Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:25 pm
((heh heh... He likes dancing... This could be even more fun than forcing Hayato onto the dance floor later... twisted *goes off to plot, then comes back before she forgets* It was a nice first post by the way. Welcome to the rp (finally)! Now, back to that plotting...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Akira shoved him away as she winced from pain. "Guess who." She growled, raising a hand, she opened her fist. Falling onto the ground in front of Alcina, sort red hair fell. "It's your...hmm..." She pasued, looking at her. "Not a friend, exactly. I'm sure Hayato doesn't think you are his friends. Tools?" She glared at the princess.

"I don't know what you did to him, but you will pay." She growled. Leaning down, she cupped the princess's face with one hand, making her look at her. "I would love to make this pretty face of yours...not so pretty. I'm pretty sure Hayato would not care for you then." She sneeered at her.  

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:06 pm
((Thank you! I was worried my first post may seem a tad um..crappy to be put bluntly. XD Ojeez! Hayato on the dance floor... ...::Helps Memory-san plot:: Kukuku... And just you wait till later Midori shows up sometime. That will be when some chaos REALLY starts! AHAHAHAH! Ahm. >_>; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:14 am
((Yes, this will be fun... fu fu fu...

Hey, Kaze... Weren't we trying to make Alcina think Hayato didn't care about her? lol...))

Alcina pulled back as much as she could from the female Mazoku. This chick was crazy. "What the hell are you talking about?! All this stuff about tools and Hayato... You're insane, you know that?"

This was not going well. He hid the hurt he felt as Akira pushed him away (once again) and put himself in between the two girls. He gently pulled Akira's hand away from the princess. "Now, now. She's my prize, remember? I can't let you mar her like that..." he shot a quick glance at the extremely angry Alcina before continuing on. He was already digging his own grave with that prize comment. He might as well plow on to make Akira happy. "At least, not right now."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:37 pm
I guess I'll have to take them to that place then... "There's one place...where there's water..." She hesitated. "It kinda happens to be...right next to my mother's grave..." She turned to Kisuna. "And I'll carry Sui for you if you want. You're only twelve after all." She hoisted Sui onto her back and showed no sign of thinking he was heavy...but secretly...
DAMN THIS STUPID SAKANAZOKU FOR BEING SO HEAVY!~
"Follow me..." She took a small step forward. Oh gawd, my back...

((Kyaa!~ Poor Kuromi. whee She's always stressing herself out. sweatdrop And carrying Sui all by herself... heart Hopefully...she doesn't...die...on the way. sweatdrop Ganbatte Kuromi-chan!~ (What am I cheering for?...) And I'm such a bad person...sneaking on again...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:16 pm
((Shaa... So busy... must.. stop procrastinating...other work...
Oh...and excuse me for sorta...taking over some random runners away from the whole fight and explosions earlier. ))

Perhaps the hanazoku should've been more paniced as he passed by frantic nekozoku. Most of them scrambled about, hissing beneath their breath what they saw and heard. Some of them were just too outrageous for even Kaen to believe.

"I heard that a Mazoku came! It was fighting with a young gentlemen..."

"Poor Kuromi-sama! I'm sure she must be devastated! Eiiyaaa!"

"And the attack! I wasn't there but someone said they saw ice!"

Mazoku? A lot of what he heard he couldn't believe. However there as this nagging in his head. Kaen wasn't one to listen to girl gossip, it was though inevitable with being the head and the only male to hear about things. Like strange goings on, a group...

He wasn't going to ignore all this of course though. Stopping to politely ask where this fight had gone on to someone, he was pointed in the general direction. Smiling in thanks, he picked up his step to a run.

((I was also debating if Kaen should run into Kuromi and Co yet...He could help Kuromi and Kisuna. He may look girly! But heck! Dancing and such gives muscles! Thats up to you all though. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:44 pm
((Of course dancing gives muscles! I can hold off guys almost three times my weight with my legs alone! My arms however are completely different story... sweatdrop I have almost no upper body strength... heh. Ah, well. No one's perfect.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:59 am
( Aww, I have no upper body strength neither Memory *hug* heart )

Kisuna nodded and sweatdropped as he saw the girl drag the Sakanazoku to the water pool.

"... Here Kuromi, lemee at least pick up his tail." (And he did so).

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:33 am
((Aw, thanks. heart *hugs back*

btw... This is such an amusing mental image... It's a pity no one is around to take pictures of this scene. Especially now that Kisuna's got Sui's tail. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:01 pm
(( I see it too... whee And whenever I think about it...I want to laugh...because Kuromi...just...isn't like that... sweatdrop I can never imagine her doing such things!~))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:13 pm
( OH! NekoNoTsukiyo, I don't mind if Kaen comes along--just to let you know xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:29 pm
Everybody's gonna kill me when I get home... "Ah...found it." They had stepped into a clearing. A shining blue pool of water was in the centre. "So do we just dump Sui into the water or what?" She ignored the smooth stone that was a few feet in front of her.  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:39 pm
Kisuna looked around. The area was peaceful and isolated, quiet and everything seemed preserved. The pool of water covered a decent majority of the place--perfect for Sui, he thought. The only thing near is was the smooth rectangular stone. He walked over to it, taking a small kneel and bowed down to it, muttering a small prayer. Once done, he walked back to Kuromi and helped her dump him into the pool.

"I'll go stand watch and guard the place... just in case any mazoku or strangers come by." Kisuna told her, "Watch after Sui (please)."

With that, he took off and disappeared into the woods.

A couple of hours passed by and Sui had woken up. He found himself feeling more bare than usual and after rubbing his eyes a couple of times, he found himself in his fish form in a body of water. How'd I get here....? He asked himself mentally. He felt a presence near him and found that it was Kuromi. He sighed in relief, knowing that she was still ok and even if Akira did get away, he was thankful that she wasn't harmed.

He assumed that Kuromi had carried him to this place and smiled at her, "Thank you Kuromi."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:54 pm
Sheet...he's awake... "You should thank Kisuna too...but the person you should thank the most is..." she eyed the stone. "My mother...this pool is hers..." She sat down in front of the stone. I hope she doesn't mind me dumping a person into her pool...especially a total stranger... She eyed Sui, warily.  

SakuMeiMei

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games