Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm
Nori chuckled lightly, "Ohoho! I'm sucha mooch."

"Damn right you are." Yuu smirked.

Nori started to take small bits of the food and nibble on them like a hamster, with huge eyes and huge cheeks full of food. "The hell's that face, Nori?"

Nori swallowed the food, "A gerbil."

"Right..." Yuu glanced at Emiko without really thinking, then shifted his gaze when he realized he was staring.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Emiko had caught sight of Yuu staring at her, but her averted his eyes.
Was it just going to be awkward like this? Who was going to do something? Would it be soon?

Yuu knew that Emiko liked Nori.. but then he'd kissed her yesterday, and she kissed him back. What was going on? Emiko felt like she was being overrun by her own emotions. They seemed to be going insane lately.
Maybe she just wanted someone, of her own. She'd only had one boyfriend. It was a two week thing. And it was the eighth grade. That was so long ago. He'd been pressured into asking her out by his friends.

When Emiko's food was almost gone, she looked at Nori and was glad her food had gone to use. She might have thrown it away otherwise.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm
"Gomnomnomomnomnnom."

"Don't make sound effects when you're eating...Or at least get better ones." Yuu joked, chuckling lightly at the usual Nori.

"Buh iff hun." Nori replied, face full. He downed most of what Emiko had pushed away. "I'm hungweeeeeeee."

"Are you not fed at home?"

"Well, I am, but Imma growing boy~." Nori said in a baby voice, trying to look as comicly innocent as he could.

"In weight." Yuu muttered.

[[OH, COMEDY IS FAILURE.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:29 pm
Emiko felt out of their conversation. It wasn't like her to be quiet like this. There was just a lot on her mind.
They never really seemed to stay on a topic anyway.

"I swear, you guys, if only Nori's hair wasn't so red, were brothers." Emiko thought she'd at least say something. She couldn't be silent. Something might then be suspected.

[[Have Yuu put Nori on the spot. Asking who he's got his eye on lately. *jabs ribs*
Hahah. Remember sixth grade? Lawl.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:37 pm
"OR MAYBE TWINS!" Nori gasped, smacking his face with both hands. "But you're older than me you old geezer~"

"Pfft, like only two or three!"

"Soooooooooo."

"Tch!" Yuu sighed. "Well, too late now but I think Nana liked you or something. She was always so blushy and crap, remember?"

"Er, not really." Nori admitted.

"Wow. And you say your memory's amazing."

"Not all the time, geez!"

Yuu paused, a smirk appearing on his face. "Like anyone?" Yuu asked him bluntly.

Nori paused, sounding hesitant. Names scrolled through his brain, trying to piece together names with faces. "Er," he started, "Not especially. I'm too much of a free spirit~"

Yuu glanced at Emiko as to say, see? There.

[[ 0: Noes, what happened??]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm
[[Awh.. never mind then.]]

Emiko tried not to seem so intent on Nori after Yuu had asked him the question.
"Not especially. I'm too much of a free spirit." Nori answered Yuu's question.

Emiko caught eye of Yuu glancing at her. His eyes almost spoke the words:
See? There, I tried telling you.
Emiko sighed, inaudibly. She wanted to kick something.
But couldn't.
Nori is oblivious.

Time had slipped away too quickly. A bell sounded. Get back to class. It said.

[[Have Yuu stop Emiko in the hallway, and ask her out? ;D? ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:03 am
Tatsuya and Akuro had moved into the living room. They had a quick breakfast, and were now talking about Akuro moving out.
"Where would you go? You don't have a job, and you can't live on the streets again." Tatsuya said, sipping a warm mug.
Akuro sighed. "I dunno Tatsuya..I just don't know if I can stay here anymore. I know Aoi's family, and your always welcoming, but maybe things would be better if I just left."
"Well, when you make up your mind, tell Aoi if your leaving again. She was pretty upset last time." Aoi usually got bothered when Akuro left. She got very worried that he'd get hurt.
Akuro stay silent.
"Akuro..you didn't..did you?" Tatsuya asked, inferring about several of his problems. One was self-infliction. The other was whenever times were hard for Kuro, he always just had sex when he was upset.
Akuro looked down, then left the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Kiyoshi was awake in his room.
Lately, Aoi and him hadn't said a word to each other. Not since they broke up. Now, he a Tao were together... and in the past week had slept together three or four times.
A book rested on the bed, and Kiyoshi's had held the pages open. It was a journal, of Tatsuya's, that Kiyoshi had found. Honestly, he felt a little guilty for reading it, but it was interesting. He'd give it back of course.

