Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:57 pm

User Image
Shinobu took a deep breath and watched Guroji carefully. "How can you? I nearly killed you. And yet you still love me. Why?"
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Drake does a small silent laugh. "Love? You obviously dont understand it..." he looks up and shows a small smile "Love is an everlasting thing. It exists even through the rough times." he then looks down and closes his eyes

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Alice didn't say much, she only watched, but then slowly closed her eyes listening. She stayed leaned against the wall, holding herself with one arm.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:20 pm

User ImageAgain, Shou's eyes turned back to a topaz color. "But, I have to disagree." Shou said in response to Drake. "'Love' is one of the main causes of evil and darkness. When one's 'love' is broken, it can change the mind, and soon the heart."

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Drake opens his eyes and looks at Shou. "True..." he says as he puts his hands in his pockets. "It is true that the loss of a loved one makes one do drastic things...but, at least you know that someone can make you feel that way..." He then turns to Shou " And a new love may be found if you find someone else. Healing the scars from the past love" He then turns and looks out the window
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Alice looked over at Shou, seeing his eyes again Oh...Uh oh... Alice stood up more straight agains the wall "S-shou? " she tilted her head, in a confused way "Maybe we should? Get you back to the room?"

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:41 pm

User Image
Shinobu stared at the two. Her heart... it ached. "So it's true. I'd die for you, Shou. And you wouldn't lift a finger to attempt to save me." She was shocked, upset... horrified.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 pm

User Image"Not quite yet, Alice." Shou replied. He looked at Shinobu, his eyes still a golden color. "Wouldn't you agree, though? If I were to save you, what would happen next?" He showed a demonic grin.

((Here's a quick explanation about him;
Since Shou is a half demon, usually he's 90% human (he is able to spellcast because of his demon blood, which he needs). But, whenever he's hurt or angry, his demonic side takes control. Thus causing him to change into a tyrant (sorta. He likes to mess with people).))

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Drake steps in between Shou and Shinobu. "Do you truly love eachother?"
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Alice watched Shou, and when the question hit, the gem in her chest glowed a little. She covered it with her hand, but she didn't want to say anything. She was hoping though Shou wouldn't attack, or worse.

She pushed herself off the wall, and stood there watching, thinking of an unbarable answer.

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:00 pm

User Image
Shinobu held her breath. Counting the seconds. "This is...." She finally decided. She turned to Drake. "I love him. I do not know if he loves me. I'm really not so sure anymore. Which makes the situation worse." She turned back to you. "Die and be damned in the name of hell!" She cursed him, taking a little power from a potted plant next to him. "If you make my love hell, then I will take everything away from you. You should know better than toy with a girl's heart. Feeble as mine is."

((And Shinobu does not know this. Human Shou will be unprepared... anyhoo, night guys! It's getting late.))
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Alice walked over slowly "C-C,mon Shou, don't do this..." she said, as she grabbed him by the elbow. She was worried Shou would hurt someone, whether it be physically or emotionally, she wouldn't allow it either way.

MindxHunter

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Drake notices the glowing gem that Alice has. "Hmmm.... thats happened before.... i dont think you were telling me the full truth about it, were you Alice?". He walks over towards Alice to examine the gem
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Alice turned towards Drake, and blushed "Well don't stare at it! " she said, as she went to smack him upside the head, a little suprised. It woke her up though. "It's just a side effect, that was on a healing spell.."

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:08 pm

User ImageGreat, her hatred is rising... Shou's grin didn't fade away. "You should also know that not every girl is nice and kind." He said, his anger rising a bit. "Not every girl will stay with their lover, forever. Some, if they have the chance, will leave and merely abandon their heart's longing."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games