Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:50 pm
"You aren't helping your case any at all...." Blaize said, eyes narrowing at the kid. What kind of demon I wonder....? She sniffed the air, but couldn't exactly tell. "It doesn't really matter what you are.... You smell strange to me.... and I don't like it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 pm
((yeah i know i'm kinda like the unoffical second in command. She keeps me breifed on some thing. Either way its been awhile since we had a base invasion.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:54 pm
Neon appeard behind her

"dosent matter if you like my sent or not my face will be the last thing you pethitic eyes ever see"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm
Blaize's eye widened in shock. When had he gotten behind her? She hadn't even noticed him. Blaize whirled around, slashing at him before moving away by bouncing of the walls around him. He..... I've never known a human who could truly sneak up on me like that..... What is he?!  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Ravyn quickly moved out of the way, watching Blaize move. She's fast! How is she so fast? She kept an eye on the kid, but he seemed to be more interested in Blaize. Probably because she made fun of him... Ravyn thought wryly. She glanced at Alex near her shoulder, he was still working. How long's this thing going to take?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Neon appeared behind her yet agian

"i didnt sneak im just much faster than anyone could comprehend nomatter how fast you move i can dubble it"  

X Neon Uzumaki X

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 pm
A faint blue circle forms, encircling Alex, Blaize, and Ravyn. A blue aura rises from within the circle, as the location of its magic is set to Charlie's Pub. After another moment, the spell is complete. But Alex's words and gestures don't stop. At least, not immediately.

"Now!" Alex shouts suddenly, grabbing hold of the two girls and teleporting. Anyone with skill in Spellcrafting would be able to see that the spell that Alex used to teleport himself and his two friends is different than the magic circle that Alex left behind. Although it leads to Charlie's Pub, Alex cast a second spell after the first and got himself and the girls teleported to...

[Exits to Main Gate]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Ravyn heard Alex shout and grab her arm. She flinched but let him pull her through the portal. She took one last look at the boy and inwardly shuddered at how wrong he felt. She felt something grab her and take her to wherever Alex sent them.

{Exit to Main Gate}  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Blaize closed her eyes as she was jerked into the portal. That guy...... A demon....?!

{Exits to Main Gate}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Xi emerges form the shadows where she was hiding. She crosses her arms and looks at Neon.

"Can you track them?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Neons all seeing eye was tracking there teloportation

"No one is faster than me no matter how far you run no matter where you hide i'll be there laughing as you atempts are usless"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm
Xi looks at Neon with a strange look.

"Alright, lets go then. Lead the way."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:22 pm
"we need to head to the main gate there we can rip through light speed and i've always got my eye on em if they try to change destination"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Xi nods and gets ready to leave. She didn't know why these people attacked but she was going to find out.

((to the Main Gate))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 pm
"alright just keep up with me "

he sprinted at full speed to the main gate  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games