Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Dante merely looked at the hand. He did not shake it, but he did nod.

"Oh, you'll have to forgive Dante...There's a reason he's wearing those bandages..." The Gray Baron said before looking at Demi.
"Well, it's not often that someone is brave enough to fly into a suicide zone...And Dante did it on his own accord..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 pm
"...Well I didn't think you guys would kill me to be honest. I thought with all the parts you salvaged from that Sol-Neo ship you'd be fine for the moment.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm
"...You still flew right into a zone most would be scared shitless in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm
"Understood." Dojime's hand went back to his side. He listened to them speak.

Cai was clearly pissed about them negotiating with pirates. She bumped past a few pilots who responded angrily.
"Hay! watch it girl..."
one of the drones slammed into the pilots face, dropping him to the ground. Cai made no other reactions. She opened the door to her room and entered. The door closed and locked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 pm
"...So Dante..." Demi sighed, looking right at him. "...Why'd you save me? If I remember correctly I should have been dead at least twice now if it weren't for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm
Dante looked down at her with a blank expression.
"...If I did not give you aid, you would have just been another statistic...It seemed better to keep you alive to allow you to sustain your existence..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm
"What do mean another statistic..? If I was meant to die, then you should have let me died."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm
"This universe may have a plan for us all, but nothing says it cannot be altered..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Dojime's ears perked up at those words and the way they were spoken. "It's a good thing you did, since I clearly could not," he chimed in. "You can thank that Sol-Neo pilot we took for that."

Cai paced back and forth trying to calm herself down, cursing quietly to herself. The drones followed her movements.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 pm
"We have a pilot..?" Demi looked back at Dojime with an eyebrow raised. "..Since when?! And who!?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:18 pm
"The pilot of that heavy gundam I was fighting..." he said scratching the back of his head ,"What was his name? Geno?"

Cai left her room, a little more calm now, the drones even seemed to move differently. She was making her way to the holding cells.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm
Geno suddenly sneezed in his cell.
"...Am I getting a cold in here..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 pm
"Hm.. Well, is there anything I can do for you two since you're here?" Demi asked, looking up at The Gray Baron and Dante.

....Like she could even possibly hope to make a good guide....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 pm
"Hmm...I've gathered that you've lost two lieutenants on this ship..." The Gray Baron said, tapping on his cane.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm
"Yes.. Dante killed Rosh, who I feel no mourn for. He, however, was the replacement of.. my friend." Demi sighed heavily, looking down now. "He's MIA, lost back at Earth."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games