Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:38 pm
[[Oh sorry was that my fault? Haha Travis is gunna get back to the school and everyones like what the heck?! First Mori/Nori (theyre names are so close I get them confused >_<) now Mayumi??]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm
Mayumi was much larger than him while in her werewolf phase but he carried her still.
Her dirty fur pressed to his face. By the time they had reached the school his shoulder had closed up now only a pale scar remained. “Mayumi,” He whispered near her ear, almost choking. “I don’t think they can treat you like this, can you hear me? You need to turn back.” He stroking her head. He could hear her heart beat slower and slower.
You have to come out of this okay…you can’t..you can’t…He cut himself off running through the school.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm
"Mayumi,” She heard Travis whisper, his face was close, "I don’t think they can treat you like this, can you hear me? You need to turn back.”
His voice seem to grow farther away as he spoke.
Mayumi was used what energy she had left to transform back into her human form.
"Travis.. set me down in the woods, and put my clothes on me. I left them near a tree by the fence," Mayumi took a shaky breath, "I'll be fine while you go find clothes and help," Mayumi said, her voice raspy and her breathing was labored. She sighed, then was out again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm
She had heard him, Travis sighed in relief. “Good. Still with me.” He mumbled.
He looked up locating the fence and then back to Mayumi. She looked even worse in this form, her body covered in dark blood. He ran into the woods near the school and set her down gently. Travis held her face between his hands. She was out again. “Hang on.” He said then ran off to the fence. He found her clothes quickly tracking her scent to find them. Lifting her up slightly he put her shirt on over her head, pulling it down on her.
Next he hoisted her over his shoulders and slid her pants on.
Now if only I had time to take my clothes off. Travis thought glancing down at his apparent lack of clothing.

---

Busting the door open with his foot he found the nurse’s office completely empty.
Are you kidding me?! Where are they!
He put her down on one of the beds and quickly rummaged for a pair of scrubs, securing pants only, he ran out. “Where’s the freakin’ nurse?!” Travis demanded slipping and sliding through the halls in his rush.
A teacher, seeing the blood, took his plea for help and told him where to find her.

----

“I NEED A NURSE!”

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm
The teacher Travis had stumbled upon happened to be a teacher in the science and health field. His name was Mr. Serizwa, he didn't know this student, nor had he ever seen him, but he looked panicked and in need of help.
"You sure that's all you'll need? Is anyone else hurt?" He asked, approaching the student.
Mr. Serizwa followed the male student outside, and was led to a girl, likely another student, only her clothes were soaked with patches blood, along with her face and most of her visible skin.
"Oh my.. What happened to her?" He asked, pulling out his cell phone to call an ambulance.
He dialed the three-digit number and held the phone to his ear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm
“She needs a doctor but I don’t know where a hospital is!” Travis snapped on the teacher.
He knew he was only trying to help but she didn’t have time for this.
Travis never knew where a hospital was because he had never needed one before

"Oh my.. What happened to her?" He asked, pulling out his cell phone.
“She was hit by a car.” Travis told him, his voice low and calm looking at Mayumi.
“She’s been in and out…I can’t get her to stay awake. She’s a student here. Mayumi Yamada. 16.” He explained. He ran his bloody hands through his hair, a nervous tic of his.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm
[Haru! thankyouthankyouthankyou soo much biggrin
that helps (: ]

Mr. Serizwa explained to the woman on the line where they where and what has happened. She had told him that they'd have an ambulance there in a few minutes.
When he was done speaking to her, Mr. Serizwa slid shut his cell phone.
"The ambulance will be here any minute," He explained to Travis, "She'll be alright soon."
As the ambulance pulled up, Mr. Serizwa ran to the parking lot, telling them they'd need a stretcher.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm
[hey Haru, sorry, but i've gotta go. my dad's being weird. :/ ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 pm
[[NP wink I never use them anywayz]]

The sound of the sirens and flashing lights were almost comforting.
EMT’s piled out of the back with a stretcher, strapping Mayumi to it.
Travis climbed into the back beside her and tried to stay out of the way as they worked on her.
He wanted to hold her hand and let her know he was still there.
One of them had put an oxygen mask on her and another slipped a needle into her arm.
He wondered if he should tell them what she really was-if it would make a difference or not?
Here he smelled faint traces of blood aside from Mayumi’s and bleach. It was almost completely clean. He sighed resting his head against the wall of the ambulance and closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 pm
[i'm gonna time skip for them, as in Trav and May. just 'cause idk what to do w/ her out like this... biggrin ]

Mayumi woke up laying in a hospital bed. It was morning, and the sun was peaking through a crack in the curtain. There were several IV's attached to her arm and the other one, her left arm, was in a cast. On her pointer finger of her right hand, there was one of those little devices that monitored her pulse. And Mayumi contained her laughter, watching her heart rate on the little screen. Being a werewolf, it naturally beated faster than an average human's. The doctor's and nurses were probably curious. Of course, unless Travis had told them.
She could feel that her stomach and chest was wrapped with something, making her unable to sit up. But then again, she doubted she could.
"Travis?" Mayumi called him, hoping he would come to her side.
What she didn't realize was apparently something, a bone or two, on her face had been either broke or cracked. When she moved her mouth, her face throbbed. I think it's my jaw... Mayumi thought.
I must be on a lot of drugs, because I can't feel much other than when I move. This is weird.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm
In the end he had to tell them what she was.
They may have killed her trying to slow her naturally fast heart.

Mayumi had been out for three days already.
June had come on the second day to check on Mayumi and also to bring Travis clothes.
The doctors told him that was normal though, and she was doing just fine. They also told him he could go home but he hadn’t. He sat and slept in a small chair by her bedside the whole time.
The nurses joked they didn’t need the machines or the emergency button to let them know if anything was wrong, with Travis camped out like a guard dog.
He wondered if they were oblivious to the irony of their words or if “dog” was intentional.

Travis was asleep, in his chair, arms folded against his chest when Mayumi had awoken.
His sleep was never restful though, since he had never really fallen asleep but dozed.
“Travis?” Her faint voice came, partially slurred due to the drugs.
He opened his eyes and shifted in the chair. He hadn’t moved in hours and was completely stiff everywhere. He winced. He reached out and rested his hand on her thigh over her blanket. “I’m here.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm
[[All ur characters are real humas now 0_0 lol]]  

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm
[hey sorry I was away for a while, my internet was down for 2 days, so what happened while I was gone?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 pm
[[Mayumi told Travis Jaylen(sp?) and her kissed then got hit by a car and is now at the hospital. Nori is also very hurt but in his room with a nurse with Toya, Mori and Koz.....something heh]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Mayumi smiled. He was still here, and he probably hadn't left for however long she'd been passed out.
"Would you come here, Travis? So I could see you?" Mayumi asked, "How long has it been? Since I got here?" Mayumi asked, her voice dry.
Now that she thought about it, she felt really weird, and it was definitely from whatever they'd put her on.
Suddenly, Mayumi felt like the ceiling was getting closer to her, then backed up. Almost like it was breathing. She felt like the whole room was breathing, slowly pulsing.
"I feel really tripped out..." Mayumi thought aloud.
Travis must think I sound funny.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games