Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:59 pm
"bad day to say that jax" logan through hunter at jax "im out of here i cant take this any more" logn flew into the woods  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm
jax shook his head before he left "shes not cheating on u.... u quick tempered MORON!!!" HE YELLED  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm
logan looked back with the most scarest look in his eyes sending chills down jax spine "dont call me names you f** or i wll kill you" his claws and fangs got longer than the last time and his eyes turned black  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm
he laughed " your a fool to think that shes cheating on u shes not she loves u and all u do is kill any thing and everything u weak minded vampire!!" he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm
"bad idea you ********" logan apeard in front of jax and grabed him by his throught "i love her im better than this i cant controll my slef" logan through jax into a wall and fell to his knees the soul of zane came out "muhahahaha it is i zane and im back" his soul became a solid body and stabed jax in the stomach  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
kabal coughed up some blood " i suspected it was u" he said breathing heavily "your soul was not in hell so i knew u were somewhere" he said he pushed himself further into the blade closing his eyes tight them opening them he grabbed zanes neck his hand began to glow and he reached down and grabbed his soul turning it red "now ill be the one to do it" he said and portal to hell opened up below them and they both fell through  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm
zane looked down and grabed hold of a rock and pulled him self up as jax fell to his death "i cant die im allready dead" zane picked logan up and rolled him over logan was tp pale for a vampier "pitiful logan your so easy"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:23 pm
A glowing hand came out as the ground began to rumble until kabal popped up in a darker form than usual " your pathetic ' he said and smiled he pulled somthing from his pocket and pulledo ut a pice of his osul "this was all i need this is what left of yuor soul i crush this nad u beacume onthing more than dust" he said

User Image (kabal current form)  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm
zane stood there and said "do it i dare you"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm
he smiled and crushed zanes soul "no ones soul is valuable that u hesitate to crush them" he said as zane fell to dust  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm
zane comes back up "hahah you cant kill me but you can kill logan" zane pointed at logan as logan layed there blood comeing from his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:02 pm
jax thwhriled his finger and Logan healed as the soul fixed its self 'dirty trick he walked over to logan " hey well enough to fight" he asked and slpped him upside the head  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm
zane kicked jax in the head "hes dead you idiot" logan got up and yelld out as loud as possible "death murderer" zanes head came off his body droped to the ground logan stood there with a blue and red sword in his hand and a new look User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm
kabal laughed an evil laughed "oh well who cares " he held out his hand and the area around him began to die and energy began to gather his his hand until it became like a sword "you've pissed me off by killing him " he smiled and pushed forward he dissapered lines appeared telling where zane was cut appeared all across he body and kabla appeared behind him "zane your nothing but a coward" he said closing his eyes waiting for him to fall apart  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm
logan cleand the blood off his sword "i guess he dead" he said in a happey tone  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games