Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 am

((what the hell???? 58 )) 5 cool ???
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Mifune looked over to Oroami, then back to her. In his mind, he thought: Does making eye sex make you busy...? He grunted, then walked over to the wall, putting his back to it. "Fine, just tell me when you have the time."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:07 am

Susumu makes a series of handsigns and places her hand on Oroami's head once he has laid down. Sending him into a deep genjutsu, and a rather happy one at that. The happiest moment of Oroami's life replay's itself in his mind while the surgery is underway.

Taking her scalpel Susumu removes Oroami's left eye, she channels her chakra through the scalpel to make an entirely new amount of percision that is otherwise unknown to the medical world. Once having his regular eye removed, she constantly uses the blood coagulation technique to stop any bleeding. the constant cleansing of the entire room and her tools is necessary for this to be succesful. Taking the fresh new eye Susumu retach's all the optical nerves very carefully. Whilst doing so she sends tiny electrical impulses through the nerves so that Oroami should be able to turn the powerful yet chakra draining abilities of this eye off. She takes her time in repositioning the eye and placing it comfortably back in its socket. Once Finished Susumu wraps Oroami's eye up with a patch and bandages then places her hand on his forehead to release the genjutsu.

As Oroami wakes up Susumu makes more handsigns and hovers her hand over his eye, a green chakra heals the eye at a quickened pace Chiyute no Jutsu(healing hands technique.) "You cannot use this eye for at least a day or you will go completely blind in it, understood?" Susumu smiles then turns to Mifune "I will be with you in just a moment."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:37 am

Oroami kept the eye close "understood, I guess i should let you take care of the next person," Oroami kissed Susumu softly and began to walk out.

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 am

Susumu smiles then looks to Mifune..."So what do you want to know about Lenon?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:35 am

Mifune sat his sack down, then went to a crouched position, looking up at Susumu with his wrists resting on the top of his leg muscles. "Everything. Where is he now, where was he born, what he's done in the past..." Mifune listed several other things, but hoped Susumu would at least answer the first three...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 am

Raziel made his way to the top of teh stairs that held teh hallway to the Kage's office. He senced Mifune's chakra, but thats not why he was here. He made his way to the door, as he lifted his hand to knock upon the wooden object, The Black Rose blade on his back let out a drop of black metal on the floor. Raziel paid no attention to the droplet because he knew why it did what it does. Insted he closed his eyes and knocked three times on the door.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Daisuke knocked on the door of Susumu's office. By now his hand had been drenched in the blood of his severe cut. The only thing he could do about it was soak it in water constantly.

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Manda emerges from the ground sending Zeramaru through the floor into the office.

A loud crash was heard and Zeramaru was in the ceiling.
"first hear me out before you decide what to do." Zeramaru said with a muffled voice since his head was in the ceiling.
"I've found akatsuki..."Zeramaru said then screamed as he fell back down and part of the ceiling fell on his face.
"One of my snakes was looking for your husband lady raikage and insted his scent led my snake to a strange cave blocked by a rock in the land of wind...I just ask that you either help me attack them while they dont expect it or attack them yourself" Zeramaru said this slowly as he got up his face quite concerned.
"Well if you wont help me ill find help elsewhere!" Zeramaru said as he paced back and forth he was very agitated

((ill fix yer office dont worry it is just the floor and ceiling. ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Zeramaru cleared his eyes then noticed the kage was not here.
"WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET ANY ATTENTION SHEESH!!!"Zeramaru shouted at the top of his lungs as he left and rode on manda.

((i wasted my most comical entrance on an audience that apparantly aint here FASDSADJNASIJDN))\

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:55 pm

((my clone is still here havock. lol >.<))

"First off Mifune, Lenon was born here in the cloud village, a long time ago, he was once a great and respectful shinobi of the Cloud, but has recently turned to the side of Akatsuki. He has seen many battles and many wars, I tought him alot about seals when he was still good, but now I fear for my village with him out there. Right now, Lenon is being fought by the real me in the forest near the Academy. Please stay far from the fight goddess knows what will happen." Susumu has a grim look on her face as though she is completely and utterly tired of past Cloud Shinobi turning bad, as though just speaking about it was too much to bear that it brought up too many bad memories.

as Zeramaru breaks through the ground, Susumu's jaw drops "You got to be kidding me." she says to herself then replies to Zeramaru with a sigh. "I feel as though we need to make an attack on this hideout, I fear that one of my sannins may be trapped in there. If you are willing to help and fight a hero's battle then I will be glad to fight, but first I have to handle this situation with Lenon."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Pyro poofed to the door of the Raikaga. Pyro walked into the office.

"hello Raikaga can you check out the application for the new building please" pyro asked.

"woah am i inturupting something?" pyro asked

pyro hasu

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm

((sorry me got confused ))

"Ill ask my snakes to find the scent of some of the akatsuki members... Ill also help out " Zeramaru said noticing the clone before he left.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Mifune nodded, then bowed. "Thank you for the information, Lady Susumu. I understand your want to purify this shinobi gone bad, seeing as he is from your village. But hear this..." Mifune's eyes darkened and he placed a hand over his face, his eye opening suddenly and peering at her through his fingers.

"I am the one to take Lenon's head..."

As he said it, he sighed, lowering his hand. He noticed he was saying something so odd, and not to mention out of turn. He then added sheepishly while turning away. "Excuse me... But he threatened my sister, Chiyori. The attempt on her life is an sign for me to keep her protected. To do that, I must take the initiative and take the life of the one who has made an attempt on hers..." He finished, then folded his arms over his chest. It didn't matter, but whatever she said wouldn't change his mind. He knew revenge to be a poison, but this wasn't revenge at all. In his eyes, this was vengence...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm

*Hanzo sneaked in threw a opened window in another room. He then quietly and quickly laid Rahenno's body at the door of the Raikage's office.*

"I'm sorry for all of this"

*Hanzo then knocked on the door then body flickered away before she could answer it.*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games