Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:34 pm

"Fine but I will be right on the edge of the woods" Zeek said shiething his weapon and jumping towards the woods and landed in a tree.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm

"Thank you," Mina whispered as he walked away. Then she turned her attention back to Mamoru, Arisu, and Asuka. "I will go with you," she told them again.
"Hm..." Arisu didn't quite trust her. "Asuka, tie her up. Make sure she can't escape."
"How could I escape with the three of you guarding me? It is impossible to," Mina said.
Asuka walked over and tied Mina's wrists together behind her back with the special cord that Mamoru had tied Jay up with. "There. That should do it."
Arisu walked over and picked up Mina's weapons. "Let's go," she said to Asuka and Mamoru.
Mamoru extended the shield to include Mina, preventing any resistance from Jay, Zack, Zeek, or Garnet.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Zeek didn't trust the three so he followed far enough behind so they wouldn't know. His plan was to keep a secretive eye on Mina while she was with the kings army and help as soon as the bird left her. He planned to disguise himself and become Mina's apprentice so not even she knew who he was.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Mina was completely silent while they walked.
Asuka was looking ahead of them. She saw the top of the castle coming into view. "Well, we are almost there."
Mina forced herself to stay calm.
"We should report directly to Lord Annexus when we get there," Arisu said.

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 am

((Okay so... um not sure what to post here... ))

Elisabeth kneeling at the throne axe in hand waited with axe in hand for King Annexus's reponse. He must be really distracted not to have noticed me. I hope he's not mad at me for something. She glanced at the blood spot where the page had met his doom. She spoke again. "My Lord seems troubled. Is there anything that I might do? The doctor has declared me sane again. My axe is eager to get back to its work."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:25 am

Zeek was still following the four back to the castle Once I get into the town part of the castle I will get a disguise, news of tretchery can't spread that fast he thought to himself.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:50 pm

The group arrived at the city surrounding the castle. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the group, Mina in particular. Mina looked down at the ground to avoid meeting their eyes.
"Looks like the army caught another Eternal Eyes," one man said.
"Poor girl...She can't be more than 16 years old," another said.
"Her fate is the same as the other Eternal Eyes that were caught before her..." a woman said.
"It's such a shame to see such a beautiful girl killed just because her eyes are red..." a boy about Mina's age said.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Mina thought as she listened to the conversation around her. When they finally reached the castle and entered, the group walked toward the throne room. Mina was getting more and more nervous with every step.
When they entered the throne room, Arisu was aware of Elisabeth kneeling in there. Arisu forced Mina down onto her knees and bowed. "My Lord, I am sorry if we interrupt anything important, but we have brought one of the Eternal Eyes," she said to Annexus.
Asuka and Mamoru bowed as well, both noticing Elisabeth. I wonder how long she's been waiting, Asuka thought.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Elisabeth noticed the four come into the room. Looks like I missed all the fun. She thought as she looked back at them briefly. She saw that one was an Eternal Eyes. Well, maybe I haven't missed everything. she grinned to herself wondering what Annexus would do with her.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Zeek walked into the city and no one noticed him which was what he was hoping for. He walked around the city until he found some clothes about his size and bought a red wig to hide his brown hair I hope this works he thought to himself as he walked up to the castle wall and used the wind to thrust himself out of sight in one of the windows of the throne room and saw the five people down in the throne room with the king.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Annexus only looked up as the three returned with an eternal eyes. Then he noticed Elisabeth. "Sane again are you? Then you should know better to question how long I leave you waiting." He motioned to the others to come closer. "Why is this eternal eyes here and not my son?"

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Mina was trying to not let her fear show on her face as Arisu brought her to her feet.
"My Lord, this girl surrendered to give the others time to escape. Zeek betrayed us and helped them," Arisu said, forcing Mina to walk closer to Annexus.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 pm

"Well, for Zeek it is simple. Kill him on sight. As for the girl...." He stood and walked over to Mina. "She might be useful......."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Mina stood still as Annexus came closer. She was trying as hard as she could to not let him know that she was afraid.
"My Lord?" For once, Arisu couldn't tell what Annexus was thinking.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Zeek just watched from the highest window of the throne room.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm

After JAy and Zack returned to the Hideout Jay punched a wall."Damn now i hav to think about how to get her out!

"Calm down i am sure we are able to get her out soon or she escapes but first calm down ."
He punched the wall again"Yeah right..."He then turend around"I have to think about a way.."He said before he walked away.

Zack nodded but then he left the hideout again and walked into the forest.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games