Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:49 pm
((I really need to get off before they get back home. Sorry!))

When he let go of her hand she looked at him then smiled. She could feel weariness drape over her and knew that if she didn't get to bed soon, she'd fall asleep on him. And she was unsure of how he'd react if that happened. Leaning over, she kissed his temple as a goodnight thing before standing up. "Wake me if you need anything." She pulled the hair-tie from her hair and went into the bathroom to remove her skirt and blouse, as she was wearing shorts and a white tanktop underneath, put them in a neat pile, then went to her bed, holding onto her pillow as she stared at it for a few seconds, then fell into a gentle sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:03 pm
He looked to her and he blinked just alittle feeling her kiss his temple he blinked a few times as he watched her leave he looked down alittle thinking some and he cloused his eyes and covered thim with his hands lightly and he let out a light sigh as he sat there. he realy didnt think she liked him as much as he liked her. he realy wouldnt have minded if she fell asleep were with him. he would have proboyl slept better himslef with her there but she wasnt there she had went to bed. he wasnt realy all that tired, just hungry, but he was tout to never ask for something unless you relay needed it. he slowly layed back and donw and tolled over onto his stomch and set the ice on his ankel and he fell asleep face donw after he had bean asleep for about 10 minates his back opened up and his angelic wings moved up and around thin moved back to his back close and he was fine. sleeping silently  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:59 am
Strange thing about her, she didn't need an alarm clock much since she could usually wake up just fine and on time on her own. Slowly, she opened her eyes, then rubbed one with her hand as she sat up and looked out the window. Everything was grey, so the sun was out, meaning it wasn't all too early. And it was somewhat cloudy, typical morning weather. She got dressed into a dark blue sweater that rolled over so it didn't so much cover her shoulders, the top was just underneath her collar bone, but it had tank-top straps to keep it up, and she also put on some black pants. Quietly, she walked to that chair she was sitting on yesterday and sat back down, smiling. Although she did feel a little bad for not even doing so much as to get him a blanket last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:04 am
His wings had bean asif a blanket the way tha had came out overnight and rested over his bed like thay did. he lookeed prity warm and comfortable other thin his ankel. after about ten minates he growned and his wings moved up asif thay were stretching he moved so that he was on his knees and he stretched his arms and wings. his wing went right passedher head. he had made shour it didnt hit her or get to close. his wing went back to his back an dhe growned alittle as thay slowly sunk in. leaveing to small drops of blood to run down his back. he picked his shirt up. he had tacken it off and used it as a pillow. he stood up and he stretched his legs alittle even his hurt one and thin he turned and smiled to her " good morning " he sead lightly in his happy tone as he smiled to hepushing his hands down his chest and stomch to get some of the wrinkels out of his whtie shirt as he slowly sat down. leaveing her plenty of room to get on the coutch aswell if she wonted to  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:19 am
She watched his curious waking stage and tried not to laugh, then again, she was just as bad. But still, it was kind of funny watching other people wake up. Now that she was more awake than before, and because one swept near her head, she had just noticed his wings and shook her head. He said he didn't much like taking them out because it hurt. He seemed rather happy so she didn't think much of it and sat next to him now. "Morning sleepy head. Have a good rest I hope." she matched his tone easily.

