Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm
Eisti let out a small distressed sigh. "It was all part of the Conflicted's plans. Now we're all trapped like rats. And it's not just us who are affected by this, but everyone in Salem." Her stomach growled quietly indicating that she was hungry. "Well...I suppose we could go to the kitchen and I could cook everyone something to eat," she suggested. It was around that time anyway.

Aelor found her eyes roaming over his physique for a few moments. She secretly longed to feel his arms around her once again, his strong form over her. His hands roaming across her skin allowing various parts of her body to come alive. She could picture the image in her head and blinked a few times turning away from him and struggling to get such an image out of her head.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 pm
Brim chuckled, and poked Eisti's stomach softly. "Yeah I'm sure some of them are hungry. Or maybe it's just you." He teased before he gently took Eisti's wrist in his hand, and led her into the kitchen with slight impatience as in-fact he was hungry him-self, and wanted to eat some of Eisti's famous cooking once again.

~*~

Goldor sighed as he watched Aelor check him out. Even though she turned around to fight her urges Goldor knew what she was feeling. Goldor walked up to Aelor, and reached an arm around her, and grabbed the jewel he had placed in Aelor's belly-button. "Have you forgotten that this Jewel connects your needs, and urges to my mind letting me know what it is you want?" He asked Aelor as he let go of it, and began to rub Aelor's stomach sensually.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:18 pm
Eisti could feel her heart flopping around in her chest as Brim grabbed her wrist and led her towards the kitchen. Why did she always feel this way when Brim was around her? She had never felt this way with anyone else. When they arrived in the kitchen, she reluctantly removed her wrist from his hand and went in search of the cooking supplies she would need.

Aelor nearly felt her knees buckle as Goldor began to rub her stomach in a sensual manner. "Of course I didn't forget," she said honestly. "But I have every right to fight my urges just like anyone else." Still, she closed her eyes and found herself leaning against him enjoying the feel of his hands against her skin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 pm
Brim smiled as he sat back, and watch Eisti move around the kitchen looking for what-ever she would need to cook. Brim shook his head slightly, and spoke up. "So what wonderful thing do you plan to cook up for the group this time Eisti?" Brim asked out of curiosity. Brim also couldn't help but wonder what was on Eisti's mind. And what was going through her thought process at this moment.

~*~

Goldor shook his head, and placed his hands on Aelor's waist. "But what is the point in fighting something you know is only going to return either soon, or in a situation where such urges would be inappropriate to have?" Goldor asked Aelor in a seemingly logical question. "I say just go with it instead of letting it build up, and become... A nuisance."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Eisti walked around in Goldor's rather large freezer. "Well...there is a whole chicken right here that looks delicious," she said as she brought it out. "Maybe I could cook this and a few of those corn on the cobs that need to be shucked anyways," she said as she began to wash the chicken in the wash basin. "Could you get me a large deep pan, please?" she asked Brim.

Aelor did not want to admit it, but he did have a point. She began to wonder why she had waited so long to call on him again. She let out a small sigh and reluctantly nodded. "Perhaps I should just learn to let go of some things," she admitted. Still...there were things that she refused to let go of and most likely would never let go of them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:00 pm
Brim nodded at Eisti's request, and walked over to where Goldor kept his pans. Brim of-course didn't know where they were at first, but used his new found Clairvoyance to figure out where they were. He began to sift through the pots, and pans looking for a large, and deep pan. After a few moments, and lots of metal clanking against metal Brim pulled a large and deep pan out of the cupboard. Brim then heaved it up onto one of the counters, and smiled. "There you go." He stated.

~*~

Goldor smirked, and put a hand on Aelor's shoulder. "Then lock the door, and meet me in the bed. There we'll satisfy your urges. No matter how long it may take." he said in a seductive tone. He then walked away from Aelor, and sat on his bed awaiting Aelor to make her way to him, and with the door locked they would not have to worry about being bothered.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Eisti smiled softly at Brim. "Thank you," she said as she finished washing the chicken and set it into the large pan. She looked around for the different seasonings that Goldor kept setting the ones she would need onto the counter within reach and began to season the chicken. "I wonder what kind of pie the others like?" she asked looking up at Brim.

