Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Tsune nodded to Jay. "We'll try the Cinder Technique. With a snap of the fingers you create a spark anywhere you want.. It's simple but can effectively set flammable objects a light." With that Tsune snapped his fingers causing a spark to crackle near her feet. A small flame began to burn.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 am

The clones surrounded Quen, one infront of him and one behind him. The charged simultaneously. Quen couldn't get them both at the point of impact, so he rushed foward to take care of the one in front of him first. The clone brought his sword up, but before he could bring it down, Quen grabbed its hands and pulled poth of them towards the ground. Quen lifted his leg up and placed one foot in the clone's stomach. He used his back to roll and with his foot and the momentum, threw the clone into the one behind them. Both were dispatched. I think I'm getting a nack for this. (7/15)

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 pm

This was getting tiresome, but he knew he needed to keep going. Quen made three more clones. (14 Accademy Level Jutsu remaining.) The first clone swung at mid level. Quen ducked it easily. But the clone continued the momentum, bringing its foot arround towards Quen's back. Quen leaned foward, curling up his leg behind the clone's leg and pinning it to his upper leg, and rolled. The clone was twisted to the ground. The clone tried to lean up, so Quen pushed off with his free leg, letting go of the clone's leg. He headbutted the clone in mid leap, effectively dispatching it. Quen was beggining to learn that, even given the nature of this style, his feet were not his only weapon. (8/15)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Quen reached into his pouch and drew out a kunai. The next clone rushed up behind him. Quen flipped foward as if he was going to uppercut the clone with his foot. The clone lifted its arms in deffence. Before impact, Quen curled and avoided hitting the clone. He was now upside down in mid air. He threw the kunai up at the unsuspecting clone. It caught it in the throat. It disapeared in a puff of smoke. (9/15)

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 pm

He decided to go for more finesse this time. The clone brought the sword high. Quen rolled between its legs. Anticipating the next blow, Quen kept low when the clone swung around in a horizontal arc. He pirouetted around the clone alongst the same path of the blade. The clone had swung too hard in the opposite direction to correct now. Quen stood and brought both hands down, slamming them into the clone's lower back. The clone yelped and fell to its knees. Quen lept into the air, spun, and brought his heel down on the back of the clone's head. It was dispatched and Quen was smiling at his own progress. (10/15)

((Finally, double digits.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 pm

DANDii Lions--
Tsune nodded to Jay. "We'll try the Cinder Technique. With a snap of the fingers you create a spark anywhere you want.. It's simple but can effectively set flammable objects a light." With that Tsune snapped his fingers causing a spark to crackle near her feet. A small flame began to burn.

Jay flashed through the hand signs Tsune had performed as he smiled. "Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)." He held her right hand out as she snapped her fingers causing a spark to erupt from in between them. "Oh useful!"

((Sorry for the wait,I have been slightly busy these last few days))

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Quen's breath was getting heavier. Almost there. He needed more than just his clones. He decided to switch up his training technique. He looked at the trees, trying to decide which one would work best. He was remembering a training technique used by the Izachi samurai and wondered if he could apply it to this technique. The idea was to remove as many branches off a tree as possible in as little time as possible. Except instead of a blade, Quen would be using his feet.

After some careful analysis, Quen chose his tree. It was about 30 feet tall with moderate foliage. It would do perfectly. "I'll be done with this in no time!"

. . .

Quen was sweating perfusely. Slowly, he got up from the pile of branches below him. He glanced up at his work. The tree above him was bare. His shins were bleeding and his muscles were burning with exhaustion. Quen smiled. "Like I said... *huf*.... no time..." (11/15)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Quen stood, the bandages firmly tied arround his legs. "I'm gonna finish this before master can even get back here!" This tree technique worked about as well as the clone fighting and he needed to conserve his chakra so he could train longer. Quen moved on to the next tree. Using chakra, he ran up its trunk and began leaping from branch to branch, using his feet to snap off the weaker branches. Ducking, weaving, jumping, flipping, kicking; this really was an effective means of training. (12/15)

His leg wounds had reopened. Quen couldn't just keep going like this. Going over to the pile of branches, he found the widest one he could. He drew out Kakera and ran chakra through the blade. In three clean swipes, he'd made two wooden boards out of the branch. Bringing out fresh bandages, he tied these to his shins as a makeshift form of armour. "Good as new!"

Quen moved onto the next tree, kicking branches off at an incredible speed. The armor was working fabulously. He could train harder and longer without worrying too much about injuring himself. (13/15)

This technique was great, but Quen decided to challenge himself. He stood below the next tree and formed a hand sign. Five clones appeared before him. (9 accademy lvl jutsu remaining.) "Alright, this time you guys have to protect the tree against me."

"Right!" the clones replied.

This time was harder. He was doing fine, swinging from branches by his feet, making use of kunai and smoke bombs, kicking clones and branches alike, but he was also knocked out of the tree several times. Finally, after 30 minutes, he dispatched the last clone and snapped off the final branch. (14/15)

Training was almost complete. He didn't have much chakra left, but he wanted to finish his training as well as possible. He made a hand sign and created 5 more clones. (4 accademy jutsu remaining.) They were all standing below a tree that was easily 60 ft tall. "This is gonna tire me out."

Finally, after about an hour, Quen layed passed out under a bare tree. The armor around his legs was nothing but splinters. The banages beneath were soaked with blood. His skin was bruised from all the clone's attacks. And he was smiling triumphantly. (15/15)

((HOLY CRAP THAT TOOK FOREVER!!!))

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Tsune laughed. "I know right? I remember one time I set my best friends head on fire with that technique. Hahahahaha! Heee... was not a happy camper, now he's bald...." The man trailed off before coming back to reality. "Yes. Next one. And it's the last basic technique! Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique). Take the idea of the Cinder Technique you just learned. Make a spark in your hand then amplify it to form into a small flame" Tsune did so causing a spark then a flame to form up. He then pushed the palm of his hand into the the ground sitting it on fire. Stamping the fire out with his foot, "You can set an enemy on fire with this."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Jay watched Tsune perform the next jutsus as she thought for a few seconds about its uses before returning her focus on the current attempt.She slowly made the hand signs required as Tsune had shown her. "Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)." A small spark formed in her right palm as she forced more chakra into it causing it to grow into a slightly larger flame as she spun around jabbing her palm into a tree leaving a small scorch mark.

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Head - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He walked onto a small hill overlooking two Kusaton users practicing their sub element jutsu while practicing their fighting... He took off his shoes and put them down next to him along with his mask. He changed the dressings on his eye with medical supplies given to him by a nurse in Iwa. He didn't even notice them at first when she gave him the pills, he was just eager to get painkillers into him. He swallowed two pills and unraveled his scroll, watching the Kusa ninja fight.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Head - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

A crow swooped down and he wrote out a letter "Sorry for working you so hard Kubori but this one is important" he said, sending the bird on it's way and going back to his work.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He slid his mask back on... He'd seen enough, he wasn't finished writing but he had ideas and would hopefully have more ideas from outside influences... He quickly fled the scene, he had alot to do.

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Quen's eyes fluttered open. Suprisingly, his master was still nowhere in sight. Quen sat up and looked arround him. He caught a glimpse of a ninja taking notes before gathering his belongings and fleeing. "That's odd..." Quen sat cross legged and turned to watch the other pair of shinobi training. He hoped his master would show up soon. He heaved a sigh. No matter. If he didn't he still wanted to see if the Kusakage was still interested in teaching him. And... he pulled out the decorated scroll from his satchel. He still needed to learn that.

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games