She was still wearing her shorts underneath her pants and reached into her shorts pocket to grab a handkerchief, she didn't like seeing people bleed. No, she didn't get sick or anything at the sight of blood, it's just she was only ever used to seeing it from herself or during battles or if someone had a bloody nose. Sitting next to him, she could easily see the two dots of red through his shirt. "Ai ya, nice way to wake up, eh?" She pulled the bottom of his shirt up for a moment, just to wipe the blood away, then let it fall back down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:29 am
He looked to her and he smiled laughing just alittle as he watched her try and keep herself from laughing he watched her sit down next to him " Ya, i slept prity good i gea,e this coutch is alot more comfortable thin the trees im use to " he sead smiling as he looked to her felling his stomch growl and rumble and he relized he hadnt had anything to eat in 4 days now. he held his hand on his stomch and he let her wipe the blood from his back he laughed just alittle " trust me, it hurts alot more when thay come out " he sead with a node " i had to try Realy hard not to get blood on your coutch when i let my wings come out " he sead with a node as he looked to her, hiddinghis hunger the best he could seens he didnt wont her to go and get him anything seens she just woke up and he didnt like to trouble her.  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:39 am
"I'm very glad to hear that," she said to his first statement, giggling when his stomach growled. "You know, you could've just asked me for a blanket." she said looking him in the eye as she leaned forward since she was sitting straight again. Then she wondered how long she had been here. One, two months? And she never once stopped by the dining hall in all that she could remember. She had just spent her time wandering around in the Hospital, in the Courtyards, and at the Gates. And she was feeling rather hungry herself now that she had thought about it. Tilting her head a little, she contained her sweet smile. "You want to get something to eat?" she asked him, moving some of her hair that had fallen into her face to behind her ear. "My stomach may not be talking like yours but it's thinking the same thing I assure you." she added with a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:44 am
He looked to her and he smiled alittle " tis ok, not use to sleeping with a blanket on my anyway, i rarly do sleep anyway " he sead with a node " i gease i only went to sleep becouse you did and i had nothing else to do " he sead with a light laugh and he scratched his head alittle he looked to her " if your hungry, i wouldnt mind geting a bite to eat " he sead looking to her and smiling lightly as he thout some laughing alittle and what she sead " Well, its better to feed it before it starts talking anyway " he sead looking to her thinking alittle as he watched smiling seeing how sweetly she was smiling to him  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:04 am
"As much as the unhealthyness bothers me, once one hasn't eaten for a month or two, the talking of the stomach ceases." she said with a slight nervous tone. She was glad that he wanted food too, since she didn't have to much wait. And at least the Dining Hall was closer to the transporter than the Courtyard was, so they didn't have to go as far this time. She had gotten a map when she arrived. Standing up, she placed her hands on her back and leaned backwards a little to pop something that was bothering her. Standing regularly she looked at him again. "You need help or you gonna walk on your own?" She didn't much like making him feel as if he were being pulled or tugged everywhere and she didn't want to be inconsiderate if he did need or want the help, so she had decided to ask first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:12 am
He watched her and he twitched alittle hearing her pop somepart of her back. he didnt quite like that noise, he never had. he slowly lifted his leg up some and he felt his ankel alittle griping it just a bite to see how bad it would hurt he stood up and he stood on her hurt alittle alittle feeling alittle pain but not alot he noded " i think i can walk on my own " he laughed just alittle " aslong as i dont trip agian " he sead looking to her smiling softly as he watched her he thout alittle and he looked around he buttened his shirt up making hismelf seem alittle more desent before pushing his hair out form infront of his eyes and stretching his arms agian and looking to her " im ready if you are " he sead smiling gently to her as he watched her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:23 am
"Okay then." she smiled and nodded, picking up the map from her desk and looking at it for a moment, before folding it in her hands. "Off for food!" she said cheerily, her hand balled up and in the air, followed by laughter. "I used an 'f' and an 'o' in every word." She then turned the lock on the inside and walked to the door, waiting for him to pass her by before she closed it and walked out. "Injured go first." She would have said Gimps or Crippled instead of injured, but that would sound rather mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:26 am
He looked to her and he blinked some luahging alittle hard when she did waht she did as he watched her. he walked over to the door and he blinked hearing her say injured go first " yes, but being the gentleman, you should go first " he sead smiling to her " but seens you wont me to , ill atlest go first this time " he sead with a node as he steped trow the door he was cleary not trying to put alot of wait on his leg as he walked but he seemed to be doing fine seens it had only happined to day before and he was geting to were he could partly walk on it without assistance. he smiled to her and he waited for her to come along as he watched her stairing slightly  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:34 am
"Yes, but I don't want to lock you in." she said to his first comment, then grinned as he walked through. "Good puppy." she cracked up as she closed the door. If she was a kitty then he was a puppy. She'd seen Lilo & Stitch one too many times as her voice had imitated Lilo's. "Just kidding, don't worry I don't really think of you that way." she smiled and nodded to reassure him on that. She started to notice how much he watched her, but cleared her mind of it. She'd been red enough yesterday as it was.

Slipping the key into her pocket, her hair fell into her face again and she automatically tucked it back. Pure habit with hair that was as long as hers was. She began walking down the wing to the sphere area, transporting outside and out of the sky and back to the ground, heading towards the Dining Hall.

((Seeya there))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:38 am
He smiled to her softly he had relized she had cout him stairing and he thout he should stop atlest for a wial not nowing what she would think of it, and already telling himslef he would stay calm and be a good boy and not show to much emotion twords her yet. he thout some at hos she caled him a puppy and he nuzzled his head into her arm for a moment before standing back up right and looking to her. He continued to walk sliding his hands into his pockets he foun a neckless witch he pulled out and he looked at for a minate before puting it back into his pocket and continueing to walk with her as he looked around alittle glancing to her here and there just to see if she was geting upset by anything or if she saw that docter guy agian.  

` F o x B o y

Mande__e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:34 pm
Hanyou walked into the girls dorm. She looked at her surrounding to make sure she wasn't going to be her klutzy self, and trip over something. She walked abit more into the dorm to see girls chit-chatting away with each other. She smiled at them and continued to walk. "I wonder where I can sleep." She thought to herself as she looked at all the pretty beds around her.

She finally found a bed that was just for her. "Yay! Perfect" She put all of her books and stuff down and sat on the bed sighing. "Now...to get comfortable." She started to unpack her stuff, when she dropped a book on the floor. "Damnit..." She picked up the book and wiped the dirt off of it. "Klutzy me..dropping things again." She laughed to herself.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff