Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_XAIR3_Xx

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

"I'm only trying to help you. That wound of yours is no ordinary wound. Well, now it is. It's not totally cured. I just took out something that might kill you." Xyler said. "Oh, and don't move too much yet. Your wound might open up. I can't cure it. Not now." He added. Xyler helped her stand up slowly. "Jamato. Thanks. Her wound's normal now." He said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 am

"Why? It wouldn't have killed me. I have had worse." she said, taking a deep breath. She pointed to the other scar. "This one was worse. I was all alone without any to help me, and I'm still here. I can take care of myself." she says, letting him help her.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

xX_XAIR3_Xx

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm

"That venom wasn't ordinary. I have it in my system. It can slowly kill you. Once is ok, but more than that is just waiting for Death to come and guide you to the afterlife." Xyler explained. "But for some reason, my body adapted already to that poison."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Niara sighed. "Fine, whatever." she says. She stumbles a little, but that's what you get for battling a 6'11" full blooded demon. She needed to rest, but they were getting to move out. She waves her hand in the air, and calls, "Move out!"

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

((Hey guys I'm back, so you can go full speed ahead))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

After a trip of maybe one or two days the group arrived unharmed at the old ruin of an old castle.Jamato leads them all to the dark dungeons.Darkness and one dark creature,Zacks pet are waiting there...

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 pm

While away from the group for a day or more, our eccentric duo, bros.Cooper, are dealing with stuff of their own. They are fighting a man in a violet kungfu outfit. He appears to be around mid/late 20's. They battle while balancing on a group of poles. Each brother fight at a different side of the man. He manages to block their flury of punches and kicks by moving his upper torso side to side. He then does a trip kick on Dave, which he falls to the ground with a thud. The man then throws Coop to the ground. The shaggy man looks down at his victims, "you need to keep a state of utter focus in intense situations if you are ever going to reach the next state of spirtual power lilttle dudes"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 am

((...Well this rp is still here....juhuu))

Jaamto leaded the group down to the dungeons and then suddenly stopped,infront of him where a deep gap only a group of poles made of stone where there.He jumped to the first pole"Follow me !"He just said"First part of training..if you can't follow me ...well then you can just go hoome....well if you can"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 am

( sorry i can't gwet on here to post that much at the moment a few prioblems at hime but i'l post as much as i can.)

elaise was right behind jamanto, she waited until he had jumped onto the second before jumping onto the first pole. she remained standing on the pole for a few seconds trying to not look down.
i can do this, just don't look down. she thought while looking straight ahead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 am

Azzura starred into the depths and then to her brother"Are you crazy do you know how deep it is!?"

Jamato shruged and jumped to the second one and took a stone"No i don't but it is really deep listen!"He sroped the stone.First silence nothing but then suddenly there was a quiet
"THUD!" "Well seems really deep...what ever come finaly!"He jumped to the next pole but he missed it and fell in the depths...

Verdruss remaind silent and just sat onto Elaises shoulder he made no move nor sound when Jamato fell into the dark depths.

((okey))

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Niara was standing on the sides, but when Jamato fell, she gasped. "Jamato!" she calls, jumping onto the first pole, and bending down to look over the edge to see if Jamato was ok.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 pm

(You aren't jumping into the depths do you!?,,didn't you saw how...small the thud was?...it is so small to show how deeeeeeeeeeeeep it is X3...don't worry Jamato is too cool but now she will hate him for sure))

Suddenly Jamato was above the group a black giant bat was carring him.The creature then flew to another pole and placed Jamato on it after that it flew to the end of the room and turned into a human.Jamato giggeld"Sory...but..I want you all to trust me!Trust me like i trust him!"He pointed to the stranger"Well this is Zacks pet...B.G. "

B.G. crossed his arms he wore dark green clothes and had silver spikey hair.His golden eyes starred ta the group and his face was mostly coverd by a dark scarf."Zack not here....where is he!?"His voice was quietly but it sounded angry.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Niara ran a hand through her hair. She crouched there, looking slightly like a predatorial cat. She stood up, and jumped over the poles as nimbly as if she were running. She stopped next to Jamato, and slapped his arm. "Thanks for giving me a heart attack!" she mutters to him. "Zack...is not here because Cero took him back to Skyerra." she says to B.G.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

"Ouch!...Thanks....Well sorry but i had just to do it!"He said grinning"Sorry that i worried you wasn't what i wanted...really"

B.G. shook his head as he watched them"Could you stop thta love birds?Why is Zack captured by is stupid brother?Why is my dad not here huh!?This makes me sad and angry....And why are you all here i just know...Jamato who is the rest!!!AAAH"B.G. slammed his head against a wall and then turne dinto a small little black puppy ,blood trickeld down his head.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Niara looks at the black puppy, concerned. "I'm Niara. We tried to stop Cero, but he still got away. We've come here to get your help to go and rescue Zack. Cero has found an abusive man that he calls 'father' and whenever he mentions his name, he's a scared little puppy with its tail between his legs." she says, moving forward towards B.G. She did this cautiosly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games