Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:47 pm
Ralver watched the dragon's head move down, slightly surprised and he tried to shift his angle..ending up cutting a line from Coryn's right side snout up by his head..not terribly deep, but certainly it would bleed a little and sting quite a bit. He lifted his sword to try again before freezing at the dragon's words. Ralver had never felt his brother die..truth be told, but he'd assumed that he was overestimating their twin connection..could he really have not felt it..because Coryn had never died..? Ralver frowned, eyes narrowing as he held his sword to his side. "Explain." he commanded lowly, hand tightening on the sword hilt, obviously ready to strike again.

Kolan saw the tears well up and felt her nuzzling, relief and happiness flooded through him..he wrapped their tails together as though holding hands and nuzzled back against her. "Elyon..my vallynra..will you do me the honor of being my mate?" he asked softly, the equivalent of a marriage proposal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:54 pm
Coryn sighed. "You won't believe me . . ." he muttered and then looked to Karelym, wondering when he'd wake up. He sighed again and looked back to his brother. "I . . . I'm Coryn . . ." he said and then, before Ralver could respond, he added quickly. "I can prove it too! A-at nightfall! Believe me or not, but it's the truth . . ."

Elyon's eyes widened and her tail tightened around his lightly. "Of course I will . . ." she murmured softly, leaning against Kolan a bit. She was just so happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:06 pm
Ralver blinked at the other's words, and then his eyes narrowed. "Do you take me for a fool?" he asked angrily, before considering what he'd seen..he hesitated and then went over to Karelym, injecting the antidote..after a moment..she blinked and awoke, jumping at the sight of the darker looking man who was a replica of Coryn..

Karelym rose, seeing Coryn and looking between him and the other before going to Coryn. "Coryn, who is-"

"Coryn?" Ralver's eyes widened. "You meant it..?" his eyes slid to the dragon. "You...are my brother?" he stared a moment before stepping closer. "But..how is this possible..?"

Kolan beamed at that, licking her cheek lightly. "I love you, Elyon.." he said, happier than he'd ever thought he could be. "When Coryn gets back..I'll have him perform our mating ritual..he's just finished the mating ritual with Karelym though, so it might take a while." he said wryly, thinking on their..jokes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Coryn sighed. "Long story . . ." he muttered, a flash of pain crossing his features before he recomposed himself and went over to Karelym, gently nudging her with his snout. "Are you alright Kar?" he asked softly.

Elyon smiled and licked him back. "I'd like that . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:41 pm
Karelym nodded, looking to him worriedly as she saw the long cut. "What about you, Cor? You're bleeding."

Ralver blinked and then grimaced as he stepped forward, making a motion with his hands and shooting a violet-black light at the wound, staggering a little and then straightening as the wound healed without a trace. "My brother.." he murmured, brow furrowed in confusion.

Karelym summarized. "He killed the dragon, who was the forest guardian..Coryn became the guardian in his place."

Ralver's eyes widened in understanding before he looked to Coryn. "You probably didn't know you had a twin, did you?" he asked softly, although it was a little more statement than a question. "We were seperated almost a birth..I was five minutes older than you..our mother died in childbirth, our father unnamed and as the older twin..I was chosen by a group looking for children who were born with talasmagickas, wild magicks..I ended up with the Mavruen, and gained this mark," he said, pointing to his forehead, "While you ended up with our uncle."

He ran a hand through his hair. "The Mavruen are an ancient tribe, devoted to the talasmagickas and to dragons..I had no choice but to take a dragon as a partner, I have to share their blood at each full moon..and it will gradually make me able to become a dragon..I'm not supposed to leave her, but when I finally found out where you were, we'd just been partnered and I was more concerned with finding you..I've managed to stay hidden from her for the past two years through a great deal of magick and a greater deal of luck.."

