Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm
((am i going to get a mission too? crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Rag pushed open the door to the Hokage's office while turning back to look at Detachi, "I would like to train now...But I actually came here to see if I could get some sort of mission to help out with the wildfire damage..." He stood in silence as if he was thinking about something for a moment, "Hey! Maybe we could get one together?" He asked, his voice full of excitement. Then maybe I won't have to get a boring low ranking mission if you are with me... he thought to himself while waiting for Detachi to answer.  

Requiem of Remorse

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 pm
"I see you are busy lady hokage I'll be going" Zeramaru said but he touched the flower first then left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko nodded. "Koby, you can help plant new trees right outside the gates, and around the village." she looked at Detachi and Rag. "would you two like to help as well?'

"Ok thank you."
koby bowed and went out of the room.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 am
Detachi smiled at his Gennin. "Alright Rag. A mission it is!" Detachi turned to Reiko. "Hello Reiko. Would you be kind enough to give us a B rank mission to help out with the wild fire?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 am
Reiko nodded. "Yes, you can either plant trees, or investigate whether the fires where caused naturally or were arson. Both of these tasks are a bit short on help at the moment."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 am
Detachi Hyuuga didn't think planting trees was B-Rank material but the investigation seemed important. "Me and Ragnossa will investigate and if it is arson, capture the perpitrator," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am
Reiko smiled and shook her head. "If they were arson... but we don't know yet if they were natural or not. That's what you will be investigating."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 am
"I understand," Detachi Hyuuga replied. He turned to Rag. "Meet me at the gates and we'll get started." Then detachi left the office.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 pm
"I take it that I'm to plant new trees and such?" Jatsume asked.  

locopedestrian

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 pm
A hologram of Raiden materialized in the office by Reiko. It turns its head towards her

"Excuse me lady hokage...but I request your presence in the training grounds. I wish to ask you some questions and simple want to talk. If you dont know me...I'm Raiden. So if your curious then go there, but I wish for you to be there."

The hologram vanishes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Rag turned and ran from the room as quickly as he could, exiting the building he headed for the gates.  

Requiem of Remorse

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm
((my harmless little flower aint really...harmless smile ))

The flower was normal but that was the thing the Foxglove was not just zeramaru's most like flower it was his most liked poison as well. Inside the jar was some oil and an explosive not designed to burn if the jar was shook it was only a matter of time before someone touches it a second time setting it off causing poison fumes to lift in the air.

((Poison to stop the beating of the heart it be neurotoxic but a foxglove's fleshy leaves are medicinal. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 pm
(( why do you make things so hard for me, but i can use that poison for my advantade you know, in battle against enemies.))

Reiko picked up the jar carefully and locked it in a drawer. She turned to Ryu. "Stay here for a little while, i am going to the training grounds for a bit." she said as she left the office.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Akira knocked on the door as he walked in with a list of things he was willing to do. "Reiko, Hey I came to see you about a S-rank mission. With my skills of stealth and the Nara clan jutsus I was seeing did you need me to be a Riot guard in towns or being the techqie I am I could set up a system, but that might take a while. Seeing that I would need jounin that know water style jutsus or both earth style jounin and a water style jounin to build a man-made lake near neighboring villages. So what do you say to that?"

High Ranked Tasks:
~Serve as Riot Guard in towns that are suffering.
~Set up system to protect Cities from future wildfires.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games