Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

One of Saku's Wind clones appeared. "So Yun isn't part of my squad? Or Zale? Then the only person I know here is Aoto." Saku sat down, thinking. "I wonder who my third Squadmate is."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Oroami slammed his head against his desk "I am really sick of this job," he turned to Saku "when Aoto becomes a genin I will think of an appropriate squad for you, but for the time being please talk to some of the other ninja or even the Sannin for some training."

Havok-Trance

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

Saku laughed a little and his clone disappeared with a slight smirk on his face.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm

-Nodding his head, the water clone walked out and jumps out the window, turning back into a regular pool of water-

Cain the Blade

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm

hector rouge
Oroami sighed "Aoto, I was not the one to teach you, Niio was, you must ask him if he can come talk to me about your progress, and besides you must be Chunin to leave the village without a sensei." Oroami looked to Hero "I'm making you Mizukage really soon, I'm getting so tired of doing this."

Hero nodded "You just need to be organized abit." Hero smiled "Like introduce the anbu. With the anbu you would have more time dealing with complainants in here and the anbu can keep the village safe and clean."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm

He nodded "I know," Oroami sighed and sat down on the chair "I think I need to get back to the snow, feel the cold."

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Hero smiled "I promise to be a good yondaime"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Oroami smiled "well, I think it should be more like kyuudaime, I know they started over but the true yondaime was the first one to have the Sanbi."

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Hero laughed "Yagura was nothing but a puppet. The godaime mizukage knew that." Hero laughed

((I hate dissing the person I am cosplaying))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Oroami laughed "Oh well, he had a very special influence," Oroami said as he rubbed off the makeup on his left eye to reveal the purple stitch like tattoo that went from his left eye to the end of his face in a straight line.

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Hero looked at oroami "Nice tattoo"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Oroami smiled "yea, it was put on my skin when i got the Sanbi, Yagura had the same thing."

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Hero laughed "Ya and your lucky you didn't get killed by your village like he did"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Oroami smiled and laughed "well, I personally like Yagura, he had so much power, sadly he was too fragile to even try to use it."

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Hero had a tooth pick in his mouth. " Ya but he was used by danzo." Hero sat down "The world was dark times back then. I am the new Yondaime and I am going to fill in the parts where yagura failed"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games