I wonder when Aoi is going to talk to me again. I'd still like to be friends with her..
---

Yuka had just stepped out of the shower when she heard someone coming up the stairs, sounding rather upset.
It was probably Akuro, who had decided to come back from wherever he'd run away to.
Akuro was really starting to bother her. Yuka had found out that when Akuro got mad, he'd go to the kind of bars where you could have cheap sex with hookers.
In Yuka's mind, the place was crawling with sexual diseases.
Yuka found an outfit she could wear for the rest of the day, and set it out on the bed.
I hope he isn't all that hung up on me anymore.. Yuka thought, slipping into her clothes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Emiko was just about to slip into class when Yuu grabbed a hold of her arm, and looked a little serious. "Hey, so you're my girlfriend now, right?" He eased up a little and smirked, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 am
[[ O:
kiyoshi reading tatsuya's journal ?! ]]

Aoi lay in bed, awake. She didn't feel like getting up, or even moving.
Her and Kiyoshi had broken up Sunday morning, and now it was Sunday, again.
Aoi had spent all mornings like this ever since her and Kiyoshi broke up. She had been late to school all week, but she was getting all A's in everything.

Akuro didn't know what to do.
He wanted to go shake Yuka and scream at her for hurting him the way she had.
But he couldn't. Tatsuya would get mad.
but he didn't want to stay here.

where would he go ?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Emiko was about to turn and yell at whoever had grabbed her, but it was Yuu.

"Hey, so you're my girlfriend now, right?" Yuu asked. He smiled, it was crooked, then pecked her on her cheek.

"What makes you say that?" Emiko teased him.
Yuu's hand was still holding her arm; not minding, she reached up, gently pulling his face a little closer to her's.
"Oh, my answer is yes I am," Emiko smiled, then kissed him.

The bell rang again, it was time for the class to start.
"I'll see you after school." Emiko said, slipping into the class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm
[[e w e Daaaaahw.]]

Yuu grinned, elated as he darted quickly to his own class, only managing to slip in before the late bell chimed. Nori was in this class. He sat behind him.

"Why're you so happy, you idiot? You look worse than I do!"

"Emiko's my girlfriend now." He grinned.

Nori chuckled, "Figures."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:33 pm
[[Hah. Time skip to the end of school ;D
srry, I can't rp through school. lol.]]

Emiko was more than just okay. She was actually happy. It'd been awhile since the feeling was true.

School was over now; students bustled around, trying to exit the building. Emiko was one of them, pushing through people, trying to find Yuu.
After she was outside, she waited where she usually did; by the bike rack.

Would Yuu have told Nori? Emiko hoped he would've.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Yuu strolled out of the school, looking rather casual and nonchelaunt. Nori was beside him, with his school bag slung over his shoulder. Yuu waved playfully as they trotted closer to the bike rack. "Was school a pain in the a**?"

"Yes," Nori muttered in response, chuckling to himself.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:48 pm
Emiko felt like her heart was fluttering when finally she saw Yuu come out of the school, waving to her. Nori almost went unnoticed beside him.

When he was only a few feet away, Emiko closed the space between them, wrapping her arms around Yuu's waist. After a minute, she let go, and looked up at him.
Unable to hold it back, she smiled, flashing her nearly perfect white teeth. It was rare for her to smile. Especially just like she did.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games