Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Winters-Cruel-Fate--

Hilarious Regular

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm
I was just invited here by Sou Jara so hello~

My name is Kayla though I've been nicknamed: Nikita, Nik, Niki, Fate, or Winters. I love roleplaying and though I'm not particular an advance-lit or even semi-lit, I still am pretty good. I wish to get better and love to roleplay as long as the topic is still active.

Um... let me think, I'm trying to get my SAT and get a job so I don't know how often I might be on. But I hope I can still participate in roleplays. Thank you for the invite Sou Jara and hopefully I can be a semi-active member to this guild. It looks really fun ^-^.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm
Chuzuka
Siegfried006
Chuzuka

Hiya everyone! heart I'm Chu! >w<

Indeed hello! Very nice to meet you. 3nodding

Thanks! Nice to meet you too! ^_^
Then its nice for both of us to meet the other. XD  

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm
TO any one who is newer I welcome y'all. THis guild is truely great.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 pm
so ya, just got invited by Sou Jara not too long ago.

Name's Kaya, though most folks call me Whysp due to my small body size...even though I'm 6'3"...

Anywho, I like drawing: reading, writing{short stories and poetry}, being random, being pervy, random people, cookies, presents, orange, clothes{both male and female} and cats.

I dislike: jerks, homophobes, intolerance in general, floofy things{'cuz I get addicted =P}, too much pink in anything and coconut.

This list is very small as the entirety of it would take several pages of this thread and far too much time to read.

Oh right, and I'm just your average, gay, male, 20 year old designer who happens to not like gender roles or gender restrictions. So ya, enjoy me or don't, I'm likely here to stay a while.

P.S. I like Pirates. They're so much better than ninjas and I refuse to debate that with anyone. Have a nice day!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
so ya, just got invited by Sou Jara not too long ago.

Name's Kaya, though most folks call me Whysp due to my small body size...even though I'm 6'3"...

Anywho, I like drawing: reading, writing{short stories and poetry}, being random, being pervy, random people, cookies, presents, orange, clothes{both male and female} and cats.

I dislike: jerks, homophobes, intolerance in general, floofy things{'cuz I get addicted =P}, too much pink in anything and coconut.

This list is very small as the entirety of it would take several pages of this thread and far too much time to read.

Oh right, and I'm just your average, gay, male, 20 year old designer who happens to not like gender roles or gender restrictions. So ya, enjoy me or don't, I'm likely here to stay a while.

P.S. I like Pirates. They're so much better than ninjas and I refuse to debate that with anyone. Have a nice day!

Hello welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Hey My name is Matthew. I get called Matt or zeek so yeah you can call me by either one. I was invited by Sou Jara.  

zeek123abc

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:33 pm
zeek123abc
Hey My name is Matthew. I get called Matt or zeek so yeah you can call me by either one. I was invited by Sou Jara.

Hey! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm
Hmph. I am Shadow, the usually depressing, one track minded power house that will do anything to achieve my goal.  

Greynights77

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:30 pm
Hah, this Sou Jara person seems to be sending out invites left and right. I got one from her, too. I deleted it at first, but when some of my guildmates from Team Snagem mentioned it, I gave this guild a second look.

I get random guild invites at times, and they're often not worth the time, so I usually ignore invites. I was wrong this time, though, as this guild is rather impressive.

I go by the identity of my main character, Terashi Leon Goken. (that's his full name) I'm thinking I'll use my Moogle wizard for this, but I have a number of RPCs already, and the options are indeed limitless, so who knows what the future holds?

Well, that's all I have for my introduction. Thanks for inviting me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm
And in comes another from Sou Jara's invites.

I go by either Nal or Edyn, whichever you prefer to call me. I am a serious roleplayer and tend to put a lot of time and effort into any characters I create, which are often very few.

I am a beginner artist and would be more than happy to draw for anyone (given the pose isn't too difficult).

Other than that, not sure what else to say except if anyone ever wants to talk or plot or whatever, feel free to contact me on MSN or aim.

Oh, almost forgot. Here are some samples of my artwork if anyone is interested.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mfable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm
Howdy all, I was invited by Sou Jara. My name is Scott, I don't tend to have any nicknames though. I enjoy role playing and do it often, whether it's on a play by post, pen and paper, or and role play game. Mfable has almost always been my signature name, although none of my characters in any RP have that name, since it is so unusual. My characters names almost always border on this name though, having something to do with Fables. I am a Gemini and I was born the year of the Monkey; both are said to have multiple personalities. So, expect me to be different on a a day to day basis. I very much enjoy anything and everything that interests me, which change on a day to day basis, just like my attitude. The few things that stay the same is the obsession with weapons and my quest for knowledge. Also, as on can see, I tend to tell people a lot about myself as soon as possible. I think it helps to get to know the people behind the character, don't know why though. I happen to be a very busy person, and don't expect to be on all too much, but I will try my hardest to visit as much as possible. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to role playing with you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:17 pm
Hi...im Kaarii :3  

Crap Sandwich

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:35 pm
I was also invited by Sou Jara, although I have no idea where he heard of me from. But that doesn't matter, and invite is an invite to me. And I thought all of 5 seconds about the 25 gold that it cost to accept, till I realised I'm not a tight a** and would make that gold back posting this introduction, or maybe one of two more posts.

My name is Nadine, I hail from Victoria, Australia. I've just finished my second university course, the first being a Bachelor of Applied Science, the second a Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education. So 'Hi' for all those budding Science students out there, you have the pleasure of taking my boring classes.

I've been on Gaia for about 3 maybe 4 years now, and have mainly only RPed in guilds so far. I'm a military fanatic, even though I don't really RP the technology side of that well. I like to think I am literate, however sometimes my grammar let's me down. Especially with 'your' when I should write 'you're'. It's just one of those little brain spasms I have from time to time.

I look forward to taking part, but might stick to a side RP until I can become more active. That should happen in a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm
Kinky Kaarii
Hi...im Kaarii :3
Howdy, welcome.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:39 pm
On behalf of Jasae, I welcome you all to the Silly Randomness that is.... Byako: City of Everything.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games