Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:37 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Even when the sickle came to his neck, Justin remained calm. If I remain calm, it might make the show a bit more boring to her. She had cut his arm only slightly, so it didn't seem to affect the vampire that much. When this girl had said Alaina was going to help kill him, he almost lost his calm. But then Alaina had stepped forward and defended him. Alaina... A smirk appeared on the prince's face. "Well," he told her, "I guess she has made her choice. Now, if we're gonna fight soon, let's get this over with."

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 am
(B y sickle I'm not referring to a scythe..I mean something a little like this))
Yukina casted a hateful glare in Alaina's direction.Though she knew what the goody two shoes princess was going to say.She was capable of manipulating emotions and others but with her great ability of threatening and so fourth.She glanced back to Justin."The next attack of mine isn't going to be a little scratch.Maybe I'll decaptitate a limb. Oh that will be such a pretty sight."Yukina stepped backwards some,creating a little distance.Then she swung the sickle at him,keeping a firm hold of the chain,so it wouldn't fly out of her hand.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Justin was shocked by the attack a bit. However, he was lucky enough to dodge the blade of the sickle. If he had hesitated any longer than he had, he would have been sliced. He turned his head to the shadow he had spotted earlier. A smirk appeared on his face as he raced towards the shadow. He disappeared into the darkness and kept himself inside it. On the inside, the vampire prince is able to see the other shadows in the place they had started to fight. In one, he saw the cold girl perfectly. If only I could manipulate the shadows too, like Sigfried. He sighed and ran out towards her. He pounced out to her and aimed to hold her down.

(I thought that's what it was. By the way, I want to make this clear. When Justin is in the shadows, he can see portals to other places. These are where there are shadows. Then, he just runs through the portals to get to the destination. I hope that clears some stuff up...)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 am
((Yeah it did so when he's inside that portal no one can see him,right? If not then you'll have to ignore some things..Sorry.And I probably won't be on much today..Busy!))
The boy luckily dodged the blade swung at him.Yukina's eyes or well her one good eye watched as he ran off.She was just about to sprint after him,but something odd happened.The boy just vanished in to the darkness of the shadows.It was as if the shadows were a dark veil covering him from the human eye.Strange."Wher-."She paused sighting the vampire again and he was ready to pounce her.Unluckily she wasn't able to dodge him.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:14 am

Justin luckily was able to grab the girl with his trick. He then put her in a tight headlock. This is just weird. I'm fighting a girl. But an enemy's an enemy, after all. Plus, she gives me a challenge. He held her in this position for a moment and decided to try holding her to the ground. He used his strength to flip her over him and make her collide with the ground. He stood over her with an expressionless face.

(That's correct. It is a shadow after all, so no one should be able to see through the darkness once he enters. And it's fine, just get on when you can.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:43 am
(I wasn't sure if Justin actually had her pinned or not so that's why I wrote that it wasn't easy but she stood again and was no longer in a lock or pin.))
Yukina was very angry and aggrevated at herself for falling for that little trick.She had let her guard down,which wasn't good.The vampire had her in a headlock...A tight headlock.She tried her hardest to escape from the lock.She struggled and all,but really it actually hurt her neck a lot more.Yukina was growing more angry by the second.Moments later she was flipped to the ground.Her body collided to the ground and let's just say it wasn't to pleasant.Even though the boy was beginning to frustrate her,she had to admit he surely was a challenge and challenges were fun.It wasn't easy but Yukina stood to her feet again and was no longer in a pin or one of those painful locks."Okay,I'm through with the games.I'm serious now."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 am

Justin smirked at the girl as she stood. "Man, I have to admit, it's really nice having you as an opponent. You give a challenge." He quickly looked at his surroundings and found a tall tree. He rushed over to it and climbed it as fast as he could. Among the branches and leaves, he tried to hide himself for only a little while. Man, this was a bad time to not carry around my knife or shuriken. They're still in my closet. But even if I travel through the shadows to get them, it takes some time and this girl might try to take Alaina. He tried to find another weapon of some sort, but nothing came to mind. Damn it. He silently stayed in the branches, waiting again for his chance to strike.

(Don't worry, you have it right.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm
Yukina heard his words but didn't respond with even one word.She just exchanged him a smirk.Soon after the vampire had darted up a tall tree and Yukina witnessed him,of course.The evil grin on her face remained as she walked toward that tree he scurried up like a little squirrel.In her grasp was the chain attached to her sickle."Hide and seek,eh?"Her eyes stay locked on the tree,awaiting for the sight of movement.This time she kept her guard.Listening closely for footsteps or any sudden sounds.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Justin heard the girl's taunt and he simply smiled in amusement. Not exactly hide and seek... An idea came into his head and he smirked to himself. Let's play a different game... He suddenly jumped from the tree to the ground. However, as soon as he touched the earth, he darted into another direction. He kept an eye on his opponent, but he continued this action. Hurrying from one place to the next, stopping for only a second to turn to a different direction, making him a difficult object to hit without concentration. "I thought we might just play a little tag," he laughed to her. "And you're it." But she won't know what hit her if I decide to attack while doing this. He smirked towards her as he continued his trick.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:33 pm
Yukina's eyes followed as the vampire zipped in one direction than another. He was a challenge that was for sure. He didn't even squirm much or at all. But as time progressed he sure will. That was because Yukina had some cruel ideas. She entered thinking mode as he darted around.Hmm..What to do...If I run after him he would surely be difficult to keep up with. Trying to follow the boy's movement was giving her a headache. On her face was no longer a smirk but an epression twisted in anger and she even appeared deranged."Yeah the rules of tag is pretty simple right? But you know playing that with only two people is no fun...how about we add someone else in the game! I think it would be a lot more fun that way!"  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Justin was becoming amused with her frustration and angered expression. I think it's working... He then heard her say something about adding someone else in their "game". Who else could she... It then hit him. She's talking about Alaina, isn't she?! He was angered, however he kept a straight face just barely. He ran right up to her and aggressively punched her upside the back of her head. He then dashed away, as he was when he started his trick. "This is our fight, so you better focus on me. Besides, adding others just makes it frustrating." He continued with his little "game", hoping to keep her on the defensive for a while longer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm
((Sorry, my connection has been horrible))

Yukina brought a hand to her head that was throbbing even worse now. She didn't have the time to dodge that punch he threw at her also for some reason she didn't expect it. Ouch..That guy is going to regret that.After tha thought her expression twisted in an angry one,again. Maybe this expression held much rage,infuriation.Her eyes followed him again in a stare showing fury and also hate. She ran after him,focusing and following his every zig zagging move."That's an opinion." She shot back to him. Gripping the chain of the Kusarigama.Her eyes moved to his feet,watching as they slapped against the ground.Slowly she twirled the chain around before wrapping it around his feet then tugging at the chain,trying to send him falling to the ground.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Justin watched with amusement at his opponent. Man, I really have her pissed now... She then started to move with him. She twirled her chain and Justin watched intensely. Because of this, he didn't have much time to figure out what she was doing. His feet were caught and he was sent crashing to the ground. He fell and with the added speed, it caused the hit to create more damage. The prince grunted from the pain. That's nothing though... He quickly untangled his feet from the chain and crouched on the ground. At the moment, he was put on defense. He stared at the girl, waiting for her next move. He also noticed a couple more shadows around them. It's a good thing I'm fighting in the afternoon.

(It's okay. I'm just glad we can get on with the fight!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 am
Yukina's eyes followed the vampire as he collided to the ground. Her intentions weren't for it to bring pain. She was tired of allowing him to darting around. Her cold gaze remained locked on him as she stepped closer to him.Held tightly in her grasp was the handle to her sickle.On Yukina's face spread a devilish smirk as she quickly raised her sickle and brought it down,hoping she was able to stab him.

((Yeah me too! I figured I would let it be your choice if you wanted Justin to be stabbed or not))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 am

Justin watched her come closer to him. The smirk that appeared on her face had made him immediately start running. However, the girl proved to be too quick for him. As he raced to one side, the blade of her sickle cut into his left arm. It wasn't like the cat scratch from before; it was deeper and caused more blood to pour. Justin shouted in pain, for it was all he could do. He stood away from his opponent, hand covering his wound. He glared at her and clenched his teeth, showing his fangs. He looked at his wound and back at her. He examined the area and found another shadow. Without another word, he ran into the darkness, away from the scene. He sat on the black ground, hidden from anyone and everyone. He took off his trench coat and examined the wound. It had cut through his clothing of course, and the blood was still flowing out. The only thing he could think of at the moment was to drink his blood. He drank the bitter liquid for a moment. It stopped the bleeding in the very least. He quickly put on his trench coat again and remained there. He looked through the shadow portal and saw his opponent and Alaina in the distance. He stared at the princess and started to smile. Just hold on, he thought, I'll come back.

(The problem wasn't if he got stabbed, but where he got stabbed.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games