Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
Chyuta smiled as he noticed her blush and walked over towards them after grabing himself a cup or orange juice. "Yes I had a wonderful slumber. How about yourself?" He asked her as he sat beside her in a empty chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:53 pm
Zephyr smiled over at Chyuta. "Like a baby," she said, taking another sip of her coffee. "Dulceri should be here any minute. Are you ready to go?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm
"Brothers. We could be. I'd have to check my records when we get back home Kenji! The possibility of us not being brothers is very very small at this point." Dulceri notes. He disperses his board and speeds up, using a type of sand-skating technique. He looks behind him noticing Charon and two other girls. "Ah. Grim Reaper! You've become far luckier than I thought! Who are the ladies?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 pm
"I'm Krystina," she piped up before Charon had the chance to speak for her. "This is Amara," she added, gesturing to her friend. "And...you are?" she asked, having no idea who Dulceri was.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm
Dulceri looked over his shoulder, then kneeled, dragging his hand through the sand to turn around. "Well, hello Krystina!" He yellse back. "I'm Dulceri Shale of Shale. Prime Leader and all of that jazz. This is Kenji, Daphne and well, there's Charon huh? Nice to make your acquantance." He turns around and continues to skate, seeing Tenshu's mountain's on the horizon. "Will you be joining us today or just gonna get dropped off at Tenshu?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:49 pm
Krystina's eyes went wide. She didn't realize she was talking to a Prime Leader! Then again....he actually seemed...cool. She had always had the idea in her head that leaders were stuck up 'suits'. "Um...yea, we had been planning to go to Noroa anyway, so as long as its ok, we'll tag along."  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Charon sighed and then smiled. " Trust me Dulceri if I was the grim reaper you would be first on my hit list. " He said kiddingly. " Well seeing as Krys has fulfilled the introduction part. " He said with a smile. " Also it's not what you think Dulceri Amara is the girl I told you about that would be really pissed at me. " He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm
"Well I'll be sure to remind you when we get back home. I'm very curious now whether we're brothers or now." Kenji replies. He speeds up being right behind Dulceri when he hears two different voices behind him. He turned around. "Pleasure to meet you Krystina and Amara." he said. "Wait Amara? Hmmm posibilities of it being the same one is pretty slim so it couldn't be." he mumbled to himself.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:03 pm
"Great!" Dulceri gulps amd waves back at him. "Ha, take me when I'm about 88, okay Charon!" He then turns his attention to Krys. "More defense if you know what I mean! I would explain it all, but it's a really long story! Right now, we're going to...well we're in Tenshu! Just gotta get up these mountains!" Dulceri doesn't lose any speed traversing up the cliff face. "Almost there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 pm
"Hey, if it means I might get the chance to beat someone up, sounds like fun to me!" Krys chuckled. She had never been to Tenshu, and traversing the mountains was hard, but as the city came into view, it was worth it. It was breathtaking, and not just from the exertions of climbing.

((shameless plug-- I've got a new RP up-- The Letter ))  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm
Kenji sees the mountain and very faintly could see the top of a temple far away. "Ok almost time for Tenshu." he muttered. Not losing any speed, he followed Dulceri being close behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Ripping rocks to shreds, Dulceri rides up until finally he shoots off of the edge, landing on the outer limits of Tenshu. "Home sweet second home. Alright you guys, let's get to finding Zephyr so we can head to Noroa." He fleeces his coat and begins walking forward as formerly as his legs would allow. Although, his classy act was broken when he yelled, "Zephyr! Where are you!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Zephyr chuckled when she heard Dulceri. She got up from her seat and went out the kitchen door, heading outside to greet them. "Goodness, Dulc! Did you bring half the city of Shale?" she chuckled, seeing the motley crew he brought along.

Krys leaned against a tree, trying to catch her breath. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She figured she'd let Dulceri and the one who was apparently Zephyr speak. She was used to being in the background anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Looking towards Dulceri he said. " 88 years right... " He said acting like Dulceri wasn't going to live that long when in actuality he had never looked into the future to see how long any of them would live. Charon looked up at Zephyr and said. " Just get down here! Is Chyuta still up there or what? " He asked. He loved being able to see the future, it was his way of always having dirt on someone, even if they hadn't done anything yet. He smiled and looked at the others. "There's not that many of us, just like....a few. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm
Kenji rides up following what did and did sort of a crash landing when something hit his eyes. "Ow." he muttered when he landed face flat on the floor. He stood up brushing whatever dirt was on his clothes and rubbed his eyes. "What the heck just hit me?" he asked himself. "Oh pleasure to meet you Zephyr." he added bowing then rubbed his eyes again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games