Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 am
(he said he was at the cafe.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 am
((Yup, I'm waiting for whoever's going to be fighting Camton to show up at the Cafe first. I'm RPing it as if the village shinobi would arrive there before mu foreigner would. Also, this place was destroyed before you two challenged me, so it can't be saved.
Also, Aro...as soon as this mission is done...you have a new student waiting in the Academy.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm
Biki saw the explosive tag as he jumped away blocking the attact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm
then aro ran up to a wall and jumped off it and went as high as biki was in the air then swong his sword from behind biki with a lot of force behind it.  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 pm
Biki did substitution Jutsu as a log took his place while Biki appeared a few ft. away from the broken pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm
(camton is at the cafe.)

then aro flip in the place he was in the air and came down tords biki with his sword first."good bye biki."hesaid to himself.  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Biki started doing handsigns and mumbled Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique).As a shild came over him to block the attact that was comming head on.

(yea i edit the post)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:10 am
then when aro landed on the ground then ran to biki as he came to the ground and then ran under him then slashed the sword near biki`s kidney.  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:11 pm
(uumm... ok)

Biki did substituation jutsu as a log took his place and as the real Biki was on the other side of the springs sitting on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
Mai and Yumi were walking allong side each other when they noticed Aro was fighting someone. The two looked at each other then Mai entered Yumi's body.

"Hey you need some help there?" Yumi shouted as she ran to in front of Biki just a distance of 1 step. Yumi pulled out her katars and entered a defensive stance.
"Aro" she said winking to signal she was lieing but Biki would not be able to see that since she was behind Yumi. "You are supposed to be with Tera on a mission now you are having a mindless fight"

Mai was safely inside Yumi's body and she was waiting waiting for Yumi's signal.

KazElli

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Biki thought to himself."A girl comes out of no where and come's to help me,but not the boy....she doesn't know me but this seems they come from the same village.Looks like there working together.Because no girl comes out of nowhere and helps me unless they r betraying me....well i better keep my guard up."Biki said to himself as he started doing handsigns and said in his mind Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique).As a clone took actual form of the real Biki.Though the clone was made out of electricity.So when an opponite attact the clone they will recive a shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 pm
Yumi heard the handseals and had an idea.
"mind telling me whats up?" Yumi said as she raised her katar and aimed it at Aro just in case.

KazElli

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm
"Well well well.....lets just say im on a mission to destroy the cloud village."He knew then then that she would attact so he got ready and prepared what would come up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Yumi hanged her head almost like she heard the words a hundred times.
"oh ok go ahead...let us just find our sensei" Yumi said as she placed her katars back on her belt.

Mai suddenly appeared out of Yumi. "always the same thing with these people blow up this village blow up that lets ask Tera-chan to make a flying clay bird and we eat popcorn"

The two started walking away very disappointed.

((suddenly the fight is not interesting... i thought you would kidnapp the kage or something new ))  

KazElli

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm
(oh wow thats mean)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items