Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:59 pm

*I walk in and sit at the bar. Seeing no one around I hop behind the bar a grab a bottle of very potent liquor and leave some money of the bar top. I take a swig from the bottle and shake my head vigorously as the alcohol burns my throat.* "Good stuff. Man an I gonna be wasted."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 am

Rahenno walks in the cafe and sees korn drinking "heh dont drink to much or it'll screw you up" Rahenno said with a bit of a chuckle

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 am

Zann walked into the cafe and saw bottles of sake lined up neatly against the shelf. He looked closely at the labels, and saw that they were top quality sake from the northern mountains. Taking out a lot of money from his near empty wallet / savings, he took a bottle of the sake and swigged it down, aware that he really shouldn't drink at this time.

((sake is like Zann's taboo, or weakness xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 am

suri walks in the cafe and stares at korn, rahenno, and zann
"you guy must really like the sake"
*tiny smile*

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

"Come on Rhaenno, me more screwed up? Good luck trying to make that happen. Besides, this stuff is nothing compared to what me and the gang used to boot leg back home. My God, sometimes it was so strong it could knock out an elephant!" *I turn to Sakythia with a dizzy grin.* "Maybe a little." *Takes another swig.* "Excpet for Rhaenno over there, he's the only dry one."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Zann finished his bottle of sake and threw it in a rubbish bin, and he didn't appear to be drunk at all. He gave Suri a nod of thanks,
"That's some good quality sake you've got there." He turned around and walked out of the cafe, leaving Korn to drink on his own.

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm

*brile enters the cafe' sluggishly and grabs a cheap bottle of sake then leaves money on the counter and headed back to the dorms while sipping it*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm

"Well I'm off. Brilliant booze Sakythia, keep it coming in! I'll see ya later Rhaenno." *I stumble out the door and leap for a nearby tree........ and fall short. I slam into the trunk and bounce to the ground.* "I'M OK!" *I regain my feet and hop up successfully into the tree and off toward the dorms.*

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:47 am

Rahenno laugh as korn fell flat on his face, then he turned to everyone else "so what now do we go back to our normal training or wait for something to happen?? " Rahenno asked
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:02 am

((I'm not here, I'm at the hospital but I'll reply in ooc. No idea, but we can't do anything now that the war SEEMS to be over...just continue to train I suppose. And a lot of people are quitting now, even Naro I heard))

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:04 am

*neko arrived togheter with red* "ok, here it is!" just look at the menu and choose what you want to eat (first post on page 1)"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 am

Red looks at the menu and says, "Can i have some Yakitori please and some tea please."

SynysterGatesRules

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 am

well i will prepare that for you, because, there is no one else here, just stay here" *neko went to the kitchen*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 am

Red sits at a table putting down his katana and sharping its blade.

SynysterGatesRules

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:11 am

Zann walks into the cafe, takes a bottle of top quality sake from the shelf and left some cash on the cashier, aware that his savings were running extremely low. He walked out of the cafe and jumped onto the roof to drink sake by himself. He then took out Kisokutenshu and started to polish its blade, checking its quality and sharpness.

He finished his bottle of sake and tossed it away, then wind flickered to the training grounds as he had nothing to do here. Before he did, he left a wind clone in his place.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games