Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm
User ImageKura are you sure your strong enough ?? Samantha said worried about the Younger ones ....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm
kura nodded but looked to the arm in the sling "..." he didint say eneything 'i can fight with one hand and my feet...' he thaght remembering how he fliped over his nighbore  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:23 pm
((sorry i havent posted in a while, school and soccer have kept me busy.))

"sounds good to me. i'll change into some fresh clothes while your in there, and get the rest of the room squared away." he told TJ as she went to take a shower.
"Iri, can you make our check in disappear from the computer registry please?"
"done. not exactly hard to do..." she said in obvious contempt of the security protocols.
"thanks. your a life saver Iri. i really dont thnk i could function very well without you." Rakata told the AI.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 pm
(('Tis okay, we all know how it goes. (: Welcome back))

TJ finally turned off the water and stuck a leg out of the shower, feeling around for the bathmat with her toes before stepping out completely. She dried off, wrapped a towel around herself, and sighed at the sight of the sopping-wet clothing she had hung over the top of the door. Trudging out into the main room, she picked up her bag and dragged it back into the bathroom, giving Rakata a tired shrug along the way. She found another set of clothes and stuffed the wet ones into a plastic bag, which in turn she stuffed into her satchel. Finally she emerged again and sat down on the edge of Rakata's bed-- she wasn't particularly desirous of sitting in a pile of sand.

After a long silence, "We good to go?" was all that came out of her mouth.

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:46 pm
"that we are. i figure it will be faster to teleport out of here. Iri has already erased our visit from the computer. we'll make a quick stopover on the USS Ronald Regan, and be back home in no time...well maybe not directly back to the school. there's some people i want you to meet first. shall we go? he asked her, holding his hand out.

(ugh. school is a PAIN!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 pm
"Ooh, I get to meet people?" TJ said, the corners of her mouth threatening to curve up into a smile as she stood up and gripped his hand, preparing for the surreal sensation of teleportation. "Who am I going to meet?"

((Ugh, I know right? My classes are being terrible to me... in calculus we're learning related rates and it's killing me! I wish we could go back to derivatives of power functions... sniffle))

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 pm
Rakata smiled sadly.
"you are going to meet my family..." he told her.
"lets go. i think they would be very keen to met you as well."
Rakata concentrated, and teleported them to the airfield.
"time to get suited up now." he stated, as he pulled the flight suits from the cargo compartment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 pm
"Your family...." Her words trailed off and that hint of a smile immediately dropped from her face. As they emerged from the strange place that was really nowhere and back into reality, she wordlessly accepted the flight suit and stepped into it. "I'm ready," she said quietly, after another long silence. "You?"  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm
"as always." he responded, getting his own flight suit on.
"Iri, start the pre-flight warm ups please, i want to be off the ground, stealthed, in 5 minutes." he told her
"can do. starting pre-flight routines now" she replied.

5 minutes later Rakata had all of the stuff stowed, and they were in the air heading back home.

(insert time lapse here)

they touched down at the Air Force base and got unloaded, only to get everything put back into Rakata's car.

((getting off now, catch you tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:35 pm
TJ helped Rakata transfer everything from the cargo hold to the car, and spoke very little as they worked together. It was hard to find anything to say with the mood that had been set-- but she wanted to be there for Rakata, and she wanted to pay respect to his family. She looked at him and nodded with a sad half-smile.

((Mmkay, seeya ^-^ ))

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm
they finished loading everything, and Rakata called to have the helocopter put back in his hanger. they pulled off of the tarmac and onto the road, down toward the cemetery.

upon arriving, Rakata pulled into the drive circuit and drove around to his family's grave sites.
he stepped foward to his father's headstone.
"Mom? Dad? this is T.J. she's a friend from school."
the headstones we engraved, like all of them, with their names.

Eleine Kelvet. Col. Johnathan Kelvet
1964-2003 1960-2009

then his brothers as well

Lt.Col. David Kelvet. Maj. Richard Kelvet Lt. Brandon Kelvet.
1975-2009 1975-2009 1983-2009

1st/Sgt. Tyler Kelvet
1989-2009

tears came to his eyes, but he wiped them away. he snapped to attention, and saluted his family's graves.
"my mother wasnt in the military. but the rest of them were. Tyler was about to be promoted to 2nd Lieutenant...a whole family of officers. gone." he said quietly. he felt terrible for having to keep secrets from his friends. ill show her after we get back he decided.

((i hope i didnt throw you with the rank abbreviations. if so heres the full versions.
Col.= Colonel.
Lt.Col.= Lieutenant Colonel.
Maj.= Major.
Lt.= Lieutenant.
1st/Sgt= First Sergeant.

the dates were kind of on the fly as well, but i think it worked out.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image
"Okay NOW are we ready?"
I was anxious and nervous and did I mention curious?

MajikBooBear

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 pm
((I know the abbreviations for the ranks [although not their order, at least not in full anyway] but thank you for the just-in-case. ^-^ ))

After looking between the headstones and the surviving son, TJ nodded and gave the deceased the best salute a civilian had to offer. She felt tears forming in her own eyes, but she did not wipe them away; instead, she slipped her hand into Rakata's and pressed it tightly in a gesture of comfort. "Thank you for taking me here," she said, her words barely audible. A teardrop dropped from her eyelashes and splashed onto her cheek; she finally wiped it away with the back of her free hand. "I would have loved to know them."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 am
"im sure they would have loved to meet you as well..." he told her. and it was true too. "...any day that you dont see me around the building, i'll most likely be here. i spend alot of time here with them." Rakata to her. he was talking normally now. yes, he was upset. but he had come to terms with their deaths a long time ago. it didnt make the pain any better though.
"i really havent been completely honest about my military career. that walking armory also has a few of the medals ive received over the years." he told her.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:27 am
TJ's brimming eyes lifted to meet Rakata's in an expression of wonder. "You're...?" she said, not sure how to complete the sentence. They were the same age, and he had already achieved so much-- "But you're so young...." She looked down at the family of headstones again. "They must have been proud."

Her hand slipped out of his, and she knelt down before the graves. She touched her fingers to her lips, gently transferring a kiss to the earth. "You raised good men," she whispered to Rakata's parents. "I am honored to know one of them, and I wish I knew you all."

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff