ok ? ' he asked frowing she wasn't going if she was injured she'd be no help to anyone only a hidnerence.

Spider-robin returned to the gurad tower was it looking down on the tick green forestry. He grabbed a telescope attempting to find the group. He still wasn't sure about them.

Beast boy jumped of the cloud his stomach wellling up. He didn't feel so good. He coudln't barf he would have to wait the pup needed him more.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Gemini nodded to Robin her father that she was ok and so she lead the way to the castle.

~~

Before Starfire answered the stranger's question, she walked over inside the castle, tore someleaves down with her paw, formed the leaves into a nice soft nest, and placed the pup in her mouth down on it as it rested. "You tow put the pups here so they may rest a bit," she said calmly. Then Starfire answered his question, "Yes, you are right. My firends and I took the pups so they may not live a difficult life of evil. And we are the Titans. We were broguht here by Blaise and his pack. they marked us and the mark they left us made us into wolves. And so we track them down so we made difeat them so that the mark on us can be broken. But on our journey in this world we met a new friend and his name is Craig. and the other wolf was once mine and Robin's daughter for the Titans and I took her in as our when she was young. We helped and trained ehr how to use her powers as well but one day the orhanage the ones who gave Gemini to us. They took her from us, thinking that we weren't a good family, and gave her to someone who they thought would be a good family but instead they were tricked in giving her to someone who treated her badly but now we have her back and we are all glad. And my friends and I disited that I be the foster mother of these pups."

~~

As Cyborg followed Gemini along with his teammates he said, "How far are we now?" For they've been running for hours.

"Were almost there," said Gemini.

~~

"And my friend Beast boy and I here are reacarnetd from people lived in these lands long ago. Oh, and my name is Starfire and a pleasure to meet you kind boy," said Starfire. "Your name?" she asked.

"Were here," said Gemini as they finally arrived there and she saw her mother and Beast Boy. And even that boy that who helped out earlier. So she ran to her mother Starfire and Beast Boy. she said, "Mother, Uncle Beast Boy. You two are alright and I'm glad the pups are too."

"Yeah same here," said Cyborg. "Whose he?" he asked.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games