Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:18 pm
Ami couldn't help but smile. Of course Usagi would talk about her friends all the time...and it made sense that she would discuss Makoto the most in a cooking class...another area where her princess was slightly...lacking.

"Well whatever you heard, I'm sure Usagi-chan was the most honest about it...don't let anything bad you might have heard stop you from getting to know her..she's a great person Daiki-kun." Ami replied, as they turned the corner to see her condo building across the street. "Thank you for walking me home Daiki-kun...I appreciate it...like Mako-chan said, you're welcome to come by anytime."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:27 pm
lightsenshi
((^meanie *sulks*)) rolleyes

((no more sulking. lol. I just wanted to know what you meant.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:41 pm
psychotic__Gal
lightsenshi
((^meanie *sulks*)) rolleyes

((no more sulking. lol. I just wanted to know what you meant.

((I'm hoping to get to the next day really soon, which I somehow doubt *pointedly doesn't look at Minako* xp , so that everyone can go nuts with interaction.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 pm
((whoops sorry about that, but im back sweatdrop ))

Minako was somewhat hesistant at first about showing him her home. It wasn't exactly the greatest, and her room was a mess after digging through her closest to find the perfect outfit for her date with Kou the other day. Though he was bound to find out what her home looked like sooner or later, and her mom was still at work about now so it wouldn't hurt to show him.

"Alright, though it might be a bit messy just to warn you. Atleast my room is." She informed him, as she began to lead the way.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:46 am
"That's fine." Kou replied, letting Minako lead the way. "I want to see for myself." He looked at her curiously. "If you want, we can stay at my place tonight." And every night. He added mentally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 pm
"Ah, yes, Tsukino-san is a nice girl. A little clueless sometimes but very nice. You and Kino-san are lucky to have a friend like her," Daiki responded and turned the corner with Ami. He stopped walking and looked down at her. "Well, Ami-san, have a good night. I'm sure we'll see each other again."

((it's a bleh post but it'll do for now))  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:44 pm
"That would be great, and we could possibly finish that movie seeing how last time I fell asleep." She stated slightly embarrased, recalling how she had pretty much passed out not even half way through the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:16 pm
"Possibly." Kou replied agreeably, shifting to put his arm around her waist as they walked together. He remained silent unless she prompted him for conversation on the way to her place. He let her take the lead the entire way, willing to follow where she went.  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:30 pm
"Hai...I'm sure we will Daiki-kun. Ja ne." Ami said, before entering the lobby of the complex, and taking the elevator up to her condo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:36 pm
Minako lead the way for what seemed to be around ten to twenty minutes. She stopped infront of a fairly normal looking house. There wasn't anything that made it stick out compaired to the house around it, infact it blended in quiet easily and was almost easy to over look. She turned her attention towards Kou, as she gestured towards her house.

"This is it." She informed him cheerfully, she just hoped she didn't have any embarresing pictures lying around the house or anything like that.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:10 pm
Kou glanced at Minako once or twice on the way, trying to discern what she was thinking without success. "Show me." He asked quietly, looking at her face. "I want to see."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:52 pm
((Gomen ne, been so busy with work. I promise I'll post soon.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:13 pm
((And not even an hour after I post that message, my computer broke. Please forgive me! crying It may be best just to puppet around Daiki and Usagi for now. Or, if you really feel the need, you can give them to completely different people to play. I'll understand if you have to resort to that.

As for Lunar, it may be best just to remove her as Mars. Even I haven't talked to her in a long time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:53 pm
((I'm declaring the game to be a washout, it's been dying for quite some time. Thank you everyone who participated.))  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:59 pm
((Aww..it would've been fun if we could've kept it going though...))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff