Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked around and recognize the man who was on the floor right away,"Sengetsu of Rock and Akatsuki?" Arekku asked curiously,"I doubt Masumi would heal him even if you were able to find her after all he unleash a full on attack not so long ago with a few other members of Akatsuki." Arekku said rather coldly as he walked over to him.

There was a sudden change in Arekku as he tapped into stage 1 of his angel and put his hands on Sen,"Masumi is gone, there are others with the type of healing like hers but most of them have disappeared completely from Susumu, Masumi, and well Reiko has bad blood with him, mmmm that's all I really know of." Arekku said as some of the wounds were being close down as well some healing was starting,"Well don't know what to tell ya." Arekku said simply.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo glares at Raiden. "The only thing you helped me with was preventing me from expending more chakra then I did and getting hurt more then I did. You were a great help but I could have done it on my own. I will bring the mizukage his sword but Sen lives. That is my decision since he was my opponent for most of the fight." He bends down besides Sen and does major healing hands healing what damage Shruikan could have been doing.User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Arata walked into the building and looked at the poeple in the room Arata also saw Raiden,

"Excuse me."

Arata said,

"My name is Arata Myouji,

He bowed to Arekku,

"I'm sorry about following the body but I didn't wish to see him die."

Arata said his face was emotionless.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"You be quiet now, he has committed act of wars everywhere even in my village so shut up and stop crying!" Arekku said as the body of Sen disappeared and re appeared laying on his desk with Arekku next to him,"Now don't attack a dog when he's down! He is still a Kage so respect that! As well just a simple punishment is enough!" Arekku yelled out in anger at Raiden as he put his hands on Sen again.

"Now I don't care much about what you and Kazuo have about that sword at all, but there's a need of balance now." Arekku said as he was using healing still of the man on the desk,"Kazuo I'm taking him to the hospital here hopefully I can do more there. shocking guy get out off here now this no place for any of that!" Arekku finish saying though there wasn't much to be done either way.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm

((naito i want you to just ignore raidens post.

Also raiden I know you just want him dead so bad because you want his eyes. Now you are going to leave because I let you have this rpc to help mist out. Not go hunting people down for more power. It is my decision he lives because it going to cause a lot of guild problems if he dies. I left his fate in Scrapples hands which he wants him to live, so again your post is ignored and you never entered grass village. My ruling is final))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm

((well guess im needed, funny just relized that Kusa defenses are usless now since they were all connected to me a seal master and mokuton master. Since the tree of life responded to me, and the wall around kusa was controled by the try and my barriers and seals, and my office protected by barriers and seals. Anyway bb get your panties out of a bunch. This guy comes into my room and demanding i get on to heal this guy. I was trying to listen to my ipod but whatever. I'll kick him in the balls while he sleeps))

A young girl appeared out of the wooden floor of the office. "What is the problem here?" She said sensing a disturbance in the grass village.

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 pm

((*facepalms* Didn't Sen attack Grass before and tried to steal its jinchuuriki and kill our genin like...me!?))

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks to the smallish girl then back at Sen then back at the girl. "He is in need of major medical attention. He overused chakra and is severely injured." Kazuo takes a few steps back to give her room jutsu in case she was someone that could help.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((*craps my pants* ahh great... I guess I better come with my own defense.... >.> though they said it was fine if I healed him... though I guess your ten times better rofl *tackles hugs* ))
Arekkus stood there looking dumbfounded as walked over to her confuse then just look around, he was completely speechless right about now.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Arata leaned back the olny concern for him now was to follow Sen so he looked around the room seeing the diffrent types of people that were in the room.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm

((He did, but in exchange Im going to destory his p***s and balls))

Masumi walked over with one dark hand and one green hand. She placed the dark hand on his crotch and the chakra began to eat away at him until his man parts were completely destroyed and all that was left was a hole where he could pee because that tube went deeper into the body. She then placed the green hand on it and the skin healed but it looked just like a chin down there and a small hole where he could pee. She placed the dark hand down there again and it ate away at the skin and she shoved it up there giving a hole in his body. She place the green hand down there now to heal the hole on the inside so he still has a hole but it went no where.

Her hands then entered inside his body as she used the psychic surgery jutsu to fix his insides. She healed up his insides and stopped the internal bleeding. but she fixed the blood veins so that one was connected to his new hole which would cause him to occasionally bleed out of that hole. Then pulling her hands out she made another set of seals and placed them over his body and began to heal his entire body. This powerful jutsu drained the life force from the user but made sure it healed the victim. After a few minutes she had given him enough so that he would live, but it would take a bit of tim to recover fully.

Masumi sighed and she walked over and sat in her old chair and relaxed.

((So basicly I removed your p***s and balls and gave you a fake vaginia which you will occasionally bleed though for a few days of the month. You are healed, but you not strong enough to do any jutsu but you can walk and stuff and it will take you a few days to regain the chakra you lost. Thank you have a nice day.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH!!! LOL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl That is awesome. HAHAHAHAH!!!)

Kazuo peers over at what she was doing with his crotch area and winces imagining that happening to him. He didn't like the thought. He looks at Masumi like she was crazy and sighs after she sits in the chair finished. "Thankyou Masumi. Sen you owe me one." He walks over to the window and looks out at the vast land of the grass village.
User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio casually walked in with a smile and immediatle saw the kusakage destroy some strange man's pride and joy. His smile instantly shifted to a pale face of fright and he rotated 180 degrees on his heel and started heading out. "I...I think I came at a bad time."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo laughs nervously as he walks out behind him. "Yea, so did I." He heads to the gates.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games