Aelor quickly complied by turning the lock on the door. Even though her expression remained stoic, so many emotions were running through her at the moment. She could feel her throat going dry and her knees becoming weak with want for this man who seemed to relate to her in so many ways. She approached Goldor and sat down beside him upon the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Of course, I would love to spend some quiet time with you. We've both been running around all day so I think we're entitled to our alone time, right? Ayatane replied as he smiled down and ran his fingers through her locks again. With the fire snapping in the background and the darkness casting stars outside the windows, it seemed a true romantic setting for them. Both in an element that they both felt comfertable to in each other resence. I can't help but marvel at your beauty, whats on your mind, Love?

Raziel understood why he was inclined to take this young woman into this place. They shared more than what would be expected. This woman was still reeling from her loss, he passed that point about two hundred years ago, but he still remembered that heartache and suffering. Raziel stood up and brushed his dress off. He looked over and then turned to face Matthia.
Mine sympathies for your loss. As thou see, I understand more than ye understand. If ye are dressed as such to hind thine identity then I can offer something a little more gender appropriate for you.
Master?
Yes, Asphyxious, what is it?
Asphyxsious was hunched over a crystal skull that glowed with an eerie banefire green under his touch. Asphyxous' eyes was blazing with the same colour. His head tilted back.
There is some strange disturbence in the astral flow, someone is summoning something dark was wicked.
Where?
From town.
Raziels eyes narrowed, some ancient part of his burried self demanded him to jump into action and save the people, the other half wanted the same thing. If something murderous came from it, then his life energy would be jepordized and he needed that for his beloved it.
Keep thine eyes upon the item, let me know if ye sence any more change. Tartarus, gather our warriors built. If need be we will interviene
Why?! What difference would the lives of one village make?
Raziels look made him shrink back a little. He then understood why Raziel wanted to save the villagers.
Yes, master.
Prepare a circle for a summoned teleport. As for ye Mrs. Matthia, you are welcomed to the wordrobes. If something happens I care not if ye come or not.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 pm
A small smile formed upon Telaria's lips. "Yes, we are perfectly entitled to a little quiet time," she said. "For we do not know how long it will last this time," she added in an honest tone of voice. The sound of the fire crackingly and the sight of the stars shining in the beautiful night sky, set Telaria's heart to pounding. She sighed contentedly and replied to his question. "I am thinking about the future and what it could be. Even though I have the gift to see such things, there are times when my visions are not correct for the outcome of the future depends on the choices of the person that the future is based around," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm
Tabitha looked at the circle as she took out a dagger and slit her wrist horizontaly as blood trickled into a bowl. She took her finger and dipped it in the bowl making markings on the wall of the pendalam as she smiled at her work. Her work was nowhere near finished. She then began to chant once again the blood turning a dark violet color she finished and opened her book that she had.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 am
Abigail glanced over to Tabitha. "Very well. Untill we meet again." she said simply. It was time she be getting on her way home anyway. It wouldn't look too good if she was arrested by the very law she manipulativly brought to this town. Telaria, and all the humans were exactly where she wanted them now. Trapped like scared rats in their own homes. But Abigial was not finished yet. Not by a long shot. Her plans for this disgrace of a town went far beyond getting revenge from her sister. No...her vengence would be complete, destroying the lives of all those involved who made her the monster she was today. If everything went as planned, never again would the conflicted have to hide their own powers. They would rise, and show the mighty power they had to the world, and no one would hunt them for it. Abigail smirked, and chuckled under her breath as she made it to her home, and slipped inside, locking the door behind her. Soon....very soon.