A great deal, since by sharing blood, they'd become Bound and ought to have been able to find each other telepathically at anytime..but Ralver's sword, Shevair, was enchanted and as long as his sword was on him, he was shielded from her sight. Ralver had broken several rules in running away, and probably caused a good deal of embarrasment for his dragonness..but his brother was worth it, perhaps he ought to have explained, but he hadn't wanted to risk her refusal and then keeping a closer eye on him..

The Mavruen each journeyed to a Mazrath at their coming of age, when they were to see if a dragon would choose them..or they found a dragon to fight for..several had tried for the dragonness that he now called his dragonsire, but he'd been chosen by her after managing to make her laugh when he got into a quarrel with a young dragon and sweet talked, and then outmanuevered the dragon..but Ralver had never asked to be part of the bloody Mavruen..he refused to be a good fledgling and stay put with her while she slowly made a dragon of him.

Kolan noted her softness and nuzzled her. "What? No cheering? No bursts of feminine emotion?" he teased gently.

(O-o would you like to play Ralver's dragonness? o_O andddd >_< I gotta go to work, see yaz Mousey Im Chan!~<3~)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:08 pm
((See yaz!! And of course I don't mind! ^-^))

Coryn blinked as he listened to his brother. "Wow . . . that sounds almost as bad as what I went through . . ." he said softly and then moved his tail to ruffle his brother's hair hesitantly. He was trying to get used to the fact that he actually HAD a brother.

Elyon giggled a bit. "Meanie." she murmured and sighed happily. "Maybe I'm still tired." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:28 pm
(I am..alive! AND YAY! <3 *happy dancez* )

Ralver's expression slipped into a frown. "What you went through? How long have you been this way, little brother?" he asked, having known of Coryn for his whole life and therefore finding it easier to slip into the brotherly role..he'd longed to have his little brother with him..As the tail ruffled his hair, he reached his hand up and brushed against the scales gently after sheathing his sword.

"Oh really? Sounds like I'd better wake you up then.." he growled playfully, and then he tackled her, pinning her to the ground gently, for a dragon anyway, "Rawr." he said playfully, nuzzling his snout against hers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:42 pm
Coryn looked away a bit. "Five years . . ." he murmured softly. Five damned years without Karelym . . . of attempts on his life! He looked towards Karelym and smiled lightly. "Though recently, things have been getting better . . ." he said softly.

Elyon let out a small sound of surprise. "Eep! Bad Kolan!" she said playfully. "What if the others come back and see us like this?!" she laughed out, though she tried to keep her voice low to try and mimic a conspiritoral whisper.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:51 pm
Ralver's eyes widened. "Gods above.." As his brother looked to the princess, he blinked and stared a moment before bursting into laughter, causing Karelym's brow to lift. "My brother..the future king.." Ralver grinned. He wasn't half as stoic as he'd initially made himself out to be, that was just his warrior side..the Mavruen side. "And a lovely dragon no less..I find myself outdone by my younger twin." he said, smiling wryly and clearly being playful.

Kolan grinned dragonishly. "Then they'll be jealous of my good fortune.." he murmured in a growl before nuzzling her again with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:01 pm
Coryn blinked and then smiled a bit. "Heh. I doubt that. At least you aren't trapped in this forest like I am . . ." he murmured softly.

Elyon's eyes widened slightly and she chuckled a little, shaking her head good-naturedly. "Very bad Kolan." she chided playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:12 pm
Ralver's humor faded a bit at that. "We'll find a way to get you out, Cor..there must be a way.." he ran a hand through his midnight black hair. "None of your dragons could think of anything?" While all dragons went to Mazrath, the dragons who were willing to participate in the rituals of the Mavruen were considered seperate from the free-going dragons. The Mavruen were talasmagickas children, blessed by the Gods, and served the High Priestess, currently a young woman named Karuna. The Gods spoke to her, and she gave out the messages..the Mavruen were the warriors of the Gods, supposedly.

Ralver had never felt too honored to be a part of them, and bristled against his future..having to pair up with a dragon and become one himself, to appease Gods he'd never met..but still..could his dragons do anything? Could Karuna?

Kolan grinned and then god up, tail stroking along her scales. "What? Is it wrong of me to want to show my mate my love for her?" he asked with playful innocence.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 pm
Coryn shrugged. "I dunno. The elder didn't seem to know what to do . . . And I don't know how to pass on responsibility . . . without someone killing me first . . ." he murmured and flinched a bit. He hated the attempts on his life . . . He had now come to believe that killing a dragon was a curse in and of itself . . . cause it always had reprecussions.

Elyon sighed as she too got up. "Kolan . . . I . . . not like this . . . I think being a dragon is really fun and all . . . but . . . I've been a human my whole life . . . and I kind of want my first time to be as a human . . ." she said softly, trying not to hurt his feelings.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Ralver considered that. Karuna and the Mavruen, while respectful, did not consider themselves subject to the Elder..there was always the chance..but he opened himself to Karuna, he'd likely not be able to escape again..and he didn't doubt he'd be in trouble with the Mavruen..it was an honor to have a partner, particularly one who'd chosen them as opposed to fighting to be chosen..and of course, leaving his partner and hiding from her had probably earned her more than a few jeers from her companions..damn all.."Well..then I guess I'll have to see what I can find out.."

Karelym blinked at that. "Do you mean from the Mavruen? But I thought you were seperated from them?"

Ralver grimaced. "Not anymore.." he said, taking off his sword belt and tossing his sheathed sword aside...ending the shield that kept the Bond from being activated and him hidden..he and Coryn had only just met again..but Ralver had loved his brother all his life..

Kolan blinked, not quite understanding before realization struck and he stared at her before laughing. "E-Elyon...you thought.." he shook his head and grinned dragonishly. "I want to. Don't get me wrong..but I wasn't going to take you before we've even completed the mating ritual and in Coryn's cave no less. My mate deserves far better, and to be in the form of her choosing." he said softly, stroking his tail against her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:43 pm
((hehehe . . .))

Coryn blinked and tilted his head.

Not too far from the forest, a saddened, teased, hurt, and ridiculed a dragon's blue head tilted up. Could it be?! It was! She'd finally found him! She smiled for the first time in a while and sped off, going faster than most dragons since she was a sky dragon, built for flying. She found him with another dragon, a black one and an elven girl with pink hair. She landed and looked at Ralver for a few seconds before shifting into her humanoid form and running at him. "RALVER!!!!" she cried out, tears coming to her eyes as she partly tackled, partly hugged him. Charisa had become slightly clingy from Ralver leaving her. "Oh Ralver I was so worried about you! When I couldn't sense you, oh I thought the worst! Why'd you leave me?!" she cried, holding onto him tightly. She was sporting some bruises from where the other dragons had hit her, but she had forgotten about them for the moment.

((Charisa -> User Image ))

Elyon blushed. "W-well . . . you . . . What else was I supposed to think?! You . . . talking like that a-and . . . Jeeze . . ." she mumbled, shrinking a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:54 pm
(O_O>> >_> Good gods..she frightens me! *shudders* *hides behind a chair* T__T YAY! You made an original girl's name! *chuckles* Good girl! *pets and snickers*)

Ralver's eyes widened, as did Karelym's, as a dragon landed and looked at him hardly anytime after casting the sword aside. As she became human and came at him, teary-eyed and crying out, surprise and shock crossed his expression. "C-Charisa..I.." The shock and surprise faded into something like anger and a frown as he looked down at her, brushing her hair back and brushing a thumb lightly against a bruise on her cheek. "Where did these bruises come from?" he asked in a no-nonsense tone.

Charisa was a couple centuries older, still a girl in dragon years, but Ralver didn't really think of her as a powerful, years-wise dragon..and it wasn't hard to see why with her behavior now, which had made it a little easier to leave..not that she'd been half as clingy before..or as beautiful..he noted with a grimace. Or had she been? And he'd been too focused on finding Coryn to notice.

Kolan laughed and then wrapped his tail around hers, licking her cheek. "You were supposed to think that I was teasing you, my love." he said with a laugh, smiling at her warmly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff