Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 pm
"The deal you made with us was that we would be left alone as long as we didn't do anything," the crystallis said through her, still backing away. "Well we didn't do anything bad and we were attacked."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm
"And how was any of that my fault?" Rick asked, "Those two Angels busted in. That wasn't my fault. They barged in here and tried to get the experiments rowdy. That wasn't my fault either. And then in the confusion I couldn't figure out who was who, and Spira attacked you. I didn't know she was going to do that at all. I figured she was going to attack those Angels, not you."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm
"She's under your control, isn't she?" Lydia questioned. "We didn't even fight back at first. She's a threat." He quoted what Lydia had told him right before Spira had turned into a dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:48 pm
"Neither did those Angels, so she must have been confused," Rick said with a shrug, "Now get back into your cage. We have no reason to hurt you if you are in your cage. Out in the open, and anything could happen."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:31 pm
Mana shook his head trying to get rid of the general fuzziness of things. He looked around pulling the emotions off of other experiments trying to feed. He was completely out of energy.

// argg mizu-chan stopped posting //  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:38 pm
Lydia continued to back away. Their window of opportunity was closing quickly. If he was going to get them out, he needed to go now. But how could he get by Rick and Spira. He felt a barrier form around Lydia's body without him meaning for it to.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Spira simply stared at Lydia with wide and curious eyes, observing her. "Your... going to be nice?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm
Rick saw what Lydia was trying to do, "Don't bother. You don't know what I can do," He said coldly. He was blocking the only door and Spira wasn't too much farther away, doing basically the same thing. And there was a new alloy ceiling being installed at that exact moment; the hole in the ceiling was gone. His hand was in his pocket and he watched Lydia to see what her next move would be. He didn't want to get into it with her, especially not since KIERAN is expected.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Lydia's eyes flashed to Spira. "Why should I? You're obviously not," she said, coldly. Then her crystallis felt Lydia's mind starting to wake up. This could get tricky in a minute.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:51 pm
Spira frowned, looking to the floor. "So.. I am the bad one? And.. so are you.." She said, looking back up at Spira with curious eyes. She didnt understand, but she was bad now, and so was Lydia. They were both bad.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:54 pm
"Of course you are, you work with the scientist so they can hurt people like us. Make them suffer," Lydia spat at Spira. It was apparent that at one time she had been an experiment. "ANd I don't care if you think I'm bad. I'm not an accomplish to the horrors that go on here. I just try to help my host survive."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 pm
"No Spira. You're being good. You're not hurting anyone. Right Lydia?" Rick looked back to the girl. He had a device that he was planning on using on Kir, but he could use it on Lydia instead and get another one. It destroys barriers completely and drains magic from the victim's body.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"By standing by him and not doing anything, you are hurting every experiment in this room," Lydia replied, angrily. The crystallis didn't care about pleasing Rick anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:58 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch looked up at the large building and sighed. it seemed near impregnable. Perhaps they'd just let him in? The demon shook his helmeted head. This might get difficult. He walked up to the gate of the building and slammed on it with a gauntleted fist. the knight began to scan the walls for anywhere someone might address him from, hoping he got service soon.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Rick sighed, "Well, we seem to have more company. I mean really, this place is supposed to be bad, yet people still try to break into the place? I'm starting to think this is some kind of resort. We're leaving for now, so go back into your cage," He demanded, "You want a reunion don't you?" That was the last thing he told Lydia before the door slammed shut and locked, sealing Lydia back into the room. The only thing that could break through the steel walls and floors and ceiling was magic of Kir's level, which Rick knew Lydia was not nearly as powerful as.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games