Matheus looked up, meeting Raziel's eyes. Odd how someone who was supposed to be her enemy could understand her pain so well. He probably could understand it the best. The crystalized Rubia was proof of that. He loved her so much...that even in death he was not willing to let go. A ghost of a smile lit Matheus' eyes. She respected that in a way. That the love for his wife was and is still strong enough to make him do all this just in hopes of having her returned to him.
"Thank you. I'd like that." she replied to his invitation to help herself to the wardrobe. But the strange peace to the moment was soon lost, casued by a report given by one of the minions, one she learned was named Asphyxious. Her mind was set the second the word that villagers were in danger passed her ears. "I'm coming with you if you go." she informed him determindly. Though he had yet to find out, she was a member of the blessed, and she would help protect the innocent of the village. Even if they were all scared of her now, now that she was named as a possible witch....again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 pm
If you say so. Ayatane replied with a chuckle, she knew he didn't believe that but he refused to force his beliefs on her for whatever reason, who knew? Maybe she was right. Nobody would discover which was right until death caressed them. He continued to run his fingers through her hair. He looked down and smiled. So when is it my turn to have my head on your lap? Ayatane teased playfully. Or if you perfer we could always lay on a bed for a short time. Though, this fire is comfertable.

Raziel nodded at Matthia and turned to Asphyxious.
I will return shortly, if anything more happens, send a spector.
Yes Master.
Raziel lead Matthia to his private chamber where all the clothes were, both his and his wifes. He opened the door to the room that was out of place in the rather eerie place. He walked inside and held out his hand and pointed to the dressers and closets.
Mine closet is the right, mine wifes on the left. Whatever fits ye, thou art welcomed to borrow it. Though I shall like it back if it is mine wifes. Mine is of no concequence. I shalt wait outside when you are ready.
Raziel left Matthia to her peace while she chose and leaned against the wall. Across from the wall.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm
Telaria found herself sitting up and positioning herself so that if he so wished it, he could lay his head on her lap. "I know you do not believe such things, but that belief makes me stronger and more confident despite what may come," she said. "The future is forever changing. It never stays the same." She rested her head against the back of the couch. She wished that this was all a terrible dream and that she and her sister were together once more, perhaps planting flowers in the orchid or picking fruit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 pm
Brim shrugged softly. "To be honest I would have no-way to know... Actually that's not true." He stated with a small smirk. Brim had almost forgot about his clairvoyance. Though it does not grant him the ability to read one's mind it DOES how-ever allow him to look into every-one's different reaction to certain pies by looking at the different out-comes of the future. Brim leaned on one of the counters, and his eyes glazed over as his mind flew off into the future.

((NOTICE!!: All Blessed who are attending Eisti's dinner. Please PM me with your character's favorite pie. >:3 rofl ))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm
((Aww Matheus is going to miss out on pie. crying Someone save some for her k? 3nodding ))

Matheus, or Matthia as she was now being called, followed Raziel's lead to his private chambers. She was taken aback by the difference of this room, from what she had seen so far. It was well taken care of, kept in perfect condition. It was obviously a room he shared with his wife, so was that why it seemed to be so important to him? She glanced back to the door when she found herself on her own in that room, before moving over to the wardrobe. Though it felt a little odd rumaging through the belongings of a woman who's life had been taken and who's body was still in the house, Matthia had a feeling that Rubia's clothes would fit her better then Raziel's. After a little searching, she found an emerald gown that looked like it would be about the right size and length for her. She took the gown from the wardrobe, and moved behind a screen to get changed.

A few moments later, when Matthia emerged from Raziel's chambers, she was wearing that dress. It had fit her perfectly, to that point that even a seamstress wouldn't see reason to make any alterations. "I'll return this before I leave at dawn. I hope you don't mind...I left my other clothes in there, out of sight." she told him. She smoothed her hands over the bodice of the dress. "Your wife must have looked stunning in this. Especially what that hair of hers." Matthia found herself commenting. "Has there been any other word about the disturbence in town?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games