Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 am
Lance didn't know what to say,lance himself wasn't one to hold a grudge against someone for long.He put one arm around lucy and looked at her."I cant make this better,I wish I could...But even if your sister doesn't show it..she loves you,and hurt her to see that you didn't have those exact feelings for her."

Cane smiles back.

Lance spotted them,the thought of them possibly cheating ran through his mind but it waas quickly disgared;he guessed that he was smiling at both of them so Lance smiled back.Making canes smile fade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 am
Lucy sighs kinda knowing thats right.

Nyuu jumpc on Canes back. She lays her head on his shoulder. "How are you?" she says smileing  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:22 pm
"Good...are you doing any better..."He asked.

"C'mon now,i'm sure you love her too..."Lance says.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Nyuu kisses Canes on the lips.

Lucy sighs as she stands up. She walks to the room slames the door. She packs a bad and grabs her guiter. She opens the window and looks down. The lil girl wakes up .Was Lucy jumps out the window.She takes off runing.The lil girl unlocks the door and walks up to Lance. "Miss lucy jumped out the window when her bag...."The lil girl says holding her stuffed bunny.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:46 pm
*wakes up and stretches, as the afternoon sun shines through the curtains onto my face. Sits up in bed and looks around the room noticing damion lying next to me*
*giggles*
*tosses a pillow that lands in his face, then quickly jumps out of bed, runs to the window, and throwing back the curtains letting the sunlight into the room*
Time to get up!
*giggles*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:48 pm
After the kiss Cane thought.'...not her...'He looked at nyuu."...sorry..."Honestly he couldn't beleive he was turning her down,for a girl who's face he had never seen.

"WHAT!?!"Lance shouted as he got up and ran into the room looking at the window.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Nyuu gets a mean look on her face. "You...you jerk...You just dont want me becuse you like Lucy." She says storming off.

Lucy runs in the middle of forest. She sits on a old fallen down tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:29 am
Lance looked between nyuu storming off,and the window both were upset;cane would have to deal with it.Lance jumped out of the window,he looked at the foot prints lucy left behind when she laded,looking at where they pointed and followed it as fast as he could.

Cane sighed and followed her as soon as he caught up he looked at her and said"Listen,you love lance right?"  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 am
Lucy heres something she jumps in a tree. She looks down and waits.

"Yes but not like he loves me back.So i well make myself love someone." She says crossing her arms looking at Cane evily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:37 pm
Cane looked at her."Maybe thats the reason.Maybe he thinks you gave up to soon,and saw you as 'flirting' and thats when he gave up..."He said sighing."You see Lance is...complex no one ever knows what he's thinking,you have to be the first,but if your second you have to beat the competition...."

Lance walked into the forest and looked around not seeing her.'She's left...' he thought sadly as he turned and walked back to the hotel.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:44 pm
Nyuu smiles evily. "I know where she is...."She says as a evil plan came in her head. She runs out of the motel in the forest.

Lucy sits in a cave. Bored nyuu comes up. "Hi Lucy."She says smileing. Nyuu punches Lucy so hard it nockes her out. She ties Lucy to a rock and leaves her there. She walks bak to the motel. "Problem done." She mutters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:40 pm
"So whats going on?"Cane asked nyuu.

Lance walked back to his room and collapsed on the couch.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:50 pm
Nyuu smiles. "I took care of Lucy...."she says walking in the room Lance was in. She walks behide him and starts to rub on Lance shoulders. "I tryed to tall you about Lucy. But you didnt listen."

The lil girl kicks Cane. "Youre stupid Nyuu tied Lucy up in a cave. Give me miss Lucy back. ITs your fualt." She says kicking him again. Thinking he was helping Nyuu.

Lucy walks up tied to a rock. "Oh great...."She mutters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm
"..Wait...what do you mean tied up to a rock?"Cane asked.

After a while lance said."...You were right...after all this she just left..."He said looking down.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 pm
The lil girl looks meanfull at Cane. "She tied Lucy up to a rock. and you helped her!"She yells at Cane kicking him on the leg.

Nyuu makes Lance look her in the eyes. "You can do better when Lucy. I wont ever leave you. I wont ever do wrong by you. I have tryed to get you but all you do is keep picking Lucys side. But now you know are you going to pick me or Lucy thats gone."She says.

Lacy gets free but a cage drops down when she does. She sits there. "Forget it I give up." She says laying down in the dirt.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games