Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm
(( I am back ))

Gemini looked towards Scott and said, "So do anymore funny stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am
'Yes Mum' Scott said in a sorry tone. He looked down feeling ashamed at his actions.'I'll be more carefuly I promise. At least I helped to clean up' he added hopefully it would redeem himself.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:47 am
(Welcome back)
'Thats right Scott. You need to be more careful and learn control. One time your recklessness could serisouly hurt someone or worse. But enough of that for now. Gemini what do you want to do now ?'.

Adam took a deep breath leaping into the blazing building his vision hazy as he made sturggled to make his way to the center of the building. He summoned some shiedling before him as he went on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm
"But I still love you my dear son," said Starfire as she hugged Scott. "And you too," as she hugged Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 pm
"Of, course I love you too mother," said Gemini. "Hm, what should we do next," said Gemini as she skipped on the sidewalk and was thinking on what to do next. "Oh, I know how about the beach," said Gemini. "For some reason I love the beach."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:24 am
'Sounds good' Scott said enhutacitally. Though he wasn't to fond of the beach he was prepared to endure it for his sisters sake. That was what family was for. Right ?  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:37 am
Adam kept the plating up as he struggled to make his way through the burning chaos of the building. He was to low on energy to fly. The grenade was their last hope. He arrived in the rough centre the building starting to seriously fall apart now the final burst immnent.

'Sounds good' Robin added wacthing. Scott he was glad things were OK between them. Though he couldn't help not worring about Adam. He prayed he was OK.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 am
Fox followed them to the beach and when they got there she turned into a fox with two tails and danced around in the water and sand.

Starfire sat on the sand as she watched them play.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 am
Terra used her power and created an amazing castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 am
"Cool," Gemini was amazed by Terra's castle. "Teehee," she giggled. Gemini than truned into a grey wolf and chased after Fox. she than danced around in the water and sand too.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 am
Scott laughed chasing after Fox and Gemini on a cloud. 'I'm getting clo-ser !' he yelled hovering above Gemini and tickling her in her soft gurry stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:26 am
Robin sat beside Starifre as he wacthed them play. He moved away from the sand and sat on a beach. He wacth the sea reptiely splash in and splash out.

Adam arrived in centre of the blazing inferneo. Placing down the grenade he turned sprinting away beofre it was to late. He tripped hitting the ground hard he sturggled to get his arms refusing to support his bodies weight. Without a warning the foam grenade went sending a beam charged through the building fling Adam out of it. He managed to summon some plating using like a shield he hit crashing into the building and limply hitting the floor hard not moving.

Robin suddenly looked up seing a blue mist on the horizion. 'Adam..' he excalimed in awe. He got hovering in the air to see if could get a better look at what was going on.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Starfire looked at Robin and asked, "Robin what's wrong?"

Fox than knocked Scott of of Gemini and started tickling him with her fox noze.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 pm
Gemini giggled in her wolf form and helped Fox out by tickling Scott with her noze too.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:09 pm
Terra looked at Robin. "What is it?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games