Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm
I'm actually surprised my request was accepted.
It was the "Leon Kennedy IS NOT hot" comment, wasn't it? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 am
Hey, hey, hey! I didn't like the live-action movies, and I don't consider myself a n00b, thank you very much.

And Degeneration really wasn't all that bad. The plot is kind of stupid and contrived, but it's biggest problem is that it focuses way too much on Leon (and some of his action scenes are just way too over-the-top), and kind of shoves Claire into the sidelines in favor of new this Angela character that nobody gives a s**t about.

As a fan of the games, I found Degeneration much more entertaining than any of those live-action movies could ever hope to be. And I wasn't even really interested in it, but a free burned copy of the movie landed in my lap.  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm
It was burnt for a reason, Stranger.

And yes, there's a double-meaning in that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 am
Flicking through these I too wonder how I managed to get in lol  

Belbecat

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 pm
luis sara
i luv resident evil jk well i still luv it but ther is more re4 is mi persanol best so far i am luis sara i hav seen red degeneration a anime movie of re

Not only are they RE4-only, but they can't even spell their favorite character's name right. Lose-lose.

I'll let you guys tear apart the rest.

It's all you guys. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 pm
Well, I could see if someone closes their eyes and doesn't watch Degeneration, but just listens to it, how they could assume it's an anime, but... Come on, even Inuyasha has more class.
But man, way to butcher the english language... that hurt my brain/

As for the second one, they're right about one thing. They won't be flooding our forums!  

Biohazard EXTREME

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Am I the only one who got a strange wave of nausea after reading that first one...?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Don't worry, we put up a 12 ft barricade around the guild. If they do break through, there won't be any strength for them to put up a fight.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 am
Betta you forget I've posted live zombies outside of that barrier. Since the zombies are too dumb to make it go down I bet they'll love it when more noobs come in. also if they do manage to ram down everything I can jsut welcome them to ejection seat....but it won't be as fun since the zombies would be ded by then...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 am
MM-212 Beta
Don't worry, we put up a 12 ft barricade around the guild. If they do break through, there won't be any strength for them to put up a fight.
I hope the barricades aren't top-heavy...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Mr-Death or H-U-N-K

I am a true fan of resident evil that game i played when i was 2 (true) i sware i just want to be were i fell like im not alone for loveing RE iv played 1-4 about to be 5 my opien is i like the old zombies but the new ones are more devilish :3. so ples let me join that is all i want

Oh... Lordy, lordy, lordy...
It's like taking a perfectly formed paragraph, dumping it into a pool of sulfuric acid and watching it disintegrate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 pm
How old are these dumbasses seriously? rofl  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 pm
Well if he played it when he was 2, and with the series being only 11/12 years or old or so, he has to be a maximum age of 14. Yeah, a dumbass. Unless he's a small child who likes to play scary games. Then you should be a little ashamed calling him a dumbass...The dumbass rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 pm
Meh. When I was 2, I was immitating Freddy Krueger and Michael Jackson's Thriller transformation. If RE existed back then, I would've played it no problem.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 pm
Well if he is 14 then I'm sorry, he types like a 6 yer old, tht is assuming you teach a six year old how to type.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games