Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:59 pm
"Oh, Its okay!" Sasuke said with a grin. "So, how have you been? What's up?" He asked. "You look happy today!" He handed Ananda an milkshake. "All I did was High score DDR and own Tchai here once...... but also lost...." Sasuke said. He cheered up almost immidiately. "Its nice to see you again!" He smiled a toothy one with his eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:10 pm
Ananda laughed. "Pretty much, if there was something that could go wrong, it went wrong today." She sighed, shrugging. "But I think things are looking up." She took a tentative sip of the milkshake, and winced at the sweet taste, but kept drinking. It had been a very long time since breakfast, and even though she had eaten a lot, it was starting to wear thin. The milkshake was sort of growing on her, and she took another sip. "Sounds like you guys had fun," she said with a smile.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 pm
"Yep we sure did!" Sasuke said. He laughed. "What DID you do while you were gone? Another encounter with Mr.Jerkhead?" Sasuke asked with a wink. (By this he meant Ananda's dad.) He handed her a whistle. "Blow this as loud as you can and I'll come over and beat him up if you run into him. Think of it as a gift..... of.... protection!" Sasuke said. "Though you could probably take care of yourself, just use it if you need and extra hand." Sasuke said, almost serious for the first time since he met Tchai and Ananda.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:32 pm
Ananda slipped the whistle into her pocket, giving him a sad smile. "Thanks. But no, he hasn't shown up yet." Which worries me. I've got no idea where he is, what he's planning. She shook her head, as if to clear the gloomy thoughts out. "Lets see...what I did. Well, I got into a fight with a friend, very nearly got killed, discovered I was carrying around some kind of magic leech, had the magic leech attach itself to my cousin, watched one of my friends nearly get himself killed, and discovered when my cousin went to heal him that there's no way to get rid of the leech." She stopped for breath, then said "That's it, basically. And now I'm here." Her stomach rumbled, and she grimaced. "And starving. I'll be right back." She walked over to grab a slice of cheese pizza, and carried it back over to him, biting into it hungrily.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:36 pm
"OH MY GOD! QUICK! HIDE HER!" Sasuke yelled. He got up from his chair, forgetting about his table scraps. "I need to save everyone! GAHH!!!!!" Sasuke ran in circles. "I cant fail again, no!" Sasuke was yelling. He slowed down, huffing and puffing. "Sorry, I was getting flashbacks from when other people I were great friends with got killed." Sasuke said. For the first time in a while, he frowned. "It's okay. Life goes on. Do you need help with that leech?" He asked with a grin, but inside he was frowning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:46 pm
"Oh," Ananda said softly, relaxing. She had tensed up when he started to run around. She leaned against a chair, shaking her head. "Not my leech anymore. It's Rille's, and I think she's taking care of it. At least," she added with a quick grin, "she looks like she's doing something about it, from the stack of books she made me carry back to our room for her." She sat cross-legged and sideways in a chair, leaning one elbow on the chair back. She looked at Sasuke, a little worried. I don't want to pry, but I wonder what happened to leave him with those memories?  

torrinne

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Bijou shrugged and smiled at Keith. She didn't mind if he was still training. That's what school was for, right? She smiled at him and blushed again. He was good looking. She had to admit it. She had said it earlier, but he seemed to ignore her. Oh well. She shrugged again and looked up at the ceiling.

She could only remember back at her lycee back in Paris. She was the stereotypical "popular girl" going out every night with friends, everyone knew who she was at any given time. And then she came here, to an all new atmosphere. It was different. And she liked it. She looked over at Keith again, still blushing. She wasn't used to talking to guys she liked. This would be... odd.

"Th-that's what this school is f-for, right? T-to get better at your p-powers...?" she said. She could feel her feelings starting to get deeper. She could tell she was bright red. And now she was stuttering. She was hopeless.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:03 pm
Sasuke sighed, his false smile fading into a straight face. He finished up his pizza, then he yawned. "Well, Im bored now. I wanna have fun! Lets do something...... something cool!" He said happily. "I need some fun in my life!" Sasuke said. He smiled broadly, almost, ALMOST forgetting about what just happened. He slurped up the rest of his drink thirstily, with a delighted sigh as he threw it out.  

Shouting Whispers

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:10 pm
((merock106, your last post was only 106 characters. That is a one liner. Please extend your post ^^

Guild Helper Max))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Ananda stood up, stretching slightly. "Okay. What did you have in mind?" She leaned forward to rest her elbows on the back of her chair, finishing up her slice of pizza. She saved the crust for last, tearing it into little pieces and nibbling on slowly. She thought for a moment. What is there to do around here? Geez, beyond the training hall and my room, I've barely seen any of the school, and I've only been out to that forest off campus. I need to get out more, I guess. She grinned a little at that, munching on the last bite of her pizza crust. Her stomach wasn't anywhere near full, but it was enought for now. She took another sip of the too-sweet milkshake, waiting to see what Sasuke would come up with.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:23 pm
"Eerm.... thats where I hope YOU had the idea....." Sasuke said with a sigh. "Well, we could go to my dorm, its just like here, but with free sushi." Sasuke said. "We could go over to The training hall, off grounds, I donno. What do you like to do? Ooh! I know!" Sasuke smiled evily. "I challenge you to a one-on-one battle in the training arena. ....Nah, Im sick of that stuff, and betting you are too. Lets go on a trip off grounds! Save the battle for a later date!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Ananda winced slightly when he came out with his challenge, and was relieved when he changed his mind. "You're right. I'm really tired of fighting right now, but another time, definately." She tilted her head to one side, thinking. "Problem is, I don't really know what there is to do around here, on or off campus," she said with a sigh. "Um...I know there's a mall, and I'm sure there're bars and things like that around here, but...ah, I dunno." She grinned sheepishly. "Kinda makes me wish I'd hung onto that map they gave us when we got here. I don't suppose you still have yours?"  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:45 pm
"Nah. I burn stuff like that. It's kind of fun....." Sasuke said. "Well, I know how to get to a beach I saw on the way here.... It looked so nice...." Sasuke said. "Besides, Im in the mood to just sit on the beach and relax." He said. 'The beach sounds like fun, I havent been to one in a while.' Sasuke thought to himself. "Just follow me!" Sasuke said as he raced outside.

(Post on Mythril beach: west side in the off campus subforum.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:27 pm
"Wow. You guessed my age. Yep I'm 16." While asking for a smoothie she asked,"Do you like any shows?" Taking a sip of her smoothie. Walking back to their seat she gazed as the day turned into night. She watched slowly how the horizon touched the surface of the earth and faded away.
"That's wonderful. I never get to see the sunset where I lived before."
As she watched Chiro get a smoothie she looked at all the people around her. They were quiet and calm. She was so lucky to have came to RiaHigh.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:05 am
"That's a first," he laughed. "I usually mess up divinity ages." He got his smoothie and went over to her. "Shows? It's difficult to get widely brodcasted shows where I'm from. Most of the shows are local. But we can get a few with special adaptors. I like Pita Ten. It's pretty funny." He saw Brenda looking at the sunset. "You should see the sunsets in my realm. Because of our atmosphere, the sun's rays are bent and shower everything with a rainbow light for about a half hour." He was remembering the image. Too bad they don't have that kind of sunset here... "Why can't you see the sunsets where you are from?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games