Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

Goddammit *she mutters under her breath as the teacher drags her towards the principals office* HAH! I'd like to see him try to get us in trouble... I heard the principal is a big softie, and people say he can like... tell when people are telling the truth... Weird huh?
He looks at the teacher, and tells Nightshade "Okay, let's put on our most innocent faces, if he still doesn't listen let's b***h until he let's us go" and a cunning smile appears on his face, they eventually reach the front door of the office and he puts on the saddest and most innocent look he can make
*she nods an puts on the best innocent kitten eyes she can muster* Lets do this. *they step into the prinicpals office and he turns around in is huge swiveling desk chair, he takes one glance at us and starts laughing histerically, we exchange puzzled glances and look back at him*Its okay you two, I know what happened, you're free to go I know, i know we're in troub... WAIT WHAT!?! *I exchange another glance with you and you shrug, the principal laughs and points behind his desk to a computer screen with what looked like all the different parts of the school on it*Cameras. You're free to go... Well go on!!! *he starts to turn back around but turns back suddenly and exclaims* OH! Here are your scheduals and school maps, have a good day now. *we take the papers from him, turn around, and head out of the office*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

Goddammit *she mutters under her breath as the teacher drags her towards the principals office* HAH! I'd like to see him try to get us in trouble... I heard the principal is a big softie, and people say he can like... tell when people are telling the truth... Weird huh?
He looks at the teacher, and tells Nightshade "Okay, let's put on our most innocent faces, if he still doesn't listen let's b***h until he let's us go" and a cunning smile appears on his face, they eventually reach the front door of the office and he puts on the saddest and most innocent look he can make
*she nods an puts on the best innocent kitten eyes she can muster* Lets do this. *they step into the prinicpals office and he turns around in is huge swiveling desk chair, he takes one glance at us and starts laughing histerically, we exchange puzzled glances and look back at him*Its okay you two, I know what happened, you're free to go I know, i know we're in troub... WAIT WHAT!?! *I exchange another glance with you and you shrug, the principal laughs and points behind his desk to a computer screen with what looked like all the different parts of the school on it*Cameras. You're free to go... Well go on!!! *he starts to turn back around but turns back suddenly and exclaims* OH! Here are your scheduals and school maps, have a good day now. *we take the papers from him, turn around, and head out of the office*

After leaving the office, he explodes in a burst of laughter "Did you see the look on that teachers face? god I wish I had my camera that time!" and then he checks his schedule, his grin slowly turns into a small frown and says "oh this should be fun, I have history first" and looks over at her paper, "how about you?"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm
-listens to a burst of laughter come from outside and looks above his book to see 2 people cheering- "great 2 more trouble makerssssss who got away free, that dumb principle is as dumb as every other person in the ssssschool. how pathetic."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 pm
*makes to check schedual but hears a small hiss from the library, she walks in to who it is and says* Excuse me, but do you want to repeat that? I mean, I couldn't hear you clearly.  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
*makes to check schedual but hears a small hiss from the library, she walks in to who it is and says* Excuse me, but do you want to repeat that? I mean, I couldn't hear you clearly.

He watches the feline head over to the library, he ignored the hissing sound thinking that it was just the pipes or something, he calls out "I think I'll go ahead to my class, see you later Night!" and he makes his way to his classroom  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm
"i ssssee you, but i must inquire if this is your firsssst time in the library you would know you ssshouldn't make sssso much noisssse.."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

He watches nightshade head over to the library, he ignored the hissing sound thinking that it was just the pipes or something, he calls out "I think I'll go ahead to my class, see you later Night!" and he makes his way to his classroom
*hears frost talking and quickly checks her schedual seeing history is first* W-WAIT UP!!! *she calls and she runs sfter him, they dissapear down the hall*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

He watches nightshade head over to the library, he ignored the hissing sound thinking that it was just the pipes or something, he calls out "I think I'll go ahead to my class, see you later Night!" and he makes his way to his classroom
*hears frost talking and quickly checks her schedual seeing history is first* W-WAIT UP!!! *she calls and she runs sfter him, they dissapear down the hall*

He makes a small wave to her as she enters the classroom and then points at the teacher, it was the same teacher that had brought them to the principals office, the teacher looks at the feline saying "ah, it's you. I'll let this one slip for now, but you won't be so luck next time, please sit anywhere you'd like"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm
undeadpriest15
"i ssssee you, but i must inquire if this is your firsssst time in the library you would know you ssshouldn't make sssso much noisssse.."

((it's kinda hard to put include you in our RP since you're in the library all the time -.-))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 pm
-priest watches the clock and gets up and starts to put a bunch of the books away, while doing this he notices that he should be in class, he huffs grabs the book he was reading and heads to class, he looks at the door and huffs again, he enters the room- "thissss isss hissstory right? i am sssorry for me being late, i wassss unaware of were to be."

(consider it a starting point.....)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest watches the clock and gets up and starts to put a bunch of the books away, while doing this he notices that he should be in class, he huffs grabs the book he was reading and heads to class, he looks at the door and huffs again, he enters the room- "thissss isss hissstory right? i am sssorry for me being late, i wassss unaware of were to be."

(consider it a starting point.....)

The teacher looks at you saying "Well that's 3 latecomers today, just take a seat and open your textbook to page 254" the wolf notices the (Snake I presume?) and waves, chuckling and happy that the 3 of them got off easy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm
(yes)

"ok." -priest walks over to a seat, and opens the book- "what isss our ssschedule? anything important?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm
undeadpriest15
XxEmoFurryxX

"I'm not sure about you, but I have gym class after lunch"
He looks at the snake and asks "Are you new too? My name is Frosty, my friend here is Nightshade", he looks at nightshade and asks "How about you? do you have anything important scheduled?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games