Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Aaliyah nodded. "Coolio!!! Oh! I mean Very Interesting." she said laughing. She waited a moment before saying anything else. "You wouldn't mind if I watch you teach do you? I mean This is my first year and I want to Learn how to teach properly and you look like a good teacher!" she started to grin after she said that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:22 pm
Alex Looked back at Luke. "Maybe We should ask Zann! Well you should because I'm not really in the mood to be punched out" she said laughing. "I'll Just stand behind you." she added with a smile.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:41 pm
"Alright Lets go find him then I will talk to him." Luke then took lead and went in the dirction that Zann scent was comeing from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 pm
Strum gave a small chuckle after Aaliyah's first remark. "Well I wouldn't say that," he said after she had called him a good teacher. his face turned a faint red but it was very hard to tell due to the way his skin was made. "But I don't see what's wrong with you watching my teaching, and it's great since we're starting class again today," he said as he gave her a smile.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 am
Zann made his way down the hall, set his backpack down next to Lucien's door(his first class), and went back to his room to eat something. After all, he was starving. After a quick look, Zann took out some Graenoh ribs. He stared to chow down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 am
Alex walked behind Luke. "Quick Question, Where is he?" she said looking at him.

Aaliyah smiled back at him. "Wonderful!" she said grinning. She walked out of the room and into Strum's classroom. She grabbed a chair and sat in the back of the room.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 pm
Strum followed Aaliyah back into his classroom and watched her sit down. "You do realize that we still have a few hours before class starts, don't you?" Strum asked with a surpressed chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm
Aaliyah looked at Strum then looked at the clock. "Oh! then ummm....What should we do until then?" she said questioningly.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm
"Good question," said Strum as he turned and looked at the clock. He turned back to Aaliyah and said, "Well why don't you show me how you teach and I'll see if I can help you a bit before class starts." He motioned for her to come up to the front of classroom and pretend like she was giving a class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm
"Not sure. All I am doing is following his scent."Luke said to answer Alex's question. Then he added." Which is very differnt than everyone elses. Since demons stick out much more in apprence and smell, than any other human like being."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 am

Lucien waited for a few minutes before shrugging and walking off. "Probably tired." he thought. "I would be too, after all that happened yesterday." he remembered last night again with a dreamy smile. He shook his head as he rounded a corner. "Gotta stay focused. Classes start again." he thought. He made his way around, albeit slower than usual. He was hoping Faliecia would come out of her quarters and join him, but she was most likely exhausted. He was walking around the grounds and stopped at the sparring arena. "That's odd." Lucien said to himself. "Shayne isn't out here. He's usually always out in the arenas." Lucien cast his mind out for Shayne, searching all over the university. "Nothing" he thought, and withdrew the planar tendrils of his mind. "This is extremely curious." Lucien said once more to himself, and walked on, his face in an expression of deep thought, his hand on his chin. He would have stroked his beard if he had one, Lucien realized with a laugh. Once Lucien had rounded the grounds one time, he snapped his fingers and appeared once more in his classroom. He chanced a look at the clock, and saw that it was 10 A.M. "Still got time..." he muttered. He made his mind that he would search for Shayne, but thought that it would be wiser to ask a student or another faculty member. He immediately thought of Strum, the elemental magic teacher, and decided that he was an intelligent person. Lucien snapped his fingers and appeared right outside Professor Strum's classroom and knocked. "Strum? It's me, Lucien. I need to speak with you." he said. Noticing another voice, he added "And you too, Professor Black." He resigned to cross his arms and stand there until one of them opened the door.

((please know that classes do not start until Noon. -looks at Luke and Alex-))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm
Strum waited for Aaliyah to come up but then he heard a knock on his door. He went over to it and opened it. He saw Lucien standing there and said, "Oh, very well then. Plese tell me, what may I do for you?" He led Lucien into his classroom and awaited his response.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm
"No, love I havn't see it... Has anyone else been in here?" she asked. She knew that some of the students, and even a good number of the teachers were particularly fond of practical jokes and wondered if that wasn't what had become of Shane's cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:30 am

Shane thought about Hana's question. "Not to my better knowledge." he said slowly, trying to remember whether he had let anyone in. "No, you're the only one I remember letting in." Shane thought long and hard until suddenly something dawned on him, and he snapped his finges. "Of course!" he said, eyes brightening. He had left it in the bathroom, in the bin he put his clothes in when he took a shower. "Be right back." he said as he went into the bathroom. He looked into the bin, and, sure enough, the tattered blue cloth was laying there in a crumpled heap. He picked it up and threw it around his shoulders as he emerged from the bathroom. "Found it!" he said with a grin. He walked over to the cabinet that the pin was laying on and picked up the lion's head and fastened the cloak together. "There we go." Shane said as he held out his hand for Hana. "Two hours 'til class. What do you wanna do?" he asked her.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

Lucien nodded as Strum opened the door. "I can't seem to find Professor Shayne. Might any of you have an idea of where he could be?" he asked of the two. "It's been at least a two days since he was last seen." Lucien added.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff