Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Luo shrugged. "I suppose some people are more equipped for this weather than others." Hearing her last statement, Luo nodded a bit confused. "Okay, well, meet me at the valley of the lake I suppose." With that, Luo walked off there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Luo came back to the grand hall sighing. He put his new weights back on his arms and legs, and jogged around the hall for a bit. He would've done it outside, however he was waiting for Zane to come back, and didn't want to miss it.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Luo rushed out once more to run a bit more. He was antsy and figured Zane's fight wasn't over yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Ed got up and said "Hey what day is it?" He was still a little grogy and bruised from the previous day. "Oh hey Lou whats up?"  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm
((I'm not in there, but I will be.))
As Luo ran in, he heard Ed talk to him. He was a bit frustrated about running back and forth from the valley. He shrugged at Ed. "Not much. Still waiting around for Zeramaru to return so I can go home. How are you feeling?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm
"Im feeling alot better. Juts still feel a little raw from that explosion, its got me all disoriented." Ed said trying to stretch his arms. "Good thing Ronnel sensei was nearby or me and rad would still be in utter pain. Anyhow so how much weight are you up to now?" Ed said with a big smile.

The battle actually left Ed with several scars on his body with half burnt half torn clothing. As Ed saw himself he felt relieved he made it out alive. (Just adding how i appear because Ed barely noticed)  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Luo nodded. "I'm glad. Your appearance would make it seem like you weren't in as good of shape as I mentioned." Luo then shrugged and scratched his head. "Well nowhere near as much as you, but I've increased each one by twenty-five pounds, so four hundred in total. I think I'll kick it into high gear whenever I get home though. These are the biggest weights I brought with me." Luo sighed a bit. He missed Kiri, and wanted to go home soon. He also wondered where his sensei Hero was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm
"Good your on your way to being fast Lou. I hope you achieve your goals" Ed got and immediaatly sat back down "man i still need a whole bunch of rest"  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Luo walked over to Ed, and gave him a half of another sandwich he had, as well as a water bottle. "Here, eat this for a bit of strength. You haven't eaten in a long time. You were out for about a day."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm
"Thank you so much" Ed said as he took the sandwich and water and started to eat it. He finnished in about 20 seconds and said "Thank you so much Lou but the technique that i used last is what still keep me bench ridden." Ed regained some strength and said "You seem to be waiting for something or at least longing for something, It is you girlfriend?" wink wink  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Luo shook his head and laughed. "No not at all. And the name's Luo by the way, not Lou. But my teammate wanted to tell me something, but she seems a bit too scared to tell me. I haven't the faintest idea of what it could be." Luo sighed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm
"Ahh dont worry about it, anywayshe will tell you when she is ready" Ed said. Ed got up and started to do some light stretches so he can go back to training as soon as possible.  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Luo nodded as he began to do push ups. "I suppose...you're...right..," he said between each set. "So how exactly....did you get....up to....that much....weight?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm
"Well i would put on 50 lbs per week and run laps day and night. That pretty much it. Oh i was also born a suna nin i believe so we grow up with really strong legs i suppose becasue we walk on the sand all day" Ed replied.  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Luo nodded making a mental note to do just that when he got back to Kiri. "I suppose...Suna's...territorry is....a bit...rough. Although....I wouldn't....know personally. I've...never been..." Luo was finishing up his set of a hundred push ups, and then sat down on the ground, and drank a bit of water.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff