Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm
spade finished. she got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

lost looked at her. he went in and bathed himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Angelus looked at Pre and shook his head, "I have never been betrayed. Never been in love, and even my closet of allies rarely knew much about me." He shook his head, "Hard to be betrayed when none want near you."

Akari looked up a bit as Seraphiel sat down next to him and he placed his muzzle on her lap. "Are you okay love?"

SNDarkangel

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 am
James looked at her "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, not able to ignore his curiousity enough to keep himself really mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:57 am
"It's so funny seeing moods change like that," Tea said with a chuckle, "I'm sorry for making you mad. I meant nothing by it."

"I have been betrayed so many times I find it difficult to completely trust people," Pre said, "And now that I've been betrayed again..."

Seraphiel smiled and leaned back with a sigh, "Yeah I'm okay. This has been one exhausting day," She said as she petted Akari.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 am
James looked at her, still feeling a bit insulted ".....YOu find it amusing to see me have mood swings?"

((Ugh....writters block))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 am
Tea just smiled innocently, "Not really. It's just that you're so young," She said, "Not young in physical years, but in spiritual years. You're so fun to look at," She didn't say it in an insulting way; she truly meant what she said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 am
"Young?" James chuckled heartily "Yeah and I'm now human...............I rather doubt my spirit is as young as you say....maybe just energetic for it's age" he continued to chuckle at the thought. It amussed him to think that he was young at all. Sure he looked it but there was no way that he was young as most people would assume  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:54 am
"Ha! Bright pink with a little yellow!" Tea laughed again, "Nope! You're definitely young. Young spirits change moods so quickly. It has nothing to do really with being energetic. Or if it does; you're young because you are energetic," She said, still laughing.
They enter the hotel and start walking up the stairs.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:58 am
James looked at Tea "...........I'll take your word for it...I dont have that ability.....not sure if I even have any abilities as a vampire" he said with a shrug "HOw could my spirit be so young with all that I have seen and experienced?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 pm
"Experience has nothing to do with how young your spirit is," Tea said with a chuckle, "Its your use of a wide variety of emotions that makes you young. If you can change emotions quickly like that, then you are young," She smiled to him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 pm
James sighed "Alright then....." He ran a hand through his hair looking a bit frusterated and seemed to be thinking about something else  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm
Tea knocked on the door and Seraphiel let her and James in.
Seraphiel closed the door and sealed it again with magic.
Tea smiled at James and walked to the side of the room to lean back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 pm
James nodded to Tea before walking to a seat and sitting down. he placed his head in his hand deep in thought  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 pm
Pre glanced over to James, "Anything wrong?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 pm
"No............Just thinking........about what someone said to me a while back" He said to Pre. He knew that Relako said something about vampires having sleeping powers but James had always thought that he never really had any powers. Also the thought of being useless could not stop James from thinking in fact it pushed his thought farther into how he would know that he had some sort of power besides the natural seducing of the opposite sex  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games