Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 pm
James growled as he was ignored.

Naslira's smirk widened as she bent a little, getting ready to shift. "Oh I could take you on any day of the week." she said, beckoning him to come at her if he dared.

"No fighting amongst pack members!" James snapped in his alpha voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Tyras growled and prepared to shift, ready to teach the wench some manners..but at the alpha voice, he found himself standing at attention. He growled angrily, hating being controlled. But he had no patience for being an alpha..nor did he appreciate one of the..clauses of being an alpha. Needing a mate within a year. An alpha female. So he'd joined the smallest group he could find since rogue wolfkin hardly went unnoticed..but with this arse in charge.. "Mind your own business!" he growled at James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm
James growled. "I want to, believe me. I don't want to have to control you guys, but I don't want there to be fighting amonst pack members either." he said and then noticing Naslira's smug look narrowed his eyes on her. "And that means, no provocation either. I want you guys to treat each other with respect . . ."

Naslira frowned and crossed her arms, pouting. "Spoilsport . . ." she muttered sullenly. She didn't like being told what to do, but she wasn't strong enough to be a pack leader and she didn't want to leave her brother either . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm
Tyras frowned at James but didn't argue. "Very well..when will we be leaving?"

Lyrelle slid his hand into his sister's, squeezing it reassuringly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm
James sighed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Well . . . I can't really travel back and forth . . . um . . . wait a mo." he said as he went to go talk to Rylara.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 pm
Rylara glanced over as he approached. "It seems like you've gotten yourself a handful, James." she noted with an amused expression.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 pm
James sighed. "Yeah . . . um . . . anyways, could you please take us all to Earth?" he asked and then remembered his cousin. "And Theresa as well?" he asked.

Naslira sighed. "Jeeze . . . James is so weird . . ." she muttered to her brother. She couldn't imagine why a wolfkin would want to live on Earth. While she didn't mind the idea of a visit, she couldn't imagine living there. Earthlings weren't very accepting of their kind, or so she had heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm
Rylara chuckled and then nodded. "So I shall.." she said, glancing around and sliding her magick around all who would be leaving with them. And then they disappeared, reappearing outside of Anden's house which Rylara had assumed was James' since that was where she'd found him.

Anden grinned as he looked around. "Ah. Home again." he said happily before elbowing James. "Nice work. You make such a cute alpha, little brother." he teased, ruffling James' hair playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm
James growled. "Oh shut it." he said with a small smile, shoving Anden lightly.

"So . . . where are we supposed to sleep tonight?" Naslira asked, stretching her arms over her head before resting her hands behind her neck as she sort of rested her head on them as she looked at James.

James looked to Anden. "Do you think they could stay over tonight?" he asked, smiling sheepishly.

Theresa blinked and stood to the side, glad that she was back on Earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Anden grinned as James shoved him. "What? I can't complement my little alpha?" he teased sweetly.

Tyras lifted a brow, frowning disapprovingly at this exchange. He didn't think much of the little new wolf teasing their alpha, nor did he care for their alpha, in fact.

As James asked if they could stay, Anden blinked and glanced at James. "Eh? Oh...sure. That's fine."

Lyrelle kept close to Naslira, watching all of the exchanges with a keen eye.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 pm
James frowned and then grinned before he moved and headlocked and noogied Anden. "How's this for little?!" he asked, laughing a little from his 'revenge'.

Naslira watched their alpha and the younger wolf interact. "What on Ioron . . .?" she murmured softly in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Anden yelped as he was headlocked and noogied. "Hey!" he whined playfully through laughter. "I'm still the big brother in human years! That's what counts! And it's not my fault you're freakishly tall!" he teased.

Lyrelle simply shook his head, running his fingers through his sister's hair. "I would say our alpha is mad, but he seems..functioning..if a bit odd.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 pm
James grinned. "Yeah, well in wolfkin terms, I'm way older than you . . . squirt." he said with a chuckle.

Naslira frowned. "If that's what being on Earth does to you, I'm not sure I want to stay here for much longer . . ." she muttered softly, moving close to her brother for comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 am
Andy grimaced, punching James' shoulder. "Don't be a jerk. I can still kick your a**." he announced, smirking up at his best friend slash brother slash alpha.

Lyrelle wrapped his arms around Naslira protectively. "We're stuck here for now though..so..best to make the best of it.." he sighed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm
James laughed and released Anden, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, yeah . . . whatever makes you feel better." he said with a laugh.

((Hmm . . . how can we bring Erika and Roland back into the story?))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff