Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Kunji kneelled next to Ray and set his hand on her head. "Hey its me Kunji the guy who help you the other day." He said with a smile and hoping to cheer her up a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Ivan had fell asleep in the hall and hearded kids laughing and opened his eyes to see the sun out the window. He got up and walked to the laughter to see kids running away and Ray and Kunji. He knelted down beside Ray "Hey Ray, Its Ivan" Ivan said gently "Wake up please"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 pm
Ray stayed curled up in her ball, refusing to move anywhere. She really wished she could just jump out a window, but that wasn't possible cause she didn't know what floor she was on and she couldn't see the window anyways. She knew her friends were willing to help, and wanted her to talk, but she felt dead already, like nothing could help now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Kunji knetled next to Ray and rubbed her shoulder. He thinks about cutting his hand open to get Ray to notice something and to see if she would move. Kunji bites his hand and make it bleed and moves his hand across her nose.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Ivan looked at Kunji oddly and pushed him aside "What are you trying to do? Think your hurt? Idiot" Ivan said as he grabbed Ray by the shoulders and sat her up on the bench "Ray, snap out of it" Ivan said then shook her gently  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm
The smell of blood made Ray cringe, but when Ivan grabbed her, she grabbed on to his arms deffensively. She squinted her eyes as she looked turned her head to the left, hoping his head wasn't there some how. "Leave me alone Ivan." She muttered.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Kunji looks at Ivan with a grin. He sits next to Ray and burns his wound with a flame to keep it from bleeding. He sets his hand on Ray's shoulder lightly hoping to clam her down a little. "Hey its ok Ray we are here to help." He said with a clam voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm
"You can't do anything Kunji. Both of you can't help me. I'm stuck like this..." She muttered as she bit on her lower lip. She didn't like stating out the obvious. The fact of being blind complicated things a whole lot more.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm
"Theres ways to fix it and im willing to give arm and leg to help you get better...Till them I'll watch out for you and I think Ivan will do the same." Kunji said what he felt and nothing more or less he really wanted to help Ray get you eye sight back and not have her feel down about being blind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
((FINALLY! OMG I want to pee my pants I'm so happy!!!))

Jenn woke up (Finally) as the sun hit her face. (Cause you know, thats whay happens when the NEW DAY starts.) She stretched her arms (Cause there tired, and were sleeping.)and got out of bed. Jake was still asleep (as usual...) and she laughed. (BISH DO WHAT?!) She walked into the bathroom and started up her routine of her average MORNING. (COUGH COUGH ACHOO ACHOO) Once she was ready, she threw on some clothes(Cause shes cool like that) and went out of the dorm. She walked down the halls to the courtyard to take in the nice MORNING air.

Ray woke up with a yelp, thinking all of last night and yesterday were a dream since the day seemed to NEVER END. She had rolled off the bench she was sleeping on and still couldn't see. She curled up into a ball on the floor as she felt weak and small. Not to mention she could hear some kids laughing at her. She tried to block them out but there laughs penetrated through her enhanced hearing. (SO EMO)

Shylo woke up and smiled as he put on his favorite clothes. He put his tiara on and walked outside the room with his coy smile. "Today is going to be just lovely." He said with a small accent of an unknown type. He leaned on the wall and watched people walk by.

(( Do I hear lip missy? COUGH COUGH I could just make a time machine appear and OH we could all go back to tomorrow? twisted ))  

PunkUnderPrep

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 pm
((Okay so its FRIDAY in the RP, so that means that its the weekend tomorrow IN THE RP. lol, now let us slowly crawl 2 more months into the weekend. LMAO.

Oh and wolves dont forget to check the moon phase because you might be having a special night coming up on Saturday (IN THE RP)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 pm
"Hey there must be a way" Ivan said thinking then looked at Kunji then back at Ray "Maybe the head mistress can help, if she can send a student to hell with magic then she can probably do something to your eyes to help"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm
((I swear on everything good and holy that if we go back a day, students will be dying left and right! =P))

Ray nodded slowly. "I guess you guys are right..." She said mopely.

Shylo wandered down he hallway, looking at the three people. "Well what's goin' on 'ere?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:36 pm
"Well ok then, lets go see the head mistress" Ivan said as he help Ray up and looked at Shylo "What business is it to you?" Ivan saidn meanly  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Ray clung onto Ivan like a kuala. "I'm scared." She whispered in his ear.

Shylo laughed a little. "Snappy aren't we?" He said as he looked Ivan over. "I just want to know, no need to bite my head off." He said as he crossed his arms.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games