Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm
I hugged Yuima and looked up at the shimmering golden dragon.

Skyra, I need you to ask the children to give me a name, it seems I have forgotten my old one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:24 am
In Blaze's arms, I found myself relaxing, until Skyra's familiar rumble had me opening my eyes. The dragon was looking towards Blaze as it... spoke?

Skyra had nodded at the golden dragon, before turning to the kids. "Blaze... The golden dragon wants aname... He seems to be lacking in one." She said in her soft, purr-like voice that most couldn't understand.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:38 pm
"A name?" I asked, looking at Yuima and back to Skyra. "Ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm
I put my arm around Yoko, listening in to the discussion.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:03 pm
I sigh, my eyes closed as I go through possible names. "How about Sarbaro?" She asked, looking at the Gold colored dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 am
(Sorry i haven't been answering. My pc was down and I had to use the library computer.)
I stayed sitting with Knight, taking in everything they were saying. Some of it was confusing but I knew I was up for whatever was coming.  

gandygirl116

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 am
It seemed that things were going on that neither I nor Yoko understood. But we sat quietly, and waited for them to explain it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm
Hmmm! Sarbaro...I love that. Thank you Young one.

"He says thank you." I said hugging Yuima again.

(I'm so sorry. crying I've been so busy that I haven't been able to get on long enough.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm
I smiled, hugging Blaze back. "It means "Golden One" In elven... Or at least the dialect spoken in my home village.." I smiled at the gold colored dragon, and looked at Knight anYuima... The two seemed confused about something.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm
I shake my head and take a minute. "Wait, let me get this straight. You want us," I say indicating the four of us, "to make the dark and lights get along? Without getting killed?" I sigh and sit back, wondering how in the world we're going to do this.  

gandygirl116

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm
I held her close, wanting to take her fear and worry away. "If it is our destiny, then we will find a way."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 pm
I smiled at him. "I know. I'm just confused about how we're going about doing this," I said, my voice half filled with excitement and other half with doubt. I look at Blaze and Yuima to hear their proposals...if they have one.  

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:45 am
"It shouldn't be that hard if you think about it.... Light and Dark are just a choice... Just like Grey is... And it is possible for them to coincide... Look back at that town in the center of the chasm..." I say smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm
I nodded, remembering the first place we stayed at and how all kinds of different people had gathered together. "Oh, I see what you mean," I said with a smile.  

gandygirl116

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 pm
I looked at Yuima and Yoko, "I have also met some of the darks and lights getting along, granted it was because of me but that's a different story."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff