Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 pm
||back!! Oops... I forgot to log off >.<||
||And I'll be leaving for dinner at about 8:00 and will be back around 9:30-10:00 ^^||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm
||lol you're good. so... what time is it there?|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 pm
||6:40 LOL will post in a second ^^||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm
|||aye aye cap'in. tis 6:41pm here as well|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

What time is it? Hunter had no idea. "Meeting at administration" he continued to kiss her between each word, he couldn't seem to keep his hands or his mouth of her long enough to form a complete sentence.

||Sorry that one sucked >.<||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:50 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was buzzing from the ecastacy. He collapsed onto the bed and pulled Ravin onto his chest. The blankets were hugging her skin. It was new for him to feel her body warm next to his. She was breathing slowly and her eyes were blinking quickly. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm alright, you're what made it fantastic." He ran his fingers through Ravin's hair. Her eyes were locked on his, they held this powerful feeling of affection. "I love you, Ravin Black." He combed through her hair again, sweat was gathered on his brow. "That was ******** hot." Dylan chuckled, "Pardon my loose lips." He smiled down at her.

||lol yeah||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin snuggled into Dylan's embrace. She sighed happily. "I've never felt anything like that before in any of my lives," she breathed. She stroked her fingertips down his chest. Ravin nuzzled her nose against his cheek and chin, kissing his jawline. "That was unbelivable."

She laughed softly at his words. "I have to admit it was...arousing. Sexy and so hot." Ravin laughed even harder, stroking Dylan's chest even more. She returned his smile with a tender, loving one of her own. "I love you, too, Dylan Keith."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Right," Veronica breathed into him. "Could skip." She giggled lightly at their lack of being able to finish a sentance. His hands were all over her within seconds. "God, Hunter.." She sighed.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Me either." Dylan was totally floating. He'd been with a lot of girls and not a single one could even almost compare to Ravin. Her fingers ran down his chest again and he shivered. She was snuggling closer to him. That was unbelievable. "I'm not sure we can top that." He agreed.

"But mostly perfect." He kissed the top of her head. When she spoke his name he felt his heart literally flutter. "My god Ravin..." He sighed.

|||I ish back|||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm
||SORRY!!! We had an unexpected hour 1/2 wait at Olive Garden, but it was soooo worth the wait. The food was soooo good. ^^||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm
|||lol you're fine ^^i love that place!!! |||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pulled her closer to him, his arms practically supporting her because her legs couldn't. It didn't bother him, just gave him another reason to have her close. Could skip Hunter nodded, not wanting to take his mouth from hers. He was going to have her stay with him anyways, so it didn't matter if she got the room or not. Although her having a room here would have been very helpful in the situation they now found themselve. Both raging with desire and up where to to. He moved his mouth down to her neck and kissed her pounding pulse. "Veronica...." he purred against her skin.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica was breathing heavily. She felt him nod and continue to kiss her. She was completely burning up with delight. Literally, she felt like she was going to spontaneously combust with pleasure. Hunters lips moved down to her neck, her head leaned back and she sighed with pleasure. "You're place?" Her heart could probably be heard a mile away. Her mouth could barely form those two words. Veronica.... He was purring into her skin, sending her body into shivers. "I want you so badly." She whispered, feeling like jello in his hands. Her fingers ran up his icy body.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Your place? Hunter smiled and murmmered "Where else?" and kissed her again, slowly moving his mouth from her neck to her collar bone to her chest. I want you so badly Hunter could definatly relate to that feeling. He pulled away and grabbed her vest and put it on her then put on his shirt and pulled them out of the hidden alcove, the wall sliding smoothly back into place behind them. He took her hand and led her quickly across the school grounds and out the front gates. She wanted him badly, he wanted her now  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, his mouth slid down to her chest. Her heart was speeding so fast, that couldn't be healthy. Though, being in this whole situation wasn't exactly healthy now was it? Nope. Did Veronica care? Not a chance. Unfortunatly, Hunter put her vest and his shirt back on, her hair looked sort of normal she guessed. They walked out of the alcove and she glanced around to see a few eyes avert towards them, a slight giggle slipped from her mouth. Hunter was leading her acrossed the schoolyard and out the gates. Her breathing was accelerated and she was having a hard time trying to keep up with his speed. "Hey dude, you may have abnormal fastest I don't." She laughed. She needed him, now. If there was ever a time when she wasn't imensly impatient it was